Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick fixes: 1) run DW4. I get it. I'm sure the staff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Quick fixes: 1) run DW4. I get it. I'm sure the staff

Sep 11, 2016, 9:02 AM

would like to protect DW4 until later in the season. But this is not last year. There can be no ND surprise. The cat is out of the bag. Let DW4 go and that will open up everything else.

2) Make catches. Simple as that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quick fixes: 1) run DW4. I get it. I'm sure the staff

Sep 11, 2016, 9:05 AM

Agree

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

im ready for the flames

Sep 11, 2016, 9:07 AM

But my take is that if DW is being conserved and wants to show the NFL a pass first offense then technically we are playing with half a QB and not his wholehearted game. Give the position to one of the multiple QB's on the roster with some heart that wants to play and see what happens next week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: im ready for the flames

Sep 11, 2016, 9:14 AM

From what I saw our receivers need to work on catching the ball. How many drops did we have? I lost count. But everyone is blaming Deshaun for a bad outing. When the ball hits our receivers in the hands or chest it's not the QB's fault. We started out slow last year and picked things up. I hope we can do the same this year.

Sep 11, 2016, 9:17 AM

But it's more than that, before the Old DW4 would run it up the gut for the first down and keep the drive alive, yell at his receivers to get their act together and score. Now it's a shrug and a walk off to punt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm blaming our OC'S

Sep 11, 2016, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: im ready for the flames ]

I think all the issues you see now is on them. Not getting them prepared, in sync and just calling bad games. They don't look like a team but a bunch of individuals right now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worst Tigernet post ever. Clueless**

Sep 11, 2016, 11:06 AM [ in reply to im ready for the flames ]

nm

Sep 11, 2016, 11:11 AM [ in reply to im ready for the flames ]

I rarely say this to anybody but: you are an idiot!

Probably starts with some other stuff first. We might want

Sep 11, 2016, 12:08 PM

to actually block a little, and then catch the ball when we have both hands on it. But for sure, they were not buying that Watson was going to keep the ball on the read. The end was staying with Gallman almost every time. Watson needs to run some of those to open up Gallman inside.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic