Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Getting healthy: Tigers preparing for final stretch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,198

New Story: Getting healthy: Tigers preparing for final stretch

Feb 10, 2016, 3:14 PM

Getting healthy: Tigers preparing for final stretch

The Clemson basketball team has navigated two-thirds of the Atlantic Coast Conference schedule, and with the final third of the schedule on the horizon the beat-up Tigers are taking a few days to get healthy. Photo by Dawson Powers / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Predicting a 4-1 finish. Can make a case for NCAA, but

Feb 10, 2016, 3:18 PM

otherwise we will be a high seed in the NIT. We can host a number of NIT games and make a deep run. Huge positive improvement from last year and exceeding much expectation from where we were in December.

Re: Predicting a 4-1 finish. Can make a case for NCAA, but

Feb 10, 2016, 3:26 PM

IS 4-1 SOME OF THAT NEW MATH.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My b... 5-1***

Feb 10, 2016, 3:29 PM

Re: Predicting a 4-1 finish. Can make a case for NCAA, but

Feb 10, 2016, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Predicting a 4-1 finish. Can make a case for NCAA, but ]

Just think that Tigers are same as usual give u false hope . Brownell not a D1 coach ; feel they will lose 4 out of next 6 and maybe sneak in NIT ; hope I'm wrong

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Getting healthy: Tigers preparing for final stretch

Feb 10, 2016, 3:21 PM

A 6-0 finish could happen with the schedule remaining.
More than 2 loses would be very disappointing.

It is easy for us to be upset

Feb 10, 2016, 3:37 PM

With the BB team and many of you do not approve of Coach B but you must admit that this team is an improvement over a lot of teams in the past. I don't think that the talent level on this team is a lot better than we have had recently but this team plays pretty well. I haven't watched a game since the conference season began where the a Tigers were embarrassed. They force every opponent to play their best if they hope to beat Clemson. That has not always been the case. How many games have you watched this season where the opponent closed out the game with seldom used bench guys? I can't think of a single game which we were not in a position to win in the last few minutes. There is no pretty loses but playing Clemson is no cakewalk for ANYONE and all teams know that they have to bring their A game when the Tigwrs are in town. I am not giving up on this team. A trip to the NIT isn't what we want but the exposure provided by those games would benefit us

I think an NIT bid is miles above where we looked in Dec.

Feb 10, 2016, 3:43 PM

and I would be happy with it. It would provide some positive momentum heading back to Littlejohn next season.

Gonna Do 6-0 !!! And ...

Feb 10, 2016, 4:18 PM

This ACC season looks like hockey ... first period, games 1-6, we did GREAT !!! ESPN Great !
second period (games 7-12)... not so much ...

NOW the THIRD PERIOD (games 13-18) IS the "Money Period" !!! Its like the 4th qtr for strict Football types ... its where the "rubber meets the road" "Death or Glory" (a famous Clash Tune)

The Tigers WILL BE victorious, defeat in NOT an option ! We WILL finish Top Four and WE WILL get an invite to "The Dance"

Remember, you heard it first on TigerNet !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwzMuuGOsVI

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,198
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic