Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for anti-gun people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 416

Question for anti-gun people

Jun 1, 2020, 1:27 PM

(If there are any anti-gun people here)

With the looting, arson, attacks on people, do you see why some people want/need to have a gun on them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you imagine if the gun control debate were actually a

Jun 1, 2020, 1:40 PM

big misunderstanding?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can you imagine if the gun control debate were actually a

Jun 1, 2020, 1:44 PM

maybe for you

i understand completely

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can you imagine if the gun control debate were actually a

Jun 1, 2020, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Can you imagine if the gun control debate were actually a ]

That would be why I said anti-gun people. They're out there, just maybe not here on tnet.

I have them on my fb feed but prefer not getting in any debates publically lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anti-gun people understand why people want guns.***

Jun 1, 2020, 2:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anti-gun people understand why people want guns.***

Jun 1, 2020, 2:15 PM

Oops. My bad. I meant to pose the question in a way to ask does the rioting, attacks, arson, etc change the anti-gunners position on having a gun.

I consider gun control about equal to...

Jun 1, 2020, 1:44 PM

reparation to blacks. VA made some changes, lets see how that worked out for them in Nov.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess is there aren’t any anti-gun people here.

Jun 1, 2020, 1:46 PM

A very small group exists that is actually anti-gun. Republicans and Fox News like to paint Dems/Liberals or any others calling for gun control as “anti-gun,” but in reality those people just want reform of the laws, and still support people having guns.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My guess is there aren’t any anti-gun people here.

Jun 1, 2020, 1:47 PM

Bingo GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

That may be believable if the proposed "reforms" weren't so

Jun 1, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to My guess is there aren’t any anti-gun people here. ]

arbitrary and nonsensical. The reality is, that type of person has little to no knowledge of what they're talking about, and fail to understand that there isn't a functional difference between the firearms that we supposedly need to restrict, and the ones that are apparently OK. That kind of ignorance is how you wake up one day and aren't allowed to have any of them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There definitely are some arbitrary gun reform proposals,

Jun 1, 2020, 1:57 PM

and people making laws that are uninformed. But the goal isn’t to get rid of guns. You will always be able to have a large selection of guns from which to choose to defend yourself, go hunting, etc. That’s not going to change no matter what Fox or Rush tell you.

You should go back and look at some of the proposed

Jun 1, 2020, 2:04 PM

legislation in Virginia and re-evaluate whether or not you really believe that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was proposed. People realized it wasn’t good legislation,

Jun 1, 2020, 2:07 PM

changes were made, and then it was passed.

....After thousands of armed protestors marched on Richmond

Jun 1, 2020, 2:10 PM

Whatever though, keep living in lala land.

Which shows that our system works. And that system will

Jun 1, 2020, 2:13 PM

keep guns in people’s hands in the future.

Never mind that even if that legislation passed, there would still be many options of guns from which to choose.

You will always be able to buy guns in this country. Keep living in nutjob land.

I don't really think you read any of that legislation

Jun 1, 2020, 2:21 PM

They were going after shooting ranges too. You honestly don't seem very informed on this subject.

And that was shot down (pun intended).

Jun 1, 2020, 2:28 PM

Bad bills are proposed and not passed all the time (Green New Deal for example). I’m not sure what your point is. Overreaching bills were proposed. People made their voices heard. The bills didn’t pass. That’s how America works.

And I know you think that anyone that isn’t on the extreme right isn’t well informed. I’m ok with nutjobs calling me uninformed.

That's some child-like black and white thinking right there

Jun 1, 2020, 2:36 PM

Keep throwing out those one liners so you can virtue signal that you're not a "right wing nut job"! lol

I mean, when they go after shooting ranges the end game should be pretty clear, but for whatever reason some people are hellbent on not believing reality until it bites them in the ###.

Good thing I don’t have to worry about it biting me in the ###

Jun 1, 2020, 2:38 PM

because I’ll always be able to buy a gun in this country, thanks to our great constitutional rights that are system ensures.

Re: That's some child-like black and white thinking right there

Jun 1, 2020, 2:49 PM [ in reply to That's some child-like black and white thinking right there ]

I wont trying to make this a gun debate. But, I will point out that the fact PEOPLE are even proposing those kinds of bills show where we are headed. Aint been that many years ago that no one would have even thought about proposing bills like the one in VA.

Probably won't happen in my lifetime though .

Re: You should go back and look at some of the proposed

Jun 1, 2020, 2:17 PM [ in reply to You should go back and look at some of the proposed ]

Until eventually there are no guns to choose from.

I saw a video on Twitter the other day the woman was saying "This is why we need to get rid of all guns."

Seriously? Getting rid of guns will somehow end the attacks, the rioting, and arson?

There always be in America. And some woman on twitter

Jun 1, 2020, 2:22 PM

is not representative of the majority of any party. Probably best to not use Twitter as a source for anything.

Re: There always be in America. And some woman on twitter

Jun 1, 2020, 2:32 PM

I dont think I said a woman is representative of America did i?

Read the OP again, it is directed at those who are Anti-Gun.

And I was guessing those people aren’t on here as they are few and far between.***

Jun 1, 2020, 2:39 PM

Re: You should go back and look at some of the proposed

Jun 1, 2020, 2:17 PM [ in reply to You should go back and look at some of the proposed ]

Until eventually there are no guns to choose from.

I saw a video on Twitter the other day the woman was saying "This is why we need to get rid of all guns."

Seriously? Getting rid of guns will somehow end the attacks, the rioting, and arson?

Re: My guess is there aren’t any anti-gun people here.

Jun 1, 2020, 2:34 PM [ in reply to My guess is there aren’t any anti-gun people here. ]

To point out, I'm liberal and there is no Fox news here.

Just asking a question.

Replies: 25
| visibility 416
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic