Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,205

Question???

Aug 6, 2019, 1:19 PM

If ETN stays healthy this year, and if he goes on to the NFL at the end of this season, just who are we going to look to as a starter at the RB position for next season. Will it be Dixon, Dukes, or Mellusi as the main player, or will it be all 3 as just co starters like who ever is doing the best in practice for that week. And where do you see Demarkcus Bowman and Kobe Pryor fitting for next season, will they just be RB's in training for the following season bc of what we have already on the roster, and Bowman and Pryor will just have limited playing time not to exceed over the 4 game limit and red shirt one or both.

I ask about Bowman and Pryor mainly bc, to get major playing time in an Elliott offense, you better know how to block, and you better be good at blocking or they will be serving a lot of time at the bench warming position!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question???

Aug 6, 2019, 1:40 PM

Good points - allorange!! An embarrassment of riches !! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Aug 6, 2019, 1:51 PM

As a fellow hurricane I’d like to think Mikey. I don’t recall watching lyn-J block a whole lot last year, not that he can’t. Just have to see who breaks out behind Travis this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2019, 5:36 PM

Dixon is where I'm at also, and also had serious thoughts about Bowman bc he is a serious threat of catching the ball out of the back field with his wheels!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2019, 2:08 PM

Lyn J has been praised up to now about how physical he has become compared to last year so it seems he's embracing this already, Mikey was said to be the one that's shocked people a little more as they claim people knew Mellusi had a big change physically with how he arrived looking so solid. Next, Bowman is going to be a serious contender off rip if he can get the playbook he's lightning in a bottle and a legitimate threat as a receiver out the backfield, don't be suprised to see him come in and push people very early, Pryor is another one with a lot of questions since he's so limited with playing experience but a biggggggg RB for high school.

Would be similar to the year Gallman got the starting job

Aug 6, 2019, 2:57 PM

Where there’s a bunch of guys in the mix. Dixon would probably be the favorite. If Bowman enrolls early, he’d have to be considered to have a good chance. Mellusi and Dukes are both interesting options but I’m not sure that either would be ready to be a starter in year 2 (subject to change). Need to see Pryor’s tape from senior year to get a better idea of what he is as a prospect.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,205
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic