Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pulling a Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Pulling a Clemson...

Oct 20, 2014, 9:05 AM

*Clemson has now recorded 23 consecutive wins over unranked teams dating to 2011. All have been by at least four points. That is the longest active streak of its kind in the nation.

Stole that from a Tnet News post a couple days ago. Please pay particular attention to that third and final sentence.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Hey "SPILLER"...I stole it first...from Tigernet tOO! LOL &

Oct 20, 2014, 9:09 AM

GOo TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On a related note, see my post below on how many

Oct 20, 2014, 9:11 AM

teams have lost as ranked teams to unranked teams in that stretch.

good stuff

Oct 20, 2014, 9:13 AM

look forward to it erry week

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Pulling a Clemson...

Oct 20, 2014, 9:20 AM

Well if you look at the last 3 seasons Clemson has only lost to teams that have finished in the top 10 and it could possibly happen for a third season. That is what you call pulling a Clemson because pulling a Clemson is being a team that loses in overtime on the road to 2 teams that have one the National title and losing to only 2 on the average top 10 teams a year. I guess teams like Baylor, South Carolina, LSU, Oregon, Stanford, USC, UCLA, Ohio State, and last but not least Oklahoma should try to pull a Clemson due to all of the hype they get over Clemson they would be in the top ten. PS I don't know if anyone noticed but remember if you can when we lost to that team in Tally we were ranked #22 and fell like 13 spots for losing in overtime then a ND team goes in and loses in regulation and they didn't miss any field goals, or lose a fumble on the 15 going in for what could have been the final drive, or for that matter mind you snap a ball over the head of your true freshman QB and they fall 2 spots. Think about that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic