Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With the military establishment revolting against Trump and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 389

With the military establishment revolting against Trump and

Jun 6, 2020, 10:25 AM

these Republican primaries wrapping up, it sure is going to get interesting in The Republican Party.

Do they criticize Trump or do they double down on sycophancy in the face of declining poll numbers?

###### if they, ###### if they don't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With Biden’s progressing dementia constantly eroding an already

Jun 6, 2020, 12:30 PM

woefully inadequate brain function, will dems try to replace him before the convention or will they stay the course so long as he’s still breathing?

Such a dilemma.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Biden certainly ain't all there, that's for certain.

Jun 6, 2020, 12:35 PM

But all he has to do now is sit back and let Trump crash and burn, which is exactly what he's doing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Biden certainly ain't all there, that's for certain.

Jun 6, 2020, 12:42 PM

It’s unbelievable Bidet isn’t up by 50 points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Biden certainly ain't all there, that's for certain.

Jun 6, 2020, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Biden certainly ain't all there, that's for certain. ]

He’s sitting back? He’s a daily gaffe machine. Even Dems want him to shut up.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden can speak 10X more coherently than Trump. Not close.***

Jun 6, 2020, 1:49 PM [ in reply to With Biden’s progressing dementia constantly eroding an already ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden can speak 10X more coherently than Trump. Not close.***

Jun 6, 2020, 2:20 PM

Re: Biden can speak 10X more coherently than Trump. Not close.***

Jun 7, 2020, 12:22 AM

I had the biggest crush on Marsha when i was a boy. I really wanted to see her nekkid.

Even when Trump somehow manages to speak clearly

Jun 6, 2020, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Biden can speak 10X more coherently than Trump. Not close.*** ]

it's an obvious lie or three.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Jun 6, 2020, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Biden can speak 10X more coherently than Trump. Not close.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pubs already think a guy with inadequate brain function is the greatest president ever.

Jun 6, 2020, 8:09 PM [ in reply to With Biden’s progressing dementia constantly eroding an already ]

Apparently brain function is not a qualification of the job.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With Biden’s progressing dementia constantly eroding an already

Jun 7, 2020, 12:20 AM [ in reply to With Biden’s progressing dementia constantly eroding an already ]

With only a pulse, people will vote for Biden in droves. This country wants to see Donald Trump and his sleazy minions gone.

Look out a window or at the TV. This is Trump's America. He has yet to address the nation about the protests and has yet to formulate a national plan to deal with the Coronavirus.

Conservative judges simply aren't worth this high a price.

The GOP may be facing an existential crisis...

Jun 6, 2020, 12:37 PM

As it's becoming clearer and clearer the Trump experiment is not only a disaster but one that may cost them for years.

I don't know if they can switch support. It may fracture them too close to the election and do even worse damage. I'll think they'll ride out this train wreck and focus on rebounding in 2022 and 2024.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

People like to talk about the Electoral College but

Jun 6, 2020, 1:10 PM

Given our options recently, it’s obvious that the primary system is the problem

Need to have them all much closer together if not on the same day (current schedule is a holdover from when communication and travel were much slower) and I’m warming to ranked choice voting the more I think about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah but can we all vote by mail or...

Jun 6, 2020, 3:27 PM

has the protesting of millions across America ended the viral outbreak?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah but can we all vote by mail or...

Jun 6, 2020, 3:45 PM

its probably gonna help spread immunity

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 389
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic