Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson's 2018 recruiting class: Cycling out? No. Ridiculous? Yes.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: Clemson's 2018 recruiting class: Cycling out? No. Ridiculous? Yes.

Feb 8, 2018, 7:01 AM

Clemson's 2018 recruiting class: Cycling out? No. Ridiculous? Yes.

In the words of today’s youth, Clemson’s 2018 recruiting class is “ridiculous.” I would call it historic. The urban dictionary says “ridiculous” in today’s jargon means something that is memorable or something that is at the top level of greatness. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIDIC***

Feb 8, 2018, 7:13 AM

It's really ridcicurous!!!

Feb 8, 2018, 7:26 AM

https://youtu.be/Xb1PRxV0mpw

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Estelle Costanza: "I'm not going to take advice from some

Feb 8, 2018, 7:49 AM

Jewish girl from Long Island."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

False advertising Ms. Chang! LOL***

Feb 8, 2018, 7:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Galloway

Feb 8, 2018, 7:30 AM

He now has a pin in his toe? Is this related to the Jones fracture or something new? Hopefully not the latter. Jones fractures can be long term problems by themselves. I hope not for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson's 2018 recruiting class: Cycling out? No. Ridiculous? Yes.

Feb 8, 2018, 7:31 AM

Great article David!

Re: New Story: Clemson's 2018 recruiting class: Cycling out? No. Ridiculous? Yes.

Feb 8, 2018, 7:40 AM

Thank you Mr Hood for listing the proper urban definition of "ridiculous". That should help some of our SR tnetters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quality over Quantity

Feb 8, 2018, 8:08 AM

The Paw is a BEAST! Next Year, we will be in the top five with 25+ scholee's to distribute to the young men that fit the bill. This is why we WORK! Got to put in the time, to shine bright during prime time.

Ridicalicky!!!***

Feb 8, 2018, 8:32 AM

Can’t wait to hear Ellis’ comments this year...lol

Feb 8, 2018, 8:38 AM

I hope he keeps giving us bulletin board material....what an idiot

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2018, 9:13 AM

All of that is fine and good, but I am scared to death of what Muschamp is doing in Columbia. Wow, that sounds ridiculous. Ha ha ha!

Feb 8, 2018, 11:12 AM

And that, for the under 40 crowd, is the old school use of the word ridiculous. One thing we all understand:
GO TIGERS!!!!!

Feb 8, 2018, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Clemson's 2018 recruiting class: Cycling out? No. Ridiculous? Yes. ]

If what Mustcan't is doing in cootlumbia is all we had to be afraid of, we would be the most fearless team in college FB, hands down!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When using the word in a slangily manner

Feb 8, 2018, 6:36 PM

I prefer to pronounce it "Recockulous" so there is no confusion. I wish others would do the same

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic