Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for anyone in the know????...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,287

Question for anyone in the know????...

Dec 4, 2018, 6:28 PM

I went to the game this past Saturday and like always at any game I like to get a game program(like to collect them home or away) most of the time on the outside but this time like every year the ACC Championship has been in Charlotte I get one on the inside because in the past they were not being sold outside of Bank of America Stadium.I went into the stadium at about 7:15 and when in and just before heading to my seat I noticed for some reason there was none to be found anywhere or atleast at the Morehead Street and Mint Street entrances to the stadium(not sure about the Graham Street entrance because I did not walk around that far when I got into the stadium).My question is to anyone that might have also been looking for one,do you know or heard if they just ran out of them early or they just did not have any for sell for this years game period?I was wanting one and have looked on the shop page at ClemsonTigers.com and TheACC.com but have not seen it for sale in the game program section of each site.Thanks and appreciate the help and time

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for anyone in the know????...

Dec 4, 2018, 6:41 PM

Have no concrete info, but here's a guess: Maybe like all things "print" it's a dying thing. I can picture all these digital giants thinking of ways to make you place it on your credit card & then for $10-$25 you get to download it to your phone or other device. Isn't that about where everything is heading? As long as Bezos & the other tech emperors get richer, I'm ecstatic.

What up HT2!!***

Dec 4, 2018, 6:42 PM

Re: What up HT2!!***

Dec 4, 2018, 6:44 PM

Hey PTT and good to see you

Crappy carolina panthers cups in concessions as well.***

Dec 4, 2018, 7:50 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4