Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pushoff - I heard from a reliable source that we pushoff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,552

Pushoff - I heard from a reliable source that we pushoff

Nov 1, 2015, 8:15 AM

Did I mention anything about the pushoff? Did you hear about the pushoff. I am afraid that somebody may have missed the pushoff. Am I spelling pushoff correctly? Is it possible to use the word pushoff in every sentence of a conversation? Is it possible to use the word pushoff in every sentence while announcing a football game? Is it possible to talk about a pushoff nonstop even 10 plays after beginning to discuss the pushoff? Oh wait, there was actually no pushoff called at all. The pushoff was just the opinion of the announcer. If that is the case, wouldn't it be more accurate to say "possible pushoff"? Or would that dilute the agenda of the announcer that determined the pushoff was the turning point of the game? Perhaps my reliable pushoff source is not as reliable as I was first led to believe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you are making too much out of this....??***

Nov 1, 2015, 8:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cunningham will LOVE having you as a

Nov 1, 2015, 8:16 AM

co-commentator next week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

+1

Nov 1, 2015, 8:18 AM

They should realize that a receiver is going to push at a DB when said DB has a hold of his arm.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're in LA, how do you "hear" anything? ;)***

Nov 1, 2015, 8:19 AM

But... But... But...

Nov 1, 2015, 8:21 AM

Did you see that hold, too?!?

"It was a hold! I'm pretty sure it was a hold! It coulda been a hold! Was that a hold?!?!? Hold me, Mike Patrick! I need to know what hold is..." -Ed C.

~JKB

I saw it with my own eyes.

Nov 1, 2015, 8:22 AM

It happened, I will testify in court under oath. It looked as good as the average pushoff by Sammy and Nuk. The arm was extended just a little further than a perfect pushoff but the location of Peake's body between the defender and the official who had the call was a thing of beauty, it was perfect. Neither Sammy nor Nuk have ever done better!

The official didn't call it because he didn't see it. The official did an excellent job, he called what he saw and didn't call anything he didn't see.

IMO, it rivals one of the many '6 point,' blocks Peake has had this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ed Cunningham is a tool...the end***

Nov 1, 2015, 8:25 AM

If you want to see a push off watch Ga. Tech

Nov 1, 2015, 8:26 AM

receiver in endzone at Clemson a few years ago during our meltdown with less than 2 minutes to go in the game.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,552
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic