Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My goodness, no wonder they're so butthurt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 4,516

My goodness, no wonder they're so butthurt

Apr 7, 2015, 7:26 PM

Wanna know why the gamecawks are so upset? Just look at the year in review calendar so far....

January 1st- Tough start to the year as the scar crimson tide lose to Ohio St. No vicarious title again this year.

January 2nd- Columbia Walmarts swamped with bama tshirt returns in exchange for UK hoops shirts.

January 6th- Ruh roh, Arden Key decommits. But that's ok, they claim they didn't really want him....
"we have a loaded class at DL, and Key is too light at 230 to be an every down DE for us, perhaps he
wanted to go somewhere where there was less competition." DO WHAT?!

January 12th- LB Kaiwan Lewis to leave scar

January 12th- DE Mason Harris also leaves scar

January 12th- Highly rated OL to scar?! Not a chance, Paris Palmer enrolls at PSU.

January 16th- Another gets away as former OL commit Austin Clark enrolls at VTech.

January 16th- Oh no! Mark Fields visits Clemson!

January 19th- Mark Fields commits to Clemson...

January 25th- Doh! OL prospect Sam Madden commits to UGA.

January 26th- Kane Whitehurst transfers.

January 27th- K.J. Brent transfers.

January 30th- Former coot LB Lance Laury arrested for stolen car and two counts of stolen goods. He was operating a chop shop. http://www.wistv.com/story/27985251/former-gamecock-arrested-on-chop-shop-charges

February 2 2015- This was a perhaps the best day of the year! We learned that "Zach Bailey has all-sec written all over him." per Phil Kornblut. Also, we learned that the McCloud guy might not be headed to Clemson also via Phil. Let's not also forget Phil was right on his commitment day projection as well "News not expected to be good tonight for Clemson with McCloud." Boy, that Phil knows his stuff.

February 2nd- CB target Damon Arnette decommits.

February 4th- Damon Arnette commits to Ohio St.
-DE prospect Chauncey Rivers signs with UGA
-LB Davon Durant heads to AzSt
- DT Jozie Milton heads to TCU
-DB Jaire Alexander to UofL

February 9th- Oh no! Humble pie as lady cawks lose to UConn 62-87.

February 9th- Jon Hoke named co-defensive coordinator and play-caller. Hoke was a DB coach for the Chicago Bears who finished 30th in pass D. Great hire guys...

February 13th- Baseball season opens. They still got that to look forward too, right? Things will get better? No, coots lose to CofC 6-3.

February 13th- Shameik Blackshear arrested for petit larceny.

February 18th- DL Blake McClain leaves school.

February 18th- LB Marquis Roberts leaves school.

February 22nd- Joey Logano wins the Daytona 500, and he lived in GA once, and that's sec country so therefore that's a win for the sec! Way to go Joey! Go #####, sec baby!

February 23rd- Former commit Michael Bowman arrested for theft at a NC Walmart. "On the footage a man was seen using bolt cutters to cut a hole through the fence in the garden section of the Walmart. The man was seen going back into the store, gathering items and then pushing them through the hole out of the store."

February 27th- Baseball vs Clemson! Oops, 11-4 loss.

March 1st- A classic way to start off a month as Victor Hampton was jailed for DWI, speeding, wreck-less driving and open container. In fairness, he was only doing 100 in a 55 zone... Investigators said two other men were passengers in Hampton’s vehicle and attempted to hide their weapons under the front passenger seat before the trooper approached them.

March 2nd- Game 3 vs Clemson for the series! Woops, 7-0 Tigers...

March 4th- Another fitting gem for the clowns, check out Kyle Markway's pic- http://247sports.com/Player/Kyle-Markway-33290/Feeds

March 7th- Well, everybody makes mistakes, right? A thief wearing a Gamecocks hat was caught on camera brazenly picking out a $600 Dewalt Drill Combo Pack from the Martinez, GA Lowe’s and leaving the store without paying. Authorities say the man may have been driving a Dodge Ram truck with a South Carolina tag. A disguise you ask? Not hardly...

March 17th- Demetris Summers trial for possession of crack with intent to distribute and possession of a weapon is delayed.

March 26th- DE Dexter Wideman misses practice again for missing classes.

April 2nd- Well, cameras are everywhere nowadays. Everybody knows that, right? Wrong. A scar student apparently thought it would be a good idea to write a racial slur on a "white board" during a class. The impending picture of the said action went viral on Twitter. Bless her little heart.

April 3rd- On less QB as Brendan Nosovitch transfers.

April 4th- The student who wrote the slur is suspended. UGA, Auburn, and Bama are possible transfer spots.

April 4th- Doom and gloom hits as UK loses in hoops, no vicarious title this year.

April 4th- Lady cawks in Final Four!

April 5th- Lady cawks out of Final Four... parade and national holiday imminent.

April 9th- The Masters Tournament starts. Will Dustin Johnson bring another vicarious title to sec country? We'll see.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TB83 Timeline.... this should be as regular as OJ's....***

Apr 7, 2015, 7:33 PM

null

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We could do that. It'll only grow plus I missed some...

Apr 7, 2015, 7:40 PM

Feel free to add the ones I missed.

Re: My goodness, no wonder they're so butthurt

Apr 7, 2015, 7:41 PM

Don't forget about the DJ Swearinger truck fiasco.

Lord what a pathetic group of losers.

Apr 7, 2015, 7:52 PM

Wasn't there a good DL signee that got busted for burglary in the lowcountry?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2015, 7:57 PM

Dood I hope this had something to do with your job cause if not you has the obsession....

awsome list, keep it up for all of 2015 and it will be a HOF

Apr 7, 2015, 8:01 PM

Post come 2016

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: awsome list, keep it up for all of 2015 and it will be a HOF

Apr 8, 2015, 8:41 AM

are lists ok or not now?

Not a list... It's a timeline. No Cramp....***

Apr 8, 2015, 8:47 AM

Re: awsome list, keep it up for all of 2015 and it will be a HOF

Apr 10, 2015, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: awsome list, keep it up for all of 2015 and it will be a HOF ]

Here comes one of the upset ones now.

Pathetic little Lead ####

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Question

Apr 7, 2015, 8:12 PM

Didn't the coots just recently have a deCOOTmitment. I believe this player is waiting on a Georgia offer?

Apr 7, 2015, 10:45 PM

you left out Blackshear!!

"Feb 13th- Shameik Blackshear arrested for petit larceny"

Apr 8, 2015, 12:09 AM

Mugshot-

Article- http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/south-carolina-recruit-shameik-blackshear-arrested-on-petit-larceny-charge-021415

I notice none of the coots in disguise are disputing your

Apr 7, 2015, 11:31 PM

post....and they're probably a little nervous thinking you'd missed something...which someone else will gladly supply!!

good post....and all true.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 candidate on my POTY list so far!

Apr 8, 2015, 9:03 AM

Great work there, Bry!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This deserves a bump. Great timeline, no list***

Apr 8, 2015, 10:01 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

D.J. "Trick My Truck For Free" Swearinger?***

Apr 9, 2015, 10:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Don't get the Dustin Johnson one

Apr 10, 2015, 12:09 AM

he went to CCU didn't he?

So you got the Joey Logano joke but not the Dustin joke?

Apr 10, 2015, 1:40 AM

"vicarious titles"... it's what they do. Ever seen the "crimson garnet" hats? Ugh.

Replies: 18
| visibility 4,516
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic