Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for conservatives and republicans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Question for conservatives and republicans

Aug 24, 2018, 7:07 PM

What if Trump pardons Manafort?

He's the President so he can, but should he?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will it really matter?

Aug 24, 2018, 7:12 PM

Pardoning him for crimes from 2005 or so?

To be honest I really don't care. Wouldn't surprise me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Your post contains false information.***

Aug 24, 2018, 7:17 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will it really matter?

Aug 24, 2018, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Will it really matter? ]

Wouldn't that send a message that if your politically connected you can break the law and get away with it?

You mean reinforces a known fact, right?***

Aug 24, 2018, 8:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think that's a problem for him

Aug 24, 2018, 7:27 PM

he'll win reelection if a pardon for Manafort is the worst. at this point, who knows but I bet more is coming that will be far worse than a pardon for Manafort.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a safe bet if there ever was one***

Aug 24, 2018, 8:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for conservatives and republicans

Aug 24, 2018, 8:47 PM

They are void of morals and common sense at this stage and are proud of it.

*devoid****

Aug 24, 2018, 9:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.

Aug 24, 2018, 8:56 PM

The government had every reason to prosecute him before he worked for Trump. They took the entire thing to the limit of maximum so they could force him to cooperate.
Obviously, the man isn't going to cooperate and give them a composition on chit Trump didn't do. If Trump doesn't pardon him he's a lying sack of chit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone is paying attention

Aug 25, 2018, 10:33 AM

And thinking beyond the obvious. Well put.

Re: Yep.

Aug 25, 2018, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Yep. ]

"The Government" didn't force Paul Manafort to evade income taxes or hide money in foreign bank accounts or lie to banks in order to get loans.

The government had no idea that Trump would be President in 2014 when they started investigating Manafort.

No one is above the law. If Manafort broke the law then he should pay the price. It doesn't matter if he's politically connected or if Trump tries to paint him as a victim.

A grand jury voted to indict him based on the evidence. In a fair and open trial he was convicted by 12 jurors of his peers of 8 felonies.

To pardon this man creates the kind of Washington that most who supported Trump, i thought, wanted to get rid of. There would be nothing more 'swampy' than to pardon a convicted felon for purely political and personal reasons.

IMHO

Yeah, all that is true.

Aug 25, 2018, 3:36 PM

Why did they wait to bust him, Felix? You don't for a minute believe this had anything to do about enforcing laws because if you did you would be asked the same question I asked. Why wait so long?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, all that is true.

Aug 26, 2018, 12:29 PM

They didn't begin to prosecute Manafort until Gates flipped. They may not have had the evidence they needed. Even with the evidence they got a hung jury on 10 counts.

Your premise is that they could have tried him sooner but didn't. It's an intriguing question, but

there isn't really any real evidence to prove they waited. An absence of information isn't proof of anything.

One can speculate, but one cannot state they waited as a fact.

You seem to be convinced they waited. I don't know that for a fact.

Answer

Aug 24, 2018, 9:16 PM

Your husband tried to #### me.
Tell him to lay off

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what if manifort goes to the park and shoots himself

Aug 24, 2018, 9:26 PM

twice in the back of the head?

Then what if cohen, about to testify, suddenly has a heart attack and dies literally hours before testifying.

Then what if the girl that the president supposedly had an affair with gets shot in the head during a robbery at the Starbuck she works at, yet there is nothing stolen?

A lot of what ifs.....

don’t be stupid.

Aug 24, 2018, 10:16 PM

Cohen would crash into the side of a mountain in a small jet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump is a slimeball, but he doesn't have body bags.

Aug 24, 2018, 10:58 PM

Gotta give that to him.

I would really love a full and serious investigation into all the mysterious deaths surrounding the Clintons.

I generally have a hard time believing something that seems just so bizzare, but it was one of the rare cases that the more I researched something, the more I was like W T F.

When it came to the supposed faked Moon landing, 9/11 inside job, Crisis actor theories, Loch Ness, Big Foot, etc etc the more I dig into those the more obvious to me that there was nothing to it.

But this Clinton thing is freakin odd. I can't shake this one loose so easily. I remember when my mother (Who is a Bernie nut) brought it up to me. I actually thought I was going to have to put her in a home early or something. But I let her talk and did my fact checking/research (I was so smug and confident I was going to easily disprove it and save my mother from paranoia) and I just ended up shocked at the scale of it. I'm not saying I'm convinced of anything, but it d@mn sure is still mysterious. The pseudo-fact-checker websites can try as hard as they want to shut the book on this one, but there are some serious and legitimate unanswered questions about like over a dozen people who are actually probably connected to the Clinton's in a significant way. It's completely surreal.

Note: I hate Trump and am not trying to distract from how disgusting and corrupt he is. But he doesn't have a massive pile of bodies. lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yikes.***

Aug 25, 2018, 7:39 AM

Being that we know that Trump didn't have the political...

Aug 25, 2018, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Trump is a slimeball, but he doesn't have body bags. ]

power of either party I might wonder if they ever found the bodies of those left in the wake of people with Trump's wealth.

Do I think he would murder to get what he wants? Absolutely and so would anyone else with such opportunity. Trump has the same power as the Godfather, family. Only Trump's family is smaller.

Re: Being that we know that Trump didn't have the political...

Aug 25, 2018, 10:57 AM

Trumps not after opportunity. He's not after political power (but he can't operate without some). Trumps not politically connected hence he does "owe" political or domestic foreign power brokers for getting him elected. And no, $100,000 in facebook ads purchased by alleged Russians didn't put him in office.

When, in your lifetime have you heard a Presidential inauguration worded like his? Never. He stood directly in front of the corrupt thieves that rob us blind and told them, "it's over".

When have you ever heard a candidate speak like this? Sometimes it's helpful to go back and listen again..

https://youtu.be/szaKnOhJbow

Trump isn't political, he works day and night for what's...

Aug 25, 2018, 1:19 PM

best for Trump. Fortunately for the American people growing our economy, getting fair trade agreements and his other interest is best. I back Trump on nearly everything he's doing or seems to intend to do but I'm not blinded by his adolescent attempts to play politics.

Imo, he needs to shut his mouth to the media and be more selective in what he says when he opens his mouth or picks up his phone to tweet. I've begun to notice him sounding like an opera singer during warmups. ME ME ME ME...Figaro Figaro Figaro...

He should say we instead of me and I. He didn't do everything by himself. The senate and house back him and he's risking spoiling the entire thing by allowing himself to perpetuate the talk about the Mueller investigation.

I believe it amounts to no more than a witch hunt which at this time is shading the good news of our growing economy and the historical reduction of the unemployment numbers. I admit, it keeps the media from focusing on his trade negotiations and other positives but he's looking quite guilty and will more so if he continues to cry and whine all the time.

LOL***

Aug 25, 2018, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Being that we know that Trump didn't have the political... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might find this interesting

Aug 25, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Trump is a slimeball, but he doesn't have body bags. ]

https://imgur.com/a/GCH7S

I would really love a full and serious investigation into 9/11.***

Aug 26, 2018, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Trump is a slimeball, but he doesn't have body bags. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump is a slimeball, but he doesn't have body bags.

Aug 26, 2018, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Trump is a slimeball, but he doesn't have body bags. ]

I know that this is the internet and all, so that means that this comment will be interrupted by all who read it for maximum insult and offense.

That is not my intent.

I've read many of your posts. I am envious of your talent. You have a very mesmerizing story telling style of writing. If you are not already, you should really explore some kind of career in fiction.

I'd pardon everyone Mueller convicts. These are political

Aug 25, 2018, 10:45 AM

prosecutions.

Then I fire Jeff Sessions and Rosenstein. I make a recess appointment and put Mark Levin as Attorney General. Mark would get things done. Then I'd call Mueller to the White House. Laugh at him then fire him then laugh at him some more. I'd even make a television event of of this. It would be so huge and beautiful. While Mueller is in my office being ridiculed, the secret service would happen to find a couple of grams of cocaine in Mueller's car. No big deal, I mean everybody does some blow from time to time, but then a search warrant at Mueller's house happens to find tons of kiddie #### on his personal computer. Even some seriously #### stuff with some dude named Felix2.

Then I publicize that I have all the names of the congress people that used American's tax dollars to pay off sexual harrassment claims.

It's just so simple.

Have you ever thought about moving to Russia?

Aug 25, 2018, 1:50 PM

I feel like you'd really enjoy it.

Re: Have you ever thought about moving to Russia?

Aug 25, 2018, 2:08 PM

What does moving to Russia have to do with Manafort?

Mueller has not and will not convict anyone.***

Aug 25, 2018, 3:05 PM [ in reply to I'd pardon everyone Mueller convicts. These are political ]

Very conservative, but definitely not Republican...

Aug 25, 2018, 3:03 PM

I personally don't really care about this much. I mean, I wouldn't want him to pardon Manafort, but I don't see it as something that really affects anything. Just par for the course.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic