Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question about ND and whether or not to pull for them
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Question about ND and whether or not to pull for them

Oct 31, 2018, 2:55 PM

I'm a huge Clemson fan and CFB in general, and I'd like to think I'm at least as knowledgeable as most, when it comes to the game. However, there's one thing I can't make my mind up on or not - do we root for ND to win out, or for them to drop a game?

At first, my thought it for them to drop a game - I'd love to see them lose to Syracuse, or Northwestern (which I don't see happening, but these pundits all seem to be pumping this game). But - on the other hand, having a scrub team in the group has a good chance of helping us - whoever they're paired with can pretty much go ahead and punch their ticket to the natty.

So - what side are you guys on? Should we root for them to win out (and likely be paired with us, so long as we're #2) or lose - and then who knows who we'll wind up playing..?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND win out so we can play them.***

Oct 31, 2018, 3:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's no question about it.

Oct 31, 2018, 3:02 PM

I hate ND more than any team and do not want them in our conference even though we need them in the same division with Miami, VT and GT to help those teams get back on track. I still can't pull for them to win.

I'd pull for Bama, LSU, UGA or even USuCk before I'd pull for ND. I hope you understand. If ND was burning on the side of the road and I was full of beer I'd pisz my pants before I'd pizs on ND.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's no question about it.

Oct 31, 2018, 3:03 PM

I'll be totally office, I pull for Clemson and anyone playing usuck. I simply just watch the other teams for entertainment, I can't say I pull for anyone else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pull for USuCk??? Never in my lifetime.***

Oct 31, 2018, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: There's no question about it. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question about ND and whether or not to pull for them

Oct 31, 2018, 3:05 PM

Pull for Northwestern. LSU.. and Kentucky!!

Oct 31, 2018, 3:07 PM

Quit worrying about who wins what and just pull for Clemson, Jesus H. Christ!

Oct 31, 2018, 3:46 PM

I'm busy pulling for us. The rest of it will sort themselves out

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2018, 12:29 PM

If they are a scrub team they will not win out. If they do win out they are not a scrub team. Clemson fans should no better than anyone that it is not easy going undefeated and even if you lose you can still win the Natty. These things have a way of working themselves out. I do not see them as a top 4 team so I would bet they lose at least one and maybe two games before the end of the season. If they do go undefeated I would not underestimate them in the playoff. I remember OK and OSU doing the same to us.

Nov 1, 2018, 12:39 PM

They should be forced to play in a conference "Championship" game or else not get into the CFP.
Why should they have an extra week of rest just because of a TV contract?
They should join the Big 12 and be up and down with that No-D conference.

Message was edited by: NarfleTheGarthok®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2018, 12:50 PM

My personal rule is that I never pull for ND unless they are playing someone I dislike even more. My dislike list also includes scar,unc,uga, md, osu, and maybe a few others.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic