Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question about tickets to ACCCG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Question about tickets to ACCCG

Nov 9, 2015, 9:27 AM

Ok so I have never bought any tickets on Stubhub. I have on Ticketmaster but according to them it is about sold out. You go to Stubhub and there are tickets everywhere. So will the ticket prices go up or come down the closer the game gets? This is basically legal scalping right? I know it probably depends on the demand for tickets but I have never seen a ACCCG sold out. Maybe this year?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree it is not fair

Nov 9, 2015, 9:29 AM

Ticketmaster should have kept some tickets for you until you were ready to buy them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: I agree it is not fair

Nov 9, 2015, 9:36 AM

I am not whining that there are no tickets on Ticketmaster...just want to know if I should buy them now on Stubhub or do you expect them to go down as the game gets closer...or up?

Depends who wins the coastal. If Miami gets in

Nov 9, 2015, 10:05 AM

PRices will plummet

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Scalping has somehow became legal on the internet

Nov 9, 2015, 9:33 AM

I dunno how but it is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

In general, prices drop as the event gets closer. Demand

Nov 9, 2015, 10:07 AM

will dictate if the seller gets his asking price weeks before the event. If the tickets remain unsold days before the event, the seller will drop his asking price. The price will drop even lower if the ticket is not sold until the day of the event.

It all boils down to your comfort level of getting a ticket in a section of the stadium at a price you can accept before they are all sold.

Hope this helps.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In general, prices drop as the event gets closer. Demand

Nov 9, 2015, 10:16 AM

Thanks all, that is what I was asking. I think I will wait (and sell it to my wife first - University of Wisconsin Grad!) and see where prices go.

If you can wait until a few days before

Nov 9, 2015, 10:24 AM

and dont care where you will sit you can get tickets cheaper than they are now. They probably wont get close to face value, but they will be cheaper.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You used to be able to wait till minutes before kickoff and

Nov 9, 2015, 10:32 AM

get tickets for next to nothing.
I live close enough to the stadium that I could wait till under an hour before gametime and still make it inot the stadium for the championship game. You could get $100 seats for $20 an hour before the game, and just print an e-ticket.
If you had access to a printer right outside the stadium you could wait till kickoff and get those seats for 5 bucks.
The ticket services figured that out and took off the ability to print etickets prior to kickoff.

Wish that still worked.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic