»
Topic: Question for Spectrum TV users
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 9, 2019 7:31 PM by: allorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Question for Spectrum TV users

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 7:02 PM

Is there an app or way to watch the ACC Network remotely over the web? I ask because I travel a lot and like to take my chrome cast or Roku or watch on my laptop. I tried YouTube tv but my other 1/2 doesn’t like it. The user interface doesn’t provide as much info as cable tv it it is missing some channels we watch. If Spectrum has a remote view for the ACC Network I will move from U-verse to Spectrum

Re: Question for Spectrum TV users

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 7:06 PM

If you have ACC Network on your Spectrum you should be able to download the ESPN App, login with your spectrum creds and watch ACCN on there.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 7:06 PM

Perfect! Thanks!

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 7:15 PM

CALLED SPECTRUM HERE IN FLORIDA, AND FINALLY THEY LOADED PROPER CODE FOR MY CONDO PLAN TO GET ACCN, SO I WILL AT LEAST BE ABLE TO WATCH CHARLOTTE GAME AT HOME, THANKS FOR APP. INFO WHICH I NEED TO TRY.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 7:29 PM

Yes, you have to down load you TV app for your lap top, and I'm pretty sure that it will work on your phone also after it's loaded to your laptop. It always worked for both with me when I used spectrum.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 7:09 PM

You can watch the ACCN thru the Watch ESPN app.
Just verified it because our women’s soccer team is on it now!!!

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Fiesta Bowl
FOR SALE: AISLE SEATS! Selling 2 Tickets Section 103 Row 35 Seats 1 & 2. $175/each. Mobile delivery 12/20. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
472 people have read this post