Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
President Obama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 506

President Obama

Jul 17, 2016, 5:23 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/754748714401558528

I'm sure someone will find something wrong with what he said about the shootings in Baton Rouge this morning, i don't see it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: President Obama

Jul 17, 2016, 5:36 PM

when either hillary or trump gets thrust onto the center stage, we will miss this man's ability to give a speech.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2016, 6:01 PM

No doubt.

Although i don't agree with President Obama on many issues, there is no denying he can give a hail of a speech.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as far as speeches will go

Jul 17, 2016, 6:08 PM

the next 4 years will be the choice between listening to a whiny little bytch, or clinton sounding like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Re: as far as speeches will go

Jul 17, 2016, 6:10 PM

LOL

I don't know which is worse.

Jul 17, 2016, 6:11 PM

hopefully the voters will figure it out.

Jul 17, 2016, 6:14 PM

Either way, we lose.

I don't think I'll be watching any Presidential speeches the next 4 to 8 years unless the #### hits the fan.

Jul 17, 2016, 6:20 PM

maybe the cable news networks can just cut the sound off and turn the speeches into an episode of mystery science theater 3000.

Jul 17, 2016, 6:24 PM

I'll stick with Saturday Night Live. ;)

Maybe Chevy Chase, Dana Carvey or Steve Martin can return and be Donald Trump.

I don't know who could be Hillary, maybe Tina Fey?

Just dig up Robert Shaw(Quint from Jaws)

Jul 17, 2016, 6:39 PM

I thought it was good. ********

Jul 17, 2016, 5:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing wrong with that at all, and I commend him.

Jul 17, 2016, 5:41 PM

Just wish he'd been on that track all along. Now he needs to continue to press for peace, calm, and unity, making it clear that white Americans and black Americans are not each other's enemies, but are all Americans who must refrain from violence and hatred toward each other.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Nothing wrong with that at all, and I commend him.

Jul 17, 2016, 6:04 PM

I think most everyone could use some perspective. It's a very small minority of whites/blacks/whatever that causes the issues.

Maybe.

Jul 18, 2016, 5:45 AM

I'm not sure hate is quite balanced between the whites and blacks. My guess is that whites mostly feel indifferent toward blacks and their problems. It's quite human to go about one's business of living and ignore the problems of others, especially if there seems to be no practical solution.

Unfortunately, government takes so much from the working man that he feels he has relinquished most social problems or paid his fair share.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's really what's wrong with these words.

Jul 17, 2016, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Nothing wrong with that at all, and I commend him. ]

It should have been his first reaction.

As for the speech...assuming he gave a speech and this isn't just a statement...I'm sure he delivered it with his typical mild disinterest.

On some level he may realize what a horrible missed opportunity his presidency represents. Or maybe he doesn't.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Hey bub,

Jul 18, 2016, 5:30 AM [ in reply to Nothing wrong with that at all, and I commend him. ]

hate is a constitutional right, something in the pursuit of happiness clause. I'm almost certain. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2016, 8:19 PM

Not bad comments but I would disagree with the comment "Does not right wrongs"-in my opinion that is a knock on law enforcement-just my opinion.

Jul 18, 2016, 7:53 AM

Holding cops accountable for poor policing isn't a knock.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2016, 9:04 AM

Is "Holding cops for poor policing" the proper thing to do in comments after 3 are murdered? I do not think so, you do?

Jul 18, 2016, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: President Obama ]

Disagree.

I think he was saying that in some peoples mind, they are righting the wrongs. Not that he thinks they were wrongs.

Jul 18, 2016, 9:55 AM

gotigers37 did not see it your way. He thinks it is pointing poor policing.

Jul 18, 2016, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: President Obama ]

and I would say for a lot of the attacks in the last year-the murders were thinking they were righting wrongs and I just would not say that. I think the individual in France thought he was righting wrongs based on the information we have heard so far and I would not have said that about him after all of those poor innocent people died.

LDOTUS

Jul 18, 2016, 10:00 AM

Lame Duck of the United States.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 22
| visibility 506
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic