Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Proud of the team, extremely disappointed in some fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Proud of the team, extremely disappointed in some fans

Jan 12, 2016, 8:09 AM

Our Tigers played their hearts out and left it all on the field and I couldn't be more proud of them.

Unfortunately, we have some fans who want to make excuses and blame everyone/everything else for the loss.

When it comes down to it both teams had chances to put the game away and bama did just enough to win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

+1***

Jan 12, 2016, 8:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Proud of the team, extremely disappointed in some fans

Jan 12, 2016, 8:10 AM

I agree !! Go Tigers !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2016, 8:10 AM

Give Bamma the credit.

Jan 12, 2016, 8:20 AM

I agree. Couldn't be more proud of our team and where we are headed. Those complaining are one of two types: those that have to blame someone or something for everything bad that happens in life...the players, coaching, the rayuffs...Then there are those who just can't keep their mouths shut and talked so much smack that they now feel defensive about everything. Win with grace and lose with grace and give credit where credit is due.

Jan 12, 2016, 8:38 AM

losing Alexander hurt and probably cost our proud players the game. I don't think the TE for alabama would have had those long catches. I have never seen a Clemson football team play as hard as they did last night. I am tickled to death to be a Clemson Tiger fan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whining and finger pointing is exactly how you don't get back to the title game***

Jan 12, 2016, 8:41 AM

Re: Whining and finger pointing is exactly how you don't get back to the title game***

Jan 12, 2016, 8:54 AM

you don't think losing Alexander hurt? Nothing against Baker; he is not the player Alexander is or he would have been the one starting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whining and finger pointing is exactly how you don't get back to the title game***

Jan 12, 2016, 8:58 AM

where did he say losing Alexander didn't hurt?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Jan 12, 2016, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Whining and finger pointing is exactly how you don't get back to the title game*** ]

Mac would have forced the TE end on that last big play for sure!! Tank should have had the tackle on the kickoff return but DW also shouldn't have thrown an INT and our redzone offense was once again poor. I am so proud of those boys. We had it just let it go . We will be back

Jan 12, 2016, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Proud of the team, extremely disappointed in some fans ]

I disagree that it cost us the game.

We had a LOT of blown coverages throughout the year that lead to big plays/TDs with Mac in the game.

Again NO EXCUSES. Bama did what they had to do to win and we came up just short.

Jan 12, 2016, 8:55 AM

again, key words are "hurt" and "probably". Never said it was the reason we lost the game.

Jan 12, 2016, 8:57 AM

LOL, you were using it as an excuse...

OK, I disagree that it is "probably" the reason we lost the game based on the reason I laid out above....

That better??

Jan 12, 2016, 9:00 AM

it's okay to disagree. You and I see my post different. Anyway, still enjoy reading your posts on TigerNet.

Jan 12, 2016, 9:02 AM

What did I see different in your post?

"losing Alexander hurt and probably cost our proud players the game. I don't think the TE for alabama would have had those long catches."

You weren't trying to use losing Mac as an excuse for the loss and for the big plays by the bama TE?

Jan 12, 2016, 9:04 AM

whatever.

Jan 12, 2016, 9:09 AM

ok??

i agree. Was a great game.

Jan 12, 2016, 8:40 AM

Nothing to be ashamed of. The difference was the onside kick and Saban knew he wasn't stopping DW at that point. We would have went down the field chewed up 3-4 min and scored.

Although we should have been expecting it though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks, everybody knows that...

Jan 12, 2016, 8:49 AM

don't criticize people that want to discuss the game

Re: thanks, everybody knows that...

Jan 12, 2016, 8:53 AM

there's a huge difference between discussing the game and wanting to make excuses and blame the lose on everybody/everything....

Jan 12, 2016, 9:28 AM

We lost the game.

We (and the media and the kids on Alabama) won a lot of things though.

If those players want every game as badly as they wanted that one, then there's not a lot of hope for the FSU's and LSU's out there.

Both coaches have dined at that table in some for or other, but that batch of kids had a taste now, and they're going to be hungry for more. We're on a whole different plane than we were just a few years ago; heck, it's a higher plane than last year.

PS: Still hope we get special teams tightened up a bit.

Jan 12, 2016, 10:36 AM

We'll be back. No doubt in my mind.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic