Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 63
| visibility 1

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Apr 29, 2019, 7:59 AM

Friday night, I really don't even know what we did it sure wasn't unpacking as most of that is still to be done.

Saturday, my dad came up to help me ##### some electrical things.

Sunday, lawn mowed, peach tree planted, Game of Thrones.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just right

Apr 29, 2019, 8:04 AM

Friday - fished Keowee 7-4, brought 25 in the boat, kept 17, met fam at Smokin Pig

Saturday - took McJr to Kindergarten orientation, cut grass, bush hogged, bunko at in-laws

Sunday - Church, washed boat, church

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is either way too late or way too early for

Apr 29, 2019, 8:14 AM

Kindergarten orientation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's enough mecury in those fish to start a

Apr 29, 2019, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Just right ]

thermometer plant.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Draft, draft and more draft.

Apr 29, 2019, 8:05 AM

Been on vacay since Thursday and loving it - can't wait until June when I officially retire.

Watched the draft as much as I could Thur/Fri/Sat.

Sun saw Captain Marvel and GOT - will do Endgame this week.

Hope everyone has a good week at work - did I mention I am on vacay? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I enjoyed Capt. Marvel. I read the spoilers for Endgame

Apr 29, 2019, 8:10 AM

cause I am that kind of terrible person. Still looking forward to seeing it.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Apr 29, 2019, 8:06 AM

Okay
Never left the house.
Watched the NFL draft and Game of Thrones.
On Tnet all weekend.
Watched a good documentary called White Boy.
Bengaline got wasted and pm'd me and called me a **ssy and said he wanted to meet and fight. I guess I have to check on Kayak for airline tickets to SC.
Cleaned the house spotless.
Other than that, I feel pretty rested and good. No booze at all. Feeling good.

Mama’s basement I see.....

Apr 29, 2019, 8:35 AM

??

Re: Mama’s basement I see.....

Apr 29, 2019, 8:42 AM

Sorry. I don't know what that means. I am trying though.

I was an indentured servant for my parents on Saturday

Apr 29, 2019, 8:09 AM

and working on my yard Sunday.

That kinda sucked.

Ran 10 miles Satu morning
Put in 200' 3/4" roll pipe and buried two power lines at parent's house.
Cooked steak Saturday evening and intended to drink beer and listen to WSP at Trondossa but I made it through the first set and fell asleep. Wife was out with friends so I was Mr. Mom and tired AF.

Sunday church then lunch then Sam's Club (Eff that place, too overwhelming)
Cut grass and attempted to weed eat. We had crappy weedeater string though so I gave up. Never buy 0.0805 string, it sucks against a wire fence and a house.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2019, 8:12 AM

Other than watching the draft, baseball and basketball...

Friday - dinner at my favorite spot in town with my son. Then we just rode bikes around town and then back home.

Saturday - helped direct a funeral in the morning. Then came home and had to decompress. Kids took naps and I took the FJ for a long ride around the country side. Dinner with the family and then guys night out in town.

Sunday - church and then lots of time outside with the kids, grilled out with some neighbors.

9/10 due to sad sad funeral.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2019, 8:16 AM

Sorry about the funeral and your loss. Only good thing I have found with funerals is that they help us get perspective.

Very nice

Apr 29, 2019, 8:15 AM

Friday worked on deck repairs and watch bb succage

Saturday went to the nice little town of Clover and judged some excellent ‘que then home for more carpentry work and sad baseball

Sunday did Easter with in laws because BIL was working out of town last week. Turns out he was a no show this week too so I didn’t have to do double duty last week and didn’t have to put up with him this week - a true Easter miracle

That draft tho - it’s all good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Welp, the Tigers won and lost but I didn't die.

Apr 29, 2019, 8:30 AM

Friday, went to the Clemson Precussion and Steel Drum Band concert. You haven't heard Tiger Rag until you hear it done on steel drums.

Sattidy - Broke in the new Weber with 2 Angus strips and a bottle of Rodney Strong Pinot Noir.

Sunday - Procured new battery for Yacht de Wilbur. Installed said battery, cleaned up the boat and took it out for a while.

9/10, -2 for Clemson baseball losing the series to the bugs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Pretty sure I saw you yesterday afternoon

Apr 29, 2019, 9:50 AM

Right around the 85 bridge. It was later in the afternoon, not sure what time. Lake was PACKED for it being April.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, wasn't me. We pretty much stayed in Martin Creek.

Apr 29, 2019, 9:53 AM

We were only out for about 25 minutes.

The wind and currents were tough. I had to line up about 20 yds right of the slip just to dock it.

I rode up Martin's Creek on Saturday

Apr 29, 2019, 10:03 AM

A lot of newer looking houses toward the back of the cove, with nice new docks. Go check out the mega house across the lake from Lakeside Lodge. I don't know how they were able to rebuild that boat house, but that is THE spot. Has to be a football coach building it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw that. I wonder if the City of Clemson has different

Apr 29, 2019, 10:07 AM

rules with the CoE than everyone else? It seems there are limited markings and certainly some of the properties have been landscaped all the way to the water.

That house is massive tho...

There's a triple decker dock up on the Tugaloo, which is

Apr 29, 2019, 10:11 AM

supposed to be a no-no. I've seen several freshly paved private boat ramps lately too. Clearly, like a lot of things, the rules only apply to some people.

Splendid! Thx for asking!

Apr 29, 2019, 8:33 AM

Golf with grandson Fri afternoon, then beers/dinner at Chicora in TR, Renfrow got drafted-kudos to Raiders for their Tigers pics. Yard work Sat morning, then relaxing rest of day in outdoor room with a fine cigar and Don JULIO. Nice ribeye from Tate meatworks grilled to perfection scarfed!
Sunday more afternoon relaxation and getting organized for Messico biz trip....

Apr 29, 2019, 8:35 AM

Friday: chilled, got clothes and clubs ready for Saturday.

Saturday: played 27 holes, lost $5, drank a lot of beer and ate a lot of wings.

Sunday: went to lunch with ms midland, met SIL and daughter for coffee, they were passing thru Gangland. Visited for a couple of hours.

10/10

Nice @ 27!***

Apr 29, 2019, 8:39 AM

I always thought 14 was about right.

Apr 29, 2019, 8:43 AM

after that I was ready to get it over with.

Signed,

a bad golfer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I always thought 14 was about right.

Apr 29, 2019, 8:46 AM

14 is when we realize the back 9 isn't going to be any better than the front 9.

Tiring, yet strangely fulfilling.

Apr 29, 2019, 9:05 AM

Thursday, left work early for check-up with the doc. Still no invite to the heart attack club, and doc says he'd like to see me up my drinking/smoking/gambling/whoring/indiscriminate killing quotient by at least 10 points. The blood work confirmed I was a few gallons short of the blood of my vanquished enemies for this visit. I'll work on that, of course. Went home, ate something I don't remember, drank beers and watched draft.

Friday, slept in, got up and drank coffee, walked pup, then mowed grass/leaves/sticks for the first time all year. Used the push mower...or as I like to call it, the pushhog and chopped up anything that stood between me and the ground. Worked straight through until almost 7 pm. Ate something I don't remember, drank beers, and watched The Highwaymen on Netflix.

Saturday, resumed pushhogging from about 9 am til just after noon. Cleaned up, ran several errands including stopping by O'Darby's and scooping up a mixed case of close-out beer deals. Got home and walked pup, then headed out to the original Taco Truck, which has moved back to Rock Hill from Indian Land. Had a couple of sopes asada and I had forgotten that the red salsa they offer is like 'Satan sticking his finger in your anus' hot. Left there for the Whitewater Center to see Tyler Childers. 'Twas crowded beyond any hope of getting a decent place to squat, I could hear just fine but barely see the stage. Horrible traffic getting in far too many young drunks whose aim was to be seen and heard and not there to appreciate the music...I think I'm done with Tuckfest going forward. Still, good show, got out quick and home to bed.

Sunday, all of the chores I ignored all weekend got done in the morning, including the installation of a new flagpole on the front of the house. I need to get a Natty flag, but the skull and crossbones will suffice for now. Grocery run, back home to give the pup a bath and a nice long walk to dry off, then back to the house to reverse sear some thick steaks in the cast iron with twice-baked taters and multiple beers. Laid around in a meat coma until bed because there really wasn't anything worth watching on TV.

10/10 productivity, 7/10 fun, LOL/10 Clemson baseball.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Went to Mellow Mushroom in Clemson. Did not

Apr 29, 2019, 9:06 AM

see MauldinT.

When did they build that new one though? It was pretty cool butt I miss the old frat house one.

couple years ago?***

Apr 29, 2019, 9:44 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that. It's nice now that they can open the doors and you

Apr 29, 2019, 9:55 AM

can sit outside.

Agree on the old one tho. I guess the PiKA house got Winkopped.

at wat point will they rename the city of Clempson to city o

Apr 29, 2019, 10:02 AM

f Winkopp?

Clemson pretty much changes by the week***

Apr 29, 2019, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Went to Mellow Mushroom in Clemson. Did not ]

Pretty, pretty, pretty good

Apr 29, 2019, 9:20 AM

Friday: sawbones appointment, head over to catch one of my players' senior night. Was windy af.

Saturday: Went to daughters track meet, found out the best news ever that HUNTER RENFROW GOT DRAFTED BY THE RAIDERS. Bought another daughter new running shoes, didn't not care, because LDR. Cut the grass, watched some telly.

Sunday: did a few chores, took two of the girls to see Endgame, theater was packed af, people from the previous showing couldn't make it in, so it was insane. Was a good flick, back home, got supper, wass watching some NBA action, because fantastoc, and the power went out. Woke at 3AM, when the power came back on, yada, yada, yada, I'm really tired today.

11/10 because these go to 11

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty, pretty, pretty good

Apr 29, 2019, 9:27 AM

https://youtu.be/4xgx4k83zzc

Good and productive...

Apr 29, 2019, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Pretty, pretty, pretty good ]

Watch the draft on Friday night with son-of.

Saturday, wife-of took the kids and their friends to Split Creek Farms to see the baby goats, etc... I used the time to tear apart my pellet smoker and unclog the feed auger due to forgetting to put the cover on the thing and letting it get wet and clogged some months ago. Was quite a chore, but got it working like a champ. And did some cooking on it that night. Cleaned up back yard and garage. Procured some baby-back ribs to cook on Sunday.

Sunday, wife-of wasn't feeling well, so we skipped church. Smoked up some racks of ribs trying a few different seasoning/sauces to prep for having some work folks over next weekend. Turned out pretty dang good. Older gas grill is on its last legs, so scouted out a new small charcoal grill. Ended up getting this on Amazon. $122 for grill and cover and ended up being free with some points I had on there.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O06YMGI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ate too many ribs and got the itis and didn't get much else done.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/bsg719/chappelle-s-show-ribs-sleep-aid

opps wrong spot***

Apr 29, 2019, 9:43 AM

Pretty Solid

Apr 29, 2019, 9:41 AM

Friday - Hit Pint House PIzza for a few beers.

Saturday - Started looking at new construction houses. Hoping to avoid another ryland incident.

Sunday - Drove around a bit while KUTX had a Willie Nelson Marathon on the radio. Did some shopping and other normal stuff.

Good and productive (redo)

Apr 29, 2019, 9:44 AM

Watch the draft on Friday night with son-of.

Saturday, wife-of took the kids and their friends to Split Creek Farms to see the baby goats, etc... I used the time to tear apart my pellet smoker and unclog the feed auger due to forgetting to put the cover on the thing and letting it get wet and clogged some months ago. Was quite a chore, but got it working like a champ. And did some cooking on it that night. Cleaned up back yard and garage. Procured some baby-back ribs to cook on Sunday.

Sunday, wife-of wasn't feeling well, so we skipped church. Smoked up some racks of ribs trying a few different seasoning/sauces to prep for having some work folks over next weekend. Turned out pretty dang good. Older gas grill is on its last legs, so scouted out a new small charcoal grill. Ended up getting this on Amazon. $122 for grill and cover and ended up being free with some points I had on there.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O06YMGI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ate too many ribs and got the itis and didn't get much else done.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/bsg719/chappelle-s-show-ribs-sleep-aid

Grill maintenance was the one thing I did not get to this

Apr 29, 2019, 9:58 AM

past weekend. I did cast iron steaks last night because of that, but I've got a backlog of stuff and things in the freezer than need grilling, so I guess that's project Numero Uno this coming weekend.

strong to quite strong***

Apr 29, 2019, 10:01 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Not bad, started on Thursday

Apr 29, 2019, 10:23 AM

Thursday-on a whim went to see the Kenny Chesney show. Bought some tickets from someone at the gate on the cheap. Good show, and he is going to kill himself with all that running around he does.

Friday-worked, then party at the point with some friends. Later had some good Mexican food, and even later, dumb dog almost got hit by a car when he escaped the house.

Saturday--fought Mt P traffic to go to lowe's and Home Depot to find a gate to keep dog from killing himself by escaping the front door. Decided to buy rather than build because I wanted to finish it. $300 and 4 hours later, I had a gate so the dog won't die. Drank celebratory "building of the gate" beers for the next 5 hours or so.

Sunday-Shook off hangover and went by boat with some friends to see the blessing of the fleet, then went up to see Sol Driven Train at Trondossa. They played longer than they were supposed to which was was good. Watched several qualified captains almost plow into us when they couldn't get their anchor set. Pro tip--if you are using an anchor in high winds and a strong tide, get about 10 feet of chain. And if you have a 37' Fountain with 3 engines..invest in a windlass. The whole Trondossa event looked almost empty from what we could see, so if you were a wide spread panic fan, you probably had a good view later when they started. We left before that though.

One of the best on record.

Apr 29, 2019, 10:25 AM

Trondossa Festival in North Charleston on Saturday was awesome. Marcus King Band, The Wood Brothers, Umphrey's McGee, and Widespread Panic. The opening bands from the local stage were pretty good as well. Sarahadidas and I were right up on the stage, which made for a good experience.

Sunday, we drove up to Charlotte and I came home with this bad boy:

(not my specific car, but it is identical)

2019 Mustang Gt Premium
10speed auto, black accent package, 3.55 Limited Slip rear differential, voice navigation, leather, active exhaust, 19" wheels, and 460 ponies

I've wanted a Mustang since these days: . I've always driven old junk, so I figured I've paid my dues. I have to drive the Oldsmobile up to Charlotte today to trade it in. I got $500 for it... Should make for a fun commute.

Had sex last night, which was pretty cool.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Thank you for not being a beta and pulling the "well the V6

Apr 29, 2019, 10:29 AM

is plenty fast for me" move.

Re: One of the best on record.

Apr 29, 2019, 10:34 AM [ in reply to One of the best on record. ]

That thing is awesome. Must be fun to drive. What was your previous car?

Re: One of the best on record.

Apr 29, 2019, 11:05 AM

I had two.

a 2004 Dodge Dakota with 230K miles (that will become a yard truck).

a 1990 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with 330K miles.

The olds is what I "traded in". You have no idea how hard it was to get back in that car and drive it this morning. I had started working on it a few weeks ago, so the dash is out of it. I just threw the dash in the back seat and said "eff it".

It was a trip having the woman at the dealership ask me the standard battery of questions about my trade in. I was like, "listen lady, this thing has a cat living in it right now and I have to change from park to drive by bumping into something and reaching under the hood to manually actuate the transmission. Does it matter if it has rear defrost?"

That's going to be SWEET.

Apr 29, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to One of the best on record. ]

Once you get it jacked up and finish it off with step rails, light bar, and full rear window Monster Energy Drink logo.

Re: That's going to be SWEET.

Apr 29, 2019, 11:07 AM

First things first:

stick-on hood chrome hood vents and a big RIP sticker to dedicate the car to some fallen family member

Gotta make sure you dedicate it to someone who lived

Apr 29, 2019, 12:25 PM

at least 80 years.

Re: Gotta make sure you dedicate it to someone who lived

Apr 29, 2019, 12:29 PM

There's one in the work parking that says in memory of Ray Ray "Sugar" Jones with an actual picture of him that looks exactly like a mid-90's version of Coolio.

...to go so suddenly like that...

Apr 29, 2019, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Gotta make sure you dedicate it to someone who lived ]

https://youtu.be/RuPPFa-4vWk?t=82

if you click in the link, it'll bring u to the right spot

Apr 29, 2019, 12:51 PM

*poot*

Whole scene is worth watching and TBH, if I was home,

Apr 29, 2019, 12:58 PM

I would just start the movie from the beginning

I own ONE non-kid movie on blu-ray, and it's Fletch

Apr 29, 2019, 2:04 PM

(might have The Jerk, too, actually...)

It's a top 5 fav movie

Weird.

Apr 29, 2019, 2:40 PM

I would have bet your house on the fact that you had Caddyshack II on Blu-ray.

Are you going to pay for the 22s on there or just go ahead

Apr 29, 2019, 11:05 AM [ in reply to One of the best on record. ]

and Rent & Roll?

https://www.rnrtires.com/rock-hill-tires/

Re: Are you going to pay for the 22s on there or just go ahead

Apr 29, 2019, 11:08 AM

We had a dude who did rent'n'roll that had his wheel repo'd while he was at work. The whole plant watched them drop his old asss explorer on cinder blocks. He tried to act like they were stolen to save face, but that didn't hold up under scrutiny.

That's been a decade and that guy still catches crap for it.

Re: 2.5/10.......At least we won one.......'Nuff Said

Apr 29, 2019, 10:30 AM

Our boys showed some cajones and plunked/brushed back some GT divas yesterday, a few boys got tossed and we won one. And, most importantly, prep work on Casa del Maddog is finished and will soon be listing at the end of the week. Cross your fingers that we get a reasonable offer quickly and me and Mrs. Maddog don't go for each other's jugular as we go through this god-forsaken process. Peace out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Currently in Endgame and GoT shock recovery treatment

Apr 29, 2019, 11:28 AM

Sonof- went 2-2 with an RBI during his Saturday coach-pitch win. Twas the only other weekend highlight worth noting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

suxed: no ball, boat or booty. i did go for a bike ride sat.

Apr 29, 2019, 11:32 AM

and had some beers

Roller coaster - first half marathon mixed w/ in-laws and

Apr 29, 2019, 11:37 AM

unemployment

Friday - last day at previous employer (10/10); left for Nashville to run half marathon with inlaws (3/10)
I'll never, ever do that #### again. Told dawghater2she from now on, we drive. Got to check out the draft shenanigans which was pretty cool. wood not dew again though b/c too many people that aren't hippy shaking to a band

Saturday - woke up and ran first and last half marathon. finished (lolz) and beat the wife (more lolz). 6/10 Left the in-laws to go get steak and eggs at waffle house before i went apeshit on everyone. top 10 decision of my life

Sunday - drove home, had make up seggs with wife b/c of fight that led to waffle house departure, ate willy's b/c udp unemployed, and then watched a girl w/ no name just go ahead and do the #### thing in GoT. No clue where they're taking the rest of the series, and I'm not going to get all butt hurt like the rest of the internet. i'm ####### pumped. - 8/10 b/c of ride back

Long and productive

Apr 29, 2019, 11:40 AM

Won't get into the day by day, but

A little sheetrock work

A little putting in a driveway

A little pressure washing

A little fishing

A little love making.

Not bad. Gif

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Fashionable/10

Apr 29, 2019, 12:00 PM

SheGUAR was pretty involved w/ Greenville Fashion Week (GFW), which went from Wed - Sat this past week. Usually, I stay way clear of these things, but she was in it last year and it looked pretty cool, and wanted me to go this year...and plus, hanging out with a bunch of models isn't the worst way to spend a couple nights...

Thursday night was the 'premier party' (even though it was the 2nd night of events) at Zen downtown G'ville....was cool for an hour, and then it was just semi-meh....saved by the Open Bar, tho....got drunk, ninja attempts were made for the paid subscribers of WSB. Success of said ninjas is debatable

Friday, went into work again on yet another 'off' day...bad habit, kids. Didn't get anything done, so that was pointless.

Saturday...neighborhood garage sale that we weren't prepared for due to hectic schedule and sick kids last week....set alarm for 6, snoozed til 7 when i turned it all the way off, eventually got up at 8 and moved some crap into the driveway...was a poor showing, probably my fault....packed it all up and went to LilGUAR#2's last soccer game of the spring...quick poke bowl lunch, then get ready for more Fashion Week things...SheGUAR had her own obligations and schedule, so I met up w/ frand and his lady-frand for some pregame @ his apt downtown (Moscow Mule), then to Nosedive for beers ((2) Pernicious IPAs) and food....then down to the Courtyard by Marriott courtyard for the GFW stuff....started out w/ some tequila concoction, winner of the cocktail contest they'd had for the even earlier in the week. Was not good, so moved on to Maker's & Ginger and had 2 of those before the show started.

Show starts w/ 20 chicks in bikinis. NICE. "Ninjas" - are they really ninjas if everyone's taking pigs? - provided for paid subscribers of WSB. Then the power goes out...was running the whole thang off a generator, later find out it's been tampered with by 'competitors'. While they truck another one in, we return to frand's place around the corner and have another 2 Moscow Mules, and head back as 2nd genny is being hooked up....Grab another Maker's & Ginger before taking seats (that one was probably a mistake)...finish out the show with no further incidents. Was actually a good bit more fun than I thought it'd be...hung out out there for a while after, pics & mingling & whatnot, then SheGUAR/I/frand/ladyfrand went back to Nosedive, had one more Pernicious IPA. NOT 100% sure I if I had a drink between the 'mistake' Maker's and that beer or not...turns out a good portion of Sat night is fairly 'blurry'

Sunday. Woke up at 10:10am, not feeling horrible, but def aware that it was going to be me + the couch all #### day, and it was minus going back downtown to get my car, and then later on messican (and a big Dos Equis) for dinner. GoT to end the night

Pernicious is a good IPA, I don't care what people think

Apr 29, 2019, 12:28 PM

about Wicked Weed selling out.

better each week new knee progressing***

Apr 29, 2019, 12:00 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Purty good...

Apr 29, 2019, 2:55 PM

Saw my family and my guy. Moved some stuff out of my apartment.
Went to Clemson to the Esso...then downtown Greenville.

Good times.

Can't wait to start my new job next week!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Humm....whale

Apr 29, 2019, 3:35 PM

Saturday did soccer game in am for 5yo. Then trimmed bushes, checked sprinklers, repaired two heads, fertilized, and installed a new dryer vent. Drank a lot afterwards. Corrected a report before buzz kicked in.

Sunday was church, same 5yo singing this time. Then off to see dad and do a grocery run, while wife of did Sam's. We divided and conquered.

7/10 with a full point deduction for the dryer vent (already explained it).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 63
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic