Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Proud Democtrat here. Congrats to you conservs on the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 344

Proud Democtrat here. Congrats to you conservs on the

Nov 11, 2016, 7:59 PM

victory. But, let me get this straight.

He's probably only going to repeal parts of Obama Care and thinks he'll leave parts of it. That's way different from I will repeal it completely and replace it.

Also, about that wall. Just saw trumps top advisor and former CIA Director and he said there probably won't be a wall, but some move in the direction of better border security. He said there's already some parts or forms of wall or fencing along that boarder and they may take what's there and try to bolster it a bit.

And alas, no jail for Hillary and no ban on Muslims.

I've never heard of a candidate abandoning and breaking promises after only two days of being the President-Elect. I guess I should say I've never heard of it until today. He says he's morphing. LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never believed the extreme "promises" Trump made.***

Nov 11, 2016, 8:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What were the non-extreme ones again? Jailing Hillary?***

Nov 11, 2016, 10:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

LOL

Nov 11, 2016, 8:01 PM

let's wait and see what he does

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ding Dong the witch is dead. Checkmate! *******

Nov 11, 2016, 8:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'zactly-doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do right now

Nov 11, 2016, 8:11 PM

we'll worry about that in January.

Important thing is: the Clinton Family of Corruption has been repudiated by America.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You nailed it! A friend of mine who is a tax lawyer said if we knew half

Nov 11, 2016, 8:21 PM

of what goes on in Washington we would go nuts. He he said yes the clintons were as crooked as they come and lived off the tax payers for so many years. So good riddance.

And he also said Trump is going to surprise a lot of people with some great changes in Washington. So give the guy a chance before you more radicals burn down the United States. I sure don't remember this kind of behavior when obama won.

And please don't believe everything you read or hear do your homework and check out the sources.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You nailed it! A friend of mine who is a tax lawyer said if we knew half

Nov 11, 2016, 10:49 PM

I love that post because it expressly says "please don't believe everything you read or hear do your homework and check out the sources" but spends the rest of the time trying to prove a bunch of things based on what "a friend of mine who is a tax lawyer said."

You were just testing us, weren't you!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: He's no different from any other politician other than..

Nov 11, 2016, 9:26 PM

he is quickly adjusting what gets you elected to what is possible to accomplish.
All the career politicians simply take their campaign promises and burn them once
elected - and that goes for both sides. Will that make Trump successful ? Who
knows, but to me it is refreshing that he is willing to adjust without any concern
for his long term political career or legacy and in some cases it appears he is
moving to the center to help fix things.

/kid

im just happy the clintons who are investigated by the fbi..

Nov 11, 2016, 9:31 PM

wont be occupying the white house using it as their own personal pay to play piggy bank

Re: Proud Democtrat here. Congrats to you conservs on the

Nov 11, 2016, 10:19 PM

I am sorry Coach Brownell ruined your night tonight

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Hate to burst your bubble but

Nov 11, 2016, 11:08 PM

The funds are available and groundbreaking on the wall is scheduled for March. They're not ####### around with this.

Re: Proud Democtrat here. Congrats to you conservs on the

Nov 12, 2016, 12:10 PM

We'll see what happens. After all, as proven by Clinton, it's what you DO that matters more than what you SAY.

As usual you are half correct

Nov 12, 2016, 6:13 AM

HAlf of what he sold was to get votes. Are you really that phocking stupid to think he was serious about the wall?

He's going to archive Obamacare. It may take time, but he will threaten with farm animal photos and money to those that resist.

He won't have to jail HilLIARy if the instant injections for the secret service are filled with something slowwwwww else....

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 13
| visibility 344
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic