Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick question....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Quick question....

May 10, 2016, 1:28 PM

How many of you have been able to watch a replay of the Alabama game? I have not been able to quite yet.

Just wondering.

SIAP

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quick question....

May 10, 2016, 1:29 PM

Not raising hand here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i went to the game...

May 10, 2016, 1:32 PM

And I just can't get there yet. I want to. I feel like Paul Ryan.

I've watched the replay of every game we've had for

probably the last 5 years at least, except that one.

Probably will never be able to watch it.

Such a shame too, Watson really was Superman in that game. That night, he surpassed Charlie Ward in my opinion as the greatest COLLEGE football player I've ever seen with my own two eyes.

Re: I've watched the replay of every game we've had for

May 10, 2016, 1:33 PM

Same here

Same here - still in DVR

May 10, 2016, 2:56 PM [ in reply to I've watched the replay of every game we've had for ]

But I haven't been able to watch it. Don't think I'll be able to for some time.

Watson is probably the best player I've seen come through Clemson - but I'd put CJ in that class as well

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

I thought i was..so i watched the opening kickoff.......

then turned it off

still can't watch

Nope, I even

May 10, 2016, 1:47 PM

cringe when I watch highlights from last year and I see plays from the game. Not because I find it annoying to celebrate plays from a game we lost, I don't think that. I'm proud of all the good things our boys did, but all the highlights do is remind be of the few bad plays that cost us the game. I'll watch it if we win it all these year, otherwise I don't really have a reason to ever watch it again.

Go Tigers!

Went to the game...

May 10, 2016, 1:47 PM

I've had it on the DVR for months, finally deleted it, I just couldn't feel that all over again.

I watched up until the crazy kickoff

May 10, 2016, 1:54 PM

The penalties up to that point were ridiculous(Call and uncalled, who paid them lol) they were holding on every play and not just a little bit.

We dominated the line of scrimmage after hearing how we couldn't stack up against their OL. The crazy thing is we will be better this year with big Dex, Wilkins be moved around to prevent a double team.

I can't imagine we will play as many rain games so this team knows what it takes and they got hurt bad by a National Championship they should have won.

They got more practice and workout time because of the Championship game and Dabo is getting better everyday too.

Never count Dabo out because he always fixes what is broke. Best coach ever!!(I will always love Danny too!)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I was there and have no desire to re-live it.***

May 10, 2016, 1:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Ditto that!***

May 10, 2016, 1:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

I have not.***

May 10, 2016, 2:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Can't do it.***

May 10, 2016, 2:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

May 10, 2016, 2:10 PM

I did rewatch the following weekend - no way it was going to make me feel any worse, but certainly haven't watched again (but can't delete from the dvr, at least not yet). And as for the 19 January SI Cover (Drake's ko return with Kearse 'pulling up' in the cover pic), it's still face down and at the bottom of my 2015/2016 pile of memorabilia...

...just damb!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

May 10, 2016, 9:04 AM

I'm about to delete it because I can't and prolly will never be able to watch it.
We should have won that game but give Bama credit they made the plays to win.

Tried but a few seconds in... turned it off.***

May 10, 2016, 2:24 PM

I don't generally rewatch any game

May 10, 2016, 2:32 PM

but I wouldn't have a problem watching the Bama game again. We have nothing to be ashamed of in that game. It was 2 heavyweight fighters going toe to toe. They made 1 extra punch that the judges liked more.

Sure I'm disappointed in the loss, but nothing but proud of the effort and play. When the lights were at their brightest, we showed out and made fools out of all of the prognosticators and opinion blowhards. Bama just won the game. Somebody has to.

Get your point in a way

May 10, 2016, 7:17 PM

You obviously aren't as upset as some of us over the NC. I re-watch all games we win, and most that we lose, which has been rare the last few seasons, but I refuse to watch a game we lost when I knew we were the better team. I will give props to Satan on the onside kick...

If you'd told me we'd score 40 on Bama's D and win on both lines of scrimmage - I'd have bet my house we'd have won. Painful game...

Message was edited by: gville76®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

^^ could not have said it better

May 10, 2016, 10:40 PM

My thoughts exactly and why I have not re-watched it.
On a brighter note when I look back to that game vs our game against our 2914 BC (which we miraculously won) it brings a huge smile to my face. We've come a long way!

will never watch it***

May 10, 2016, 2:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Not me. Can't bring myself to relive the mistakes the

May 10, 2016, 2:48 PM

secondary made to lose the game.

I've watched it 8 times. PLEASE REWATCH IT. Never forget

May 10, 2016, 2:53 PM

the record breaking performance that DW4 put on. It should be held up on the "Mount Rushmore" of CU performances. The guy took hit after hit, and left everything out there on the field. The near Goaline stand at the end by our Defense should make you proud to be a Tiger. They didnt quit and gave us everything they had. The way Watson, Gallman, Scott, and Leggett kept battling says alot of about those guys refusal to lose, and forshadows what's to come in 2016. These guys had the heart of Champions, will learn and earn it back this year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I have it saved on my DVR... but

May 10, 2016, 3:13 PM

Have not watched it.

FYI I was in attendance at Cardinal Stadium.

May 10, 2016, 3:37 PM

Quick advice:

Let it go!

Dabo and staff already have! And are back at work to right the ship!

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was waiting on a smart

May 10, 2016, 3:59 PM

> Quick advice:
>
> Let it go!
>
> Dabo and staff already have! And are back at work to
> right the ship!
>
> Go Tigers!!

a$$ reply and you did not disappoint. Ummm "let it go" is cute. I was simply commiserating with other people who care.

Message was edited by: Shotgun Willie®

i don't feel like throwing up

May 10, 2016, 4:26 PM

Not me

May 10, 2016, 5:09 PM

I was out of town and unable to see any of the game. I DVR'd it. Still have not watched it.
Even tho I haven't seen a single snap of the Natty Game, I can't make myself watch it because of how we lost.

May 10, 2016, 6:29 PM

Nope....can't make myself do it. Still stings.

Not me. I know it was a great game with great moments

May 10, 2016, 6:47 PM

but I'm not ready to relive the what could have been.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I did a couple weeks ago.

May 10, 2016, 6:55 PM

We got hosed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just watch the good parts. Fast foward to where we

May 10, 2016, 6:55 PM

are down 7-0. Watch until we go up 14-7. Fast forward to second half where we are down 21-14. Watch until we take the lead 24-21. Turn off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope.....it's in the past, have moved on***

May 10, 2016, 6:57 PM

Thanks to all for taking the time to answer.....

May 10, 2016, 7:40 PM

Glad to know there are others who feel the same way. Has nothing to do with how proud I am and how amazing they were. I will watch one day as time heals all wounds, DW4 deserves at least that.

Thanks Again -

May 10, 2016, 8:09 PM

I watched the first half of it.

still hurts us but DaBO, DW4, Coach V & ALL have

May 10, 2016, 9:18 PM

Moved on nicely it appears..so maybe we can give it uP & watch our Men fight their Guts out for the most part and take the big bad SEC's best team down to the wire..

With only 8 Under Armor All-Americans to their 67 members and the Heisman trophy winner.

Saying, we gave them enough scare that their 5-time NC HC had to pull out all the stops in last 10 minutes to win over lowly ACC Clemson TiGERS!

Plus, Saban said Clemson was the most difficult team of the 5 he beat for the Natty.

Nuff said..watch your DVD's.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2016, 9:27 PM

Watched it probably 5 times while in the gym...no shame. Great game!

I have and you should too

May 10, 2016, 9:29 PM

That was one of the best CFB games I've ever seen, despite the outcome.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2016, 9:40 PM

Went to game....have watched first 3 quarters....have not been able to watch the 4th qtr....simply because it pisses me off that we lost....we were the best team and we simply pissed that game away.....had we made the same mistakes that we made in that game against ND, FSU, Louisville, S. Carolina, UNC then we would have lost those games also.....5 huge mistakes that we didn't make in any one game during the season, we made all 5 that night...give Bama credit, but we absolutely pissed away a great opportunity....and they don't come around very often, even when you are good!!!!

It will be a long time before I can watch it again.***

May 10, 2016, 10:21 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have watched it

May 10, 2016, 10:33 PM

more than once. So many mixed feelings!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2016, 10:42 PM

Before I read the first reply...

1) No, you're not the only one.

2) I watched it live. I'm proud of these Tigers, that was the best moment I've ever had as a fan (not alive in 1981), and that was in a loss. Having said that, I don't like rewatching heartbreak. So I'll pass on the replay.

Can't do it yet either

May 11, 2016, 9:03 AM

i know it was a great game though. and i'll rewatch it one day just can't yet.

I've watched the first half a bunch

May 11, 2016, 1:05 PM

3rd quarter a few times
4th quarter NEVER

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, that is our version of Bill Buckner in the '86 World

May 11, 2016, 2:11 PM

Series. It will hurt just as bad every time you watch it, knowing how close we were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2016, 2:12 PM

I've watched it numerous times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic