Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prospect Offers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Prospect Offers

Jun 3, 2020, 4:37 PM

Thus far, 19 offers have gone out to 2022 prospects, All of these are 4**** and 5*****. Just a few years ago, most of our offers went out to 3*** prospects, a rare few 4**** and a very rare 5*****. If this pattern keeps up, in a few more years Dabo will be offering only the top 70 prospects. We can only imagine many of the sports writers will be questioning Dabo's Christian attitude for not offering the 3***, 2** and unrated prospects.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prospect Offers

Jun 3, 2020, 4:44 PM

With what I am seeing in society, it won't be long before he will be criticized for being a Christian. The good book makes that abundantly clear. Christians will be ridiculed and that day is approaching fast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2020, 4:57 PM

It been happening all through history. Even our country is increasing secular, with Christians being laughed at and ridiculed for their faith. Dabo stands up as we all should, and professes his faith. He won't be silent. We could use a lot more people like him, especially in the political arena these days.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2020, 5:33 PM

Please don't destroy a good man like Dabo by putting him in politics on either side. By the way both parties are out for themselves and care nothing about the people they represent.

Jun 3, 2020, 6:28 PM

People will try but every time the media etc have tried to challenge Dabo about his faith Clemson has gotten better and parents want their children to play for him that much more. Our recruiting gets better because parents trust Dabo to love their children and teach them to stand for their principles.

Very few programs are envied as much as Clemson is now. Having faith is one thing but walking it out is another. Dabo is who you see him being on TV. I’m so grateful we have him at Clemson developing young men to be strong men, fathers and leaders no matter what others may say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 3, 2020, 6:39 PM

Great points and I see this as a bump in the road towards more greatness.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic