Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for the Christian gun owners
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 568

Question for the Christian gun owners

Sep 12, 2017, 6:42 PM

peanut butter or jelly, which one is more important and how do you reconcile that with the devil?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

both heysus don't want me to choose***

Sep 12, 2017, 6:43 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neither really

Sep 12, 2017, 7:51 PM

I own guns for hunting and for sport. Never felt like they were going to be taken away, never felt the need to carry one around, and never felt any safer when I was with someone who was carrying.

Just my 2 cents.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PB&J on whole grain bread.

Sep 12, 2017, 8:54 PM

I don't discuss chit with the devil.

God doesn't seem to care about whether or not I own a gun, if that's what you're asking. I reckon if He doesn't want me to have a gun He can say something about it. I've never found Him to be shy and I have an ear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for the Christian gun owners

Sep 12, 2017, 10:21 PM

I'm a 90% Peanut Butter and 10% Jelly kind of guy. I prefer the unleavened bread.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Rugby is back on top.
Dailypaul.com

Re: Question for the Christian gun owners

Sep 12, 2017, 10:26 PM

The Head Honcho is numero Uno in this house. (or at least he should be... He often times takes a back seat to the normal hustle and bustle of my married w/children lifestyle.)

Guns are fairly high on my list... I guess... I own quite a few. I hunt with them. I've only carried a few times. I like to look at them. They're fun to shoot, but I rarely do it. I like to talk about them. If they were ever made "illegal" or somebody was trying to take them or whatever, I'd just hide them and roll the dice. I wouldn't hand them over on my own free will.

I guess I'd take PB over J. The PB can stand on its own, but jelly is nearly worthless by itself.

PB and honey is da real MVP, by the way.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Well...

Sep 13, 2017, 8:21 AM

I teach my kid about Abraham Lincoln AND Ronnie Van Zant...because in my house, they are both of equal importance.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jelly has always frustrated me

Sep 13, 2017, 8:24 AM

as I could never use an entire jar before it expires. Usually I'm about halfway or so when time is up.

I have solved this issue by now substituting honey for jelly on my PB&J sandwiches. Honey doesn't expire. And the honey mixing with the PB is even BETTER.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jelly

Sep 13, 2017, 8:58 AM

and maybe you don't know your new testaments too well but Thou Shalt not Eat Jelly ain't one of them

Which begs the question...

Sep 13, 2017, 9:01 AM

when we finally get around to writing some even newer testaments, what will we call them? Or would we just rename the current new testaments to something like 'the older but not the oldest testaments'? Maybe we should have an alphanumeric coding for testaments going forward, in case we end up with even newer than the newest testaments, I mean?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe they would just start a new book and call it book of

Sep 13, 2017, 9:03 AM

Eli or Book of other mormons

Well, I'm a Chrishtun gun owner.

Sep 13, 2017, 9:05 AM

And I only use it for fun.

Replies: 11
| visibility 568
Archives - General Boards Archive