Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
QB change?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,194

QB change?

Oct 20, 2013, 9:18 AM

Boyd has been inaccurate all season and playing the worst I've seen him play. I think he should be benched. Put Cole or Chad in and see what happens.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: QB change?

Oct 20, 2013, 9:26 AM

TB acted like he did not have a clue last night ?Maybe putting in someone else for the Maryland game might not be a bad idea. TB needed to step up last night & let a "FRESHMAN" SHOW HIM UP.

Oct 20, 2013, 9:30 AM

Boy you both are full of crap. Go be a bama fan. It's easy.

Oct 20, 2013, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: QB change? ]

FYI....That Freshman has played like a 5th year senior all season long.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The change of QB should have been made last night

Oct 20, 2013, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: QB change? ]

way before the last 4 minutes.

Oct 20, 2013, 9:29 AM

Really? That's real smart. You should quit your job at wherever you do and become a OC or better yet a HC

Boyd has been the best QB we've had.

Not sure if you noticed we gave up 51 points last night, and Vic didn't have a sack. Let's replace him too.

Not sure, but...

Oct 20, 2013, 9:31 AM

I commented to my wife last night that Boyd just looked confused / dumfounded. He needs to get it together. If we lose to Maryland, then the season is truly over and we should go with the young blood.

Re: Not sure, but...

Oct 20, 2013, 9:34 AM

I give up

You guys are showing how stupid you really are.

Re: Not sure, but...

Oct 20, 2013, 10:15 AM

What? So Boyd didn't look lost last night? If we lose to Maryland, and I'm not confident at all that we will win, you wouldn't just go with Chad or Cole? Get them ready for next year?

Boyd has to prove he can get rid of his "rusty" play

Oct 20, 2013, 9:33 AM

whatever psychological thing is going on. Maybe if he continues to come out "rusty", then Dabo might pull him for a series here and there to send a message. But I doubt he will pull him from starter. It would kill him in the draft. He's done more harm than good, especially in the last year or so. Why pull the rug out completely?

Dabo won't pull him.Boyd knows that.

Oct 20, 2013, 10:24 AM

He watched Parker under perform his last year and keep his starting job. There's no motivation. As to the posters above complaining about those that are pointing out the truth. Boyd has had no problem accepting all the accolades for winning the easier games, fact is, he's not looked "on" all year. In fact, he hasn't looked as good as he did last year.Thi is not an em[ployment situation , it's college football , you start based on what you're doing RIGHT NOW not last year.

No QB change, however...

Oct 20, 2013, 10:16 AM

I said last night to take Tajh out after the first series of the second half...he just looked totally rattled...but that was just for last night. He starts the next game.

Re: No QB change, however...

Oct 20, 2013, 10:23 AM

That is the change that I meant too. Cole needs more experience anyway since Tajh will be gone next year.

All of you pumpers are full of crap

Oct 20, 2013, 10:41 AM

Boyd has played mediocre at best the past 3 games. Did u happen to see the scoreboar d last night through your fogged up sunshine glasses? We have a bacjup qb who has thrown for a 92% completion rating or something crazy like that? No one here is saying bench taj completely. just until he can heal and actually contribute to the team. Last night and the past two games he has been stale. If a team coming into the valley and dropping 50 points on your head all the while breaking all time school records doesn't make u realize this....then its apparent u need to hang out with Tammy Bowden. Taj didn't get his a $$ handed to him. His OL gave gim plenty of time. count the secs he has the ball in his possession before getting rid of it. 4 sec average. He was scared...you could see it in his eyes. He loses focus and can't get back into the game lately. Then things spiral out of control. Yeah there were a few dropped passes by our receiving corps.....but there was a hell of a lot more poor decisions out of the person that is suppose to be leading his team. He is soley responsible for getting points on the board. Hes the captain of the ship. Last night he looked like Lieutenant William Gorman in Aliens when his guys were getting their a $$ kicked and Ripley had to shove him out of the way to save what was left of the squad

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,194
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic