Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Predicting the Georgia/Clemson Winner(Equation)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Predicting the Georgia/Clemson Winner(Equation)

Aug 6, 2013, 11:04 AM

Everyone will be discussing this game and breaking it down in great detail. Matchups and mismatches will be pointed out and the same rhetoric will be spewed by every talking head on TV. The game will be decided by turnovers plain and simple. Clemson needs to protect the ball, because we will score when we have it. The Tiger defense will give up yardage and they will need to find ways to take the bone from the Dawgs. Our staff is wasting no time and stressing upon the players their roles and making their visions clear (see: Kellen Jones). The players need to know their assignments or they will be cheering like the rest of us. We currently have a level of "accountability" that we have been in dire need of. The staff will have the team ready and the players that we have on the field will truly be the squad that gives us the best chance to win. It is a nice feeling to know that the coaches will have the right pieces to the puzzle on the field.

Protect the Ball=Victory

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Predicting the Georgia/Clemson Winner(Equation)

Aug 6, 2013, 11:18 AM

and score more points than Ga

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mines a lot simpler..it's more like

Aug 6, 2013, 11:18 AM

Come on Coach Richt, we gave your son a scholarship...a fumble here an INT there isn't too much to ask for a free education

Aug 6, 2013, 11:40 AM

I don't think this game will be decided by T/O's. I think it depends on whether or not our Oline can give Boyd time to find his targets, then we can score at will. UGA is going to score, and score often. We have to put up a ton of points to win this one. If we can hang 50 on UGA then we have a great chance to win it. Less than 30, and we can cry in our beer.

Aug 6, 2013, 11:49 AM

I'm sticking with CU 42 uGAY lower 20s. I think 30 will win this game on defense as much as offense.

I have lots of reason to believe that our D will shock uGAY more than it did LSwho but it's just faith right now. Faith that Dabo made good choices when recruiting these guys, faith that he's got the right system to utilize their talents and faith that his ability to do his part in helping mature boys into a men, in spirit, in mind and in body.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic