Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Denzel Johnson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Denzel Johnson

Jan 18, 2015, 10:00 AM

Not going to make it in, grades

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Ha. The crystal ball lit up with predicition of Johnson

Jan 18, 2015, 10:06 AM

going to Towson just a few minutes ago.

I guess grades won't allow him into NC State either.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Ha. The crystal ball lit up with predicition of Johnson

Jan 18, 2015, 10:09 AM

Crystal ball???? Is that a 247 thing??

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. it is a semi-useful tool for tracking recruit

Jan 18, 2015, 10:11 AM

probabilities.

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Denzel-Johnson-at-A-C-Flora-72295/CurrentExpertPredictions

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

Re: Denzel Johnson

Jan 18, 2015, 10:08 AM

Interesting. Rescind offer? Coots offer tomorrow? They can get anyone in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2015, 10:13 AM

I find that hard to believe. This staff has shown they do not get involved with kids that have no shot to get in. I would suspect you heard them from a coot that is telling why they didn't offer. He had plenty of D1aa offers which they have the same acdemic requirements.

TW, correct me if I am wrong. But I believe he keeps up

Jan 18, 2015, 10:17 AM

with recruiting through the various pay sites and then helps us out by passing on certian important nuggets.

Yes.***

Jan 18, 2015, 10:19 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jan 18, 2015, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Denzel Johnson ]

There's still a little time to try and fix the grades. I doubt he makes it in. This is a new development.

Jan 18, 2015, 2:11 PM

Grades have been the knock on his kid from the get go. My son goes to AC Flora with Denzel and played football with him. Dumb as a bag of diapers. Not sure why he showed up on our radar screen at the last minute, complete waste of time!

Hate to hear that .***

Jan 18, 2015, 10:22 AM

Probably a good sign for Mark Fields likelihood of

Jan 18, 2015, 10:31 AM

committing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably a good sign for Mark Fields likelihood of

Jan 18, 2015, 10:37 AM

Don't think fields or Johnson have anything todo with each other. Fields is a CB while johe's on was a WR

Jan 18, 2015, 10:45 AM

I hate this if this is the case. I love seeing Clemson jump on an under the radar guy Ala TJ Green. Maybe prep school for him. Hard to believe they just found out.

Jan 18, 2015, 10:59 AM

Hopefully this opens up things for Orr and fields.

Johnson has been told he has a spot

Jan 18, 2015, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Probably a good sign for Mark Fields likelihood of ]

if he gets his grades in order.

I believe this is why he was only a
2 star.

With limited scholarships and possibly only one, it does

Jan 18, 2015, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Probably a good sign for Mark Fields likelihood of ]

matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With limited scholarships and possibly only one, it does

Jan 18, 2015, 11:42 AM

I bet we take 3 more. We will have a few player leave after the springs.

Jan 18, 2015, 10:34 AM

shame........ c$$ts will be glad to get him.. grades are never a problem for the dirty c$$t if they can breathe!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2015, 12:24 PM

If coots want him he'll go juco

Jan 18, 2015, 12:54 PM

Would be nice if we could get him to go to prep school for a semester then get him in January with a little more experience and all of his eligibility left. Chances?

Jan 18, 2015, 12:59 PM

First priority, get his grade taken care of right now. If he can fix it before enrollment...he's in on full scholarship. This will ensure he will not go to the coots. Secondly, if he cannot make it, I think prep school is an option. So basically this recruitment is far from over.

TW

Jan 18, 2015, 1:24 PM

does this mean fields and Orr now?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: TW

Jan 18, 2015, 1:28 PM

No. Still taking only 1 cb. They'll hold Johnson's spot.

Jan 18, 2015, 1:30 PM

thanks. who is your best guess on a possible flip on nsd - per El Swann?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 18, 2015, 1:47 PM

No clue. I'm not convinced that's actually going to happen.

Not sad

Jan 18, 2015, 2:11 PM

Sucks the kid has grades concerns but with the talent at WR coming in and what is on the board next yr this isn't a big lose. The kid might would've been good down the road but the kid isn't better than Powell, chase, Overton, and hardmon. Taking 4 wR this class would make it hard to get some of the others next class with a potential numbers crunch.

Jan 18, 2015, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: TW ]

So now do we back off of Orr to show we're all in to Fields?

Jan 18, 2015, 1:45 PM

First come first serve still

Jan 18, 2015, 1:29 PM [ in reply to TW ]

Why does everyone thinks Johnson has anything to do with field. First off field is a cb Johnson is a wrm. Fields is an over sign means you take him no matter what numbers look like.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic