Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Probably an unpopular opinion round these parts...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1,020

Probably an unpopular opinion round these parts...

Sep 9, 2019, 11:00 AM

...and even less likely to happen, but man, if the cucks could somehow upset Bama this weekend, I'd just be tickled right to death.

I know it'd be tough for y'all SC homies to stomach, but man, the Bama/UGA ball gargling in Atlanta is unbearable. They both need to go down. Don't really hear much of anything round these parts with respect to the cooters, other then everyone laughing at them getting beat by the fighting mack browns (lol out loud).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VERY unpopular opinion, broseph***

Sep 9, 2019, 11:01 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Usuc will be happy they have a team left

Sep 9, 2019, 11:06 AM

After bama wears those ##### out...

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Sep 9, 2019, 11:10 AM

You can not live in or around Columbia to pull off a statement like that. I got to live and work around those people. They've been quiet as a church mouse the past 2-3 years. It's like they're not even here. Beating Bama would kill the peace and quiet and relative normalcy that has descended upon this part of the state.

Not to mention the violence, public intoxication, and increased debauchery that would result.

Nope. I want them to lose. Every. Single. Sports. Game. Always and forever....and ever....and ever. Just about everyone else we beat, I want to win out. If the coots are 0-12 every year, fine by me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I CONCUR***

Sep 9, 2019, 11:28 AM

Do

Sep 9, 2019, 11:13 AM

less

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

i want every player on Bama to score a touchdown

Sep 9, 2019, 11:15 AM

I want cootlumbia to look like Tecumseh just pulled out when the game is over.

its a win win.

Coots are decimated, even more. I want them to wish thy disbanded football.

Bama thumps their chest on beating another SEC opponent. Build that pedestal baby!

The higher they are the harder they fall.

I'll be thrilled with them getting curb stomped,

Sep 9, 2019, 11:26 AM

for the record. And i put the probability of that happening at 98.5%. I think Bama's second string could play the whole game and still cover the spread.

I'm just sick of all this god ### motherfuck!ng SEC homerism down here man. Btwn the bammer inbreds and leg humping dawgs, it's unbearable. I want them all to lose.

I want to see aluminum by the end of the 1st quarter

Sep 9, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to i want every player on Bama to score a touchdown ]

And the scoreboard max out at 99 to whatever because they never thought to add a third digit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You weren't raised right.

Sep 9, 2019, 11:43 AM

If the cawks were playing the Third Reich, I might have to toss a coin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replace "Third Reich" with Taliban and you will see why

Sep 9, 2019, 3:40 PM

Greenr almost got his ass beat in Myrtle Beach around the time the C0kks won their second baseball championship. COupla dudes talking chit, I made that statement about pulling for the Taliban over Carolina, one of them just got back from Afghanistan and basically threatened to kill me. I backed down QUICKLY. I ain't dumb.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are not alone. APM will be "pulling" for the coots.

Sep 9, 2019, 11:49 AM

If by "pulling" one means I wish them nothing but misery but if they can somehow beat the arrogant elephants 2-0, lose their new QB in the process, and Feaster have -20 yards, APM would be exkaggegick.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you do this type of thing a lot***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

"this type of thing" being what, eggzackly?

Sep 9, 2019, 2:36 PM

Pulling for our enemies with multiple qualifications on my pulling for them?

Guilty, I suppose.

But eff Bama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

which brings me to this question

Sep 9, 2019, 11:51 AM

would you rather see them lose by 100

or

have a nail biter where they think they have a chance and then get it swiped out at the last second.

i'd kinda rather see the hope taken away from them. they will be falsely over confident after "almost" beating bama. then they will have reality set in and continue to lose.

a bama rub route a la renfrow to win the game would be the best thing ever.

and that would settle a little of the ball gargling for bama, because they were almost exposed by a team that lost to UNC

like how they almost beat us because the had 500+

Sep 9, 2019, 11:56 AM

yards of offense when they were 28 points down the entire game until the final minutes?

Their moral victories know no bounds.

Bama could beat them by 200 pt and empregnate the entire student body and there would be some dumbAZZ coot fan come out and spin it as a win. They are the democrats of the football world.

exactly, that false sense of awesome that they got from that

Sep 9, 2019, 12:02 PM

to turn around and pummel Akron and then they KNEW they were world beaters and then they got UVA'd.

Egg Zachary. That ranks as their greatest moral victory

Sep 9, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to like how they almost beat us because the had 500+ ]

last year.

lose by 100

Sep 9, 2019, 12:30 PM [ in reply to which brings me to this question ]

btwn those two.

if it's close, I want bama to go down. i don't care who it's to. talking heads can't sweep an L under the rug.

i want them all to lose. florida, bama, uga, lsu, allbarn - all of them. only team I'm pulling for to win for the rest of the year besides clemson, is texas a&m.

granted, i won't have to hear anything from sakerlina fans b/c i have run across 2 since I've been here.

Again, nope. They are professionals at moral victories.

Sep 9, 2019, 12:40 PM [ in reply to which brings me to this question ]

Get a good moral victory, say a 4 point loss to Bama, and they can string that out for YEARS. Just about every USC fan can rattle off at LEAST a half dozen moral victories, great almost wins that prove they're cycling in. Nothing like humiliation to keep their mouths shut.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

they would probably end up in the top 25 with a 4pt loss

Sep 9, 2019, 1:03 PM

eSECpn would make sure of that.

I'd hear about it until we play them.

Sep 9, 2019, 2:16 PM

Heck, a 4-point Bama loss is the best moral victory they've had in years.

don’t think so Nobroleon Bronaparte..***

Sep 9, 2019, 12:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know, we still like you and all, but...

Sep 9, 2019, 12:16 PM

YOU'RE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION. PLEASE MAKE IT PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE GOING FORWARD TO CHECK IN FIRST THING EACH MORNING SO ONE OF US CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOUR OPINION IS.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't mind Bammers and

Sep 9, 2019, 12:37 PM

I live in Bammer. But I am right down there with ya on dawg fans. Lawdamighty, I growed up a Clemson fan in Jawja during their Godking Dooley years and it done left me permanently scarred. Obnoxious does not begin to describe their fanbase.

Knowing that one of them will lose makes me happy.***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^THIS is the proper perspective

Sep 9, 2019, 3:34 PM

an L will be awarded to one of the two programs on that day.

No sense spending an ounce of time worrying about which one gets it. Just watch the game and let fate make its claim.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1,020
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic