Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU and UCLA agree home an away
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 2,127

LSU and UCLA agree home an away

Apr 1, 2014, 10:31 AM

Who and When will Clemson announce an important home and away matchup with a brand name team?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stay by your computer***

Apr 1, 2014, 10:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Apparently you missed the announcement that

Apr 1, 2014, 10:34 AM

Clemson has scheduled a home game against Wyoming in a little less than a decade from now. How much more of a brand name do you want?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^ Has had "Rhinestone Cowboy" on repeat

Apr 1, 2014, 10:37 AM

since the announcement.

Seriously Louie?

Apr 1, 2014, 10:37 AM

Stalker much?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He could have posted "Brokeback Mountain"....***

Apr 1, 2014, 11:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That happens to be deadsolidperfect's favorite

Apr 1, 2014, 11:27 AM

movie. Apparently he watches it twice a week. He has two copies of it just in case one should ever stop working.

This happens to be the absolute truth, and I can prove it. If this is not true, deadsolidperfect will dispute it by the close of business today. Waiting...

watches every day but only for 30 seconds

Apr 1, 2014, 12:26 PM

Each time. He broke the pause and rewind buttons on his 1st 4 remote control.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Notice he still hasn't denied it

Apr 1, 2014, 2:35 PM

Time is running out...

Brokeback sheep need love too.***

Apr 1, 2014, 2:47 PM [ in reply to That happens to be deadsolidperfect's favorite ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What does the rest of LSU's schedule look like?

Apr 1, 2014, 10:40 AM

Seems to me I saw Clemson play Auburn three years in a row. Ga. two years in a row and chickens every year. That's tougher than playing UCLA home and home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What does the rest of LSU's schedule look like?

Apr 1, 2014, 12:27 PM

I'm going to give LSU credit. They seem to actually play a tough OOC schedule, unlike most of the rest of the SEC. I remember seeing them play Oregon and WV (when they were still good) in recent years. They usually have at least 1 good OOC matchup every year.

Florida plays fsu,, Georgia plays gt,

Apr 1, 2014, 12:35 PM

USuC plays Clemson, tam plays Texas. . So it does happen routinely.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Texas and TAMU don't play anymore thanks to the SEC***

Apr 1, 2014, 3:22 PM

Brand name

Apr 1, 2014, 10:40 AM

Does Wyoming give athletic scholarships?

Yes they do

Apr 1, 2014, 10:43 AM

Especially in rodeo

Re: Brand name

Apr 1, 2014, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Brand name ]

With Louisville, Syracuse, Pitt and Notre Dame possible additions to the schedule, what more could you want?

Big-time Southern matchups.***

Apr 1, 2014, 10:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you're kidding

Apr 1, 2014, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Brand name ]

well about Syracuse and Pitt anyway.

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I hope you're kidding

Apr 1, 2014, 1:22 PM

I will be very surprised if Pitt and the Cuse don't improve dramatically in football now that they have stepped into this league. They have both been winners in the past. Each has put a kickin on the Tigers in years past. Miami is on the way back now and VPI will not stay down for long. Anxious to see what GT does to get back in the mix. ACC is no laugher ... imo.

Re: I hope you're kidding

Apr 1, 2014, 1:33 PM

I could be wrong, but I think you are overly optimistic.

I think PJ is going to be on his way out at GT after another year or so. They just don't have the talent to compete, even with a system that is designed to help them compete with less talent. Last year Godhigh was their best skill player, and I think he was like 5 and a half feet tall. Their D was awful, and I'm pretty sure they lost Attaouchu.

There is no way VT will find a QB taller than Logan Thomas was, so I don't think they are getting better anytime soon.

I have seen nothing out of Pitt or Cuse that makes me think they are going to be competing at a high level in the ACC anytime soon. Pitt can't even hold down a coach. Didn't they have 5 coaches in 4 years heading into last year? Concerning Cuse, they think the Carrier dome is hot. They won't compete with the southern schools in the conference.

Obviously some of this post is in jest, some of it not. Ultimately, I think Louisville was a good football addition. They are passionate about football, so I expect them to be decent in the ACC. I don't see most of the other teams you mentioned making a meteoric rise anytime soon.

Previous years

Apr 1, 2014, 10:41 AM

Have been great want to keep moving in that direction, is all I'm saying.

There is NO DOUBT we need some BIG non-conference

Apr 1, 2014, 10:44 AM

match-ups in place for the years to come. Wyoming just does not even begin to cut it. How about Florida, LSU, Tennessee, UGA, Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Penn St., Michigan, UCLA, etc. etc.

If we are playing the ACC, the Cooters, then 2 patsies we need a boast to our SOS like we got last year and this with UGA.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

By the year 2021 I fully expect

Apr 1, 2014, 10:47 AM

Wyoming to be on the same level as Alabama today.

Louisville

Apr 1, 2014, 11:08 AM

Or bridgewater? One player doesn't make a team but a great coach and Teddy made that team I thought.

Always wish Clemson had a home/ away series with a Pac-10

Apr 1, 2014, 11:17 AM

school...Perfer either Oregon, the REAL USC, UCLA, or Cal Berkeley....But would be Okay with a Stanford or AZ State. ;)

Clemson's OOC scheduling has been very good lately.

Apr 1, 2014, 11:18 AM

* H/A/Neutral series with Auburn
* H/A with Georgia (#5 when we played them this past year)
* Obviously every year with South Carolina, who has been in the top 15 for several years now)
* Notre Dame is coming up soon. Not too many brands bigger than that.

Probably won't get any movement on scheduling until current questions are answered about the make-up of the ACC (ie, can we go with a rotation vs a divisional format, and will we add a 9th game any time soon).

null

Oh, and Clemson just doesn't schedule west coast games

Apr 1, 2014, 11:24 AM

during the regular season. I think 1966 against Southern Cal was one of the few. I'm not sure why but it's fine with me. Plenty of great teams to play in the southeast against our recruiting rivals.

null

...like Georgia?***

Apr 1, 2014, 11:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I think we need to schedule average OOC games

Apr 1, 2014, 11:24 AM

I would much rather play a gimmie game versus Kentucky than a gimmie game vs Georgia Southern. But I still think the game should be an easy bet for CU.

We only play one good conference game a year. We need to schedule

Apr 1, 2014, 1:35 PM

At least two big name programs for non-con each year if we want respect at the end of the year. Worked out for us last year, imagine if we hadn't scheduled UGA, we would have gotten no respect for beating terrible ACC teams only

x2***

Apr 1, 2014, 3:25 PM

Replies: 31
| visibility 2,127
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic