Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PrimeSport
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

PrimeSport

Jan 7, 2016, 11:23 AM

Bought ticket and tailgate packages from these people last week only to discover this morning they are offering same packages for almost half price. Feeling a little used right now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Capitalism giveth, and Capitalism taketh away.***

Jan 7, 2016, 11:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's nice that you & gwp take the time to address the poor.***

Jan 7, 2016, 11:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had a free moment while getting my pedi......just wanted

Jan 7, 2016, 11:54 AM

to reassure the chap.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

things move pretty quick in the market, i hope the poor

Jan 7, 2016, 11:57 AM

appreciate how much that moment may have cost you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Use them right back

Jan 7, 2016, 11:27 AM

buy more at half price.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PrimeSport

Jan 7, 2016, 11:50 AM

I am sure you used a credit card to buy them. Call the company that issued your credit card and tell them you want to charge back the purchase. then re buy it at 1/2 price. The company will lose that chargeback everytime.

If you want to be upfront, tell Primesports what you are going to do and give them the option to do the right thing. If not, tell them you are going to let the athletic dept know how they handled you and you will let as many clemson fans know too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, you're in luck....

Jan 7, 2016, 12:05 PM

GWP and OBED, the Donald Trump and Richie Rich of Tigernet(perhaps the world, who knows?) will more than likely refund the difference from one of their benevolent philanthropic endeavors. Just ask them, they'll tell you how rich they are, they are high class. It's worth a shot....go for it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic