Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: QB Talk; Basbeall Struggles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,236

Plyler's Blog: QB Talk; Basbeall Struggles

Apr 20, 2018, 9:44 AM

QB Talk; Basbeall Struggles

Email Bag

In this format, we will publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Hello Mickey,

Perhaps the most discouraging thing I saw Saturday on sideline and in interviews was KB “def

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proofreading struggles as well.***

Apr 20, 2018, 9:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Basbeall been berry, berry good to you?***

Apr 20, 2018, 9:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Basbeall been berry, berry good to you?***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:27 AM

Ha , didn't see you got there first .

Goo juan

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Maybe the mobile edit fix didn't take for him?

Apr 20, 2018, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Basbeall been berry, berry good to you?*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Anything's possible, even FM's down the bored proving...

Apr 20, 2018, 10:35 AM

three is no crowd.

Maybe they'll get together and take in a movie?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proofreading struggles as well.***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Proofreading struggles as well.*** ]

You guys are horrible getting on the man like that... ;) No, seriously, I don't think he changes or proofreads the questions from people does he.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proofreading struggles as well.***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:15 AM

I only change if it’s profanity from the original emails.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FYI: Baseball in the post subject line is misspelled.***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:24 AM

Re: FYI: Baseball in the post subject line is misspelled.***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:33 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Apr 20, 2018, 10:44 AM

You got me. You might have been confused and thought it was some other sport. I can see that.

Don't let those buttclowns get you down Mackey

Apr 20, 2018, 11:30 AM

You just keep doin you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Don't let those buttclowns get you down Mackey

Apr 20, 2018, 7:02 PM

GWP I know you are always concerned for my well being. Can’t thank you enough.

The sun rises nor sets w/out GWP considering his fellow man.***

Apr 20, 2018, 9:04 PM

Apr 20, 2018, 10:45 AM [ in reply to FYI: Baseball in the post subject line is misspelled.*** ]

Good eye

Reading some of these questions is hard enough much less

Apr 20, 2018, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Proofreading struggles as well.*** ]

proofreading or changing them. That is on the ones that submit them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: QB Talk; Basbeall Struggles

Apr 20, 2018, 10:26 AM

Basebeall has been berry berry goo to me .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 20, 2018, 11:21 AM

Some thoughts on the QB situation:

1. Does KB want to play in the NFL? I would guess that he is being told he will not play QB in the NFL. Does he change position now or go for one more championship run as the QB?

2. I think HJ is the next man up. He is also a five star QB with a full year in the system and a little game experience. Making the jump from high school to college is a huge leap for TL.

3. Noticed that TL had five "sacks" in the Spring Game while other QBs had 2-3. Does this mean he is holding the ball too long?

4. As Alabama found out, we are one injury from the QB discussion changing drastically.

Apr 20, 2018, 11:24 AM

I am looking forward to this fall, no matter which QB starts which game. I trust the coaches to start the QB who gives us the best chance to win that game. I thought they were wrong to start KB at Syracuse last season but the backup was worse.
I have high hopes this year that if a QB is hurt or winded that the backup can go in and get the job done. I hate watching a player limp onto the field, or struggle to get up from a hard hit and stay on the field.

Mo' money (spelled "Quarterbacks") = mo' problems

Apr 20, 2018, 11:42 AM

Of course, sometimes it's good to have problems

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mickey will never change his 2003 format will he?***

Apr 20, 2018, 12:44 PM

Apr 20, 2018, 12:45 PM

I am no baseball expert but it seems like our pitching gives up too many runs in the early innings for our sporadic offense to catch up. Maybe better pitching in early innings would help the offense be better. Also, does anyone know where we can get football schedule posters for the 2018 season?

Apr 21, 2018, 11:10 PM

I try to watch the baseball team but there are few opportunities where I live. I did see the bad loss to.Miami, inexcusable loss I should say; and part of the WF game today. This team needs some basic things, one being a center fielder who can make the tough catches. A dropped ball vs Miami cost us the third out that would have stopped the bleeding. A misplayed ball today was ruled a triple, should have been an error, and cost a run. At least we won this game. But if I were Lee, I'd be trying to recruit a center fielder. Just my observation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,236
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic