Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Probably highly encripted, but I would be willing to wager
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,165

Probably highly encripted, but I would be willing to wager

Sep 9, 2019, 12:13 PM

that there is an email trail out there that would prove tampering on the part of the Patriots in the Antonio Brown situation, with Brown possibly even being the instigator. This is one time that I wish Roger Goodell would get involved and investigate this possibility, just to protect the "image" of the league. Otherwise, it just appears that you can be a complete ###, act in the worst way humanly possible, and yet get everything that you actually wanted handed to you on a silver platter. What a life lesson for kids growing up. SMFH.

If there is any Karmac justice, the Raiders will face the Patriots in the first round of the playoffs, and send them home with a loss. (That is assuming he is even still with them at that point. Vegas probably already has odds that he will not make it to the end of the season.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably highly encripted, but I would be willing to wager

Sep 9, 2019, 1:08 PM

Brown will be perfectly behaved with the Patriots.

He wanted out of the Raiders organization as soon as he got on the inside and saw what it was like to be there.

He, for the most part, was fine in Pitt until he decided he wanted out.

If he likes the Patriots, he will do exactly what is asked of him.

I hope I'm wrong because I don't like the fact that he is being rewarded with a shot at a Super Bowl for acting like an idiot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 2:00 PM

I agree. I don't think he gave up 22 mil unless he had a definite offer from Pats . Of course NE has never done anything crooked .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 3:31 PM

The fact that the NFL has not stepped in and suspended him for actions detrimental to the integrity of the league, speaks volumes on how much the "LEAGUE" cares about "PARITY". Basically, the NFL can just fast forward the entire AFC season to the Chiefs versus the Patriots in the AFC championship game (barring injury). The NFC is not much better with the Saints, Rams and Cowboys the 3 likeliest reps from their side. Sad when I have to resort to pulling for the Cowgirls just so we get some variety in the late postseason.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,165
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic