Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quarterback questions for fans a little older than me:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 549

Quarterback questions for fans a little older than me:

Sep 9, 2014, 10:45 AM

The first year I started going to Clemson games was 1999 when I was 7 years old. I remember Streeter was the veteran that had been around and of course Woody was the talented youngster that came off the bench.

Do y'all think this current set of Quarterbacks is similar in terms of what the fanbase thinks?

Also, do y'all think it will all play out the same way? I was at the peach bowl and I think I remember that Woody started. Great drive to start then they picked us at the endzone if I remember right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just remember one name and one name only

Sep 9, 2014, 10:46 AM

Billy Luckie #13

Re: Quarterback questions for fans a little older than me:

Sep 9, 2014, 11:42 AM

From what I can recall, Woody wasn't being thought if as "the second coming.". He got to play when Streeter got hurt but that was the only reason. When Streeter was well he got his spot back. Woody didn't become " Woody" until later in his career. Those are my own recollections. I don't remember any controversy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quarterback questions for fans a little older than me:

Sep 9, 2014, 12:03 PM

I think Deshaun will be used plenty this season and I Also believe Dabo knows this. But why show your cards now. Starter or relief what difference does it make, we have him when we need him and that's all that matters. Wish we would have had a talent like that when Taj was having a bad game, now we do. Go Tigers!

Replies: 3
| visibility 549
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic