Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prepare for Florida/LSU winner to jump us in the polls.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Prepare for Florida/LSU winner to jump us in the polls.

Oct 16, 2015, 6:35 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Saw this setup happening

Oct 16, 2015, 7:06 AM

It's the polls' way to make sure an SEC team stays/gets back in the top 5. Whoever wins that game will be #5 at a minimum. I still don't believe Florida is as good as advertised but that won't stop the polls from leapfrogging them above us if they win.

But will Florida State beat Florida?

Oct 16, 2015, 8:11 AM

Say we beat Florida State, then Florida beats Florida State...

Does the score/point difference matter to which win is better?

Obviously Florida State beating Florida is best scenario for us, but it would suck to miss out on the playoffs because Florida beat them by 3 more points than we did...

I know it's early, if we don't take care of Florida State then nothing else matters.

These Tigers look focused! No worries here.

Re: Yep. Saw this setup happening

Oct 16, 2015, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Yep. Saw this setup happening ]

LSU is gonna mop the floor with the Gators . You heard it here first . This is gonma be a 2 to 3 score win for the Bayou Bengals .
Florida's lost its starter due to cheating , and they will find it tough to stop Mr. Fournette , who I think is the top back in the country.
I got LSU 33-17

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Don't worry too much about that. Only one SEC team can

Oct 16, 2015, 7:06 AM

possibly finish the season undefeated, and maybe none will. We just need to hope at least a couple conference champs have a loss, because the only way we are getting in is if we are undefeated and there aren't four other undefeated teams. in fact, don't be shocked if a one loss Bama or Stanford would be ahead of an undefeated Clemson, so at least the B10 or B12 winner needs to have a loss, also. That's just how bad the perception of the ACC is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aint gonna happen.

Oct 16, 2015, 7:51 AM

No way any of the teams that I have watched form the SEC will go undefeated now that Bama, OM and UGA have losses. Probably a two loss champ

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: Don't worry too much about that. Only one SEC team can

Oct 16, 2015, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Don't worry too much about that. Only one SEC team can ]

Well Stanford already has a loss, so...

Oct 16, 2015, 9:05 AM

Disregard that last statement. Just woke up. Haven't had my coffee yet.

Oct 16, 2015, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Don't worry too much about that. Only one SEC team can ]

Clemson is currently top in the country in a few metrics the selection committee uses if that holds up to the end of the season no one loss team will jump a undefeated Clemson team

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

IT WON'T HAPPEN...

Oct 16, 2015, 7:52 AM

...we are going to destroy Boston College!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only if we play poorly.

Oct 16, 2015, 7:56 AM

otherwise, won't happen.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Florida beats lsu they should be number 1.

Oct 16, 2015, 8:08 AM

Best resume to date. Baylor probably 2.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Baylor has played nobody.

Oct 16, 2015, 9:06 AM

This is the same ole chit every year. SEC plays nobody but each other and that makes them good? Baylor runs up 70 points throwing deep every down against nobody and that makes them good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody has really played nobody

Oct 16, 2015, 9:49 AM

Florida nobody are better than everyone one else's nobody's at this point.

Louisville has a ways to go to make that nobody look like a somebody.

Nd has to start working now to prove that are somebody and not just another over hyped nobody .

Notice I didn't say bama or tam had any right to the top spot? Don't let the sec bias make you bias. Sec has good teams.

In fact if the Florida coach makes it to the sec champ game. . He should be the leading candidate for coty or the utah coach if

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

If nobody has played nobody...

Oct 16, 2015, 10:24 AM

why is your opinion better than mine?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's be real here.

Oct 16, 2015, 10:28 AM

Florida just lost 2 of their best players (QB and defensive back) due to dumb chit.

LSU wins this game handily anyways, so there is no reason to speculate which nobody is better than other nobodies. Clemson will sit in their rightful spot at the top WHEN we go undefeated this season.

Good luck to anyone who ain't us. You will need it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

How many points you giving UF?***

Oct 16, 2015, 10:54 AM

Re: Baylor has played nobody.

Oct 16, 2015, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Baylor has played nobody. ]

> This is the same ole chit every year. SEC plays
> nobody but each other and that makes them good?
> Baylor runs up 70 points throwing deep every down
> against nobody and that makes them good.

Ask Ole Miss how good a team who lost to Baylor is. . .

It doesn't matter so I'm not concerned.***

Oct 16, 2015, 8:15 AM

It will most likely happen, but that really doesn't matter

Oct 16, 2015, 10:31 AM

yet. I do think it is better if LSU goes ahead and wins to hold the East down. An undefeated Clemson team is only left out if ND or FSU turns into garbage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prepare for Florida/LSU winner to jump us in the polls.

Oct 16, 2015, 10:53 AM

Not if we win by a big margin with a defensive shutout or giving up 3 points or so and the offense can find a way to put up some big points on the number 1 defense in the country.

Okay.

Oct 16, 2015, 4:26 PM

I'm prepared now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mice everywhere are scattering....***

Oct 16, 2015, 4:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unbeaten Clemson = Playoff

Oct 16, 2015, 4:52 PM

Nothing else matters.

will likely be either Stanford, Michigan, or

Oct 16, 2015, 6:07 PM

ND

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

November 3, 2015, 7:30 p.m. ET***

Oct 16, 2015, 6:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Re: November 3, 2015, 7:30 p.m. ET***

Oct 16, 2015, 7:05 PM

This. All that matters is the committee vote. If we blow out BC, Miami, and NC State we are top 5. We beat FSU that weekend then I would bet on top 3.

None of this matters as long as we win out. That is the ONLY way we make the playoffs. Ohio State got a pass last year because they lost early and built up so much momentum. If we lose late it looks really bad and kills our chances.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic