Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pre Season: Clemson #1, LSU #6... lol.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Pre Season: Clemson #1, LSU #6... lol.

Aug 19, 2020, 8:56 AM

It was worth losing to those clowns in the championship game just to get to rub this in their dumb faces.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Pre Season: Clemson #1, LSU #6... lol.

Aug 19, 2020, 9:00 AM

Has the NCAA finished their investigation into the LSU alumni giving cash to players after the national championship game?

Message was edited by: Memphis Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure, but...

Aug 19, 2020, 9:02 AM

I suspect when this is all over we'll have another championship and the better preseason ranking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Not sure, but...

Aug 19, 2020, 9:10 AM

Let’s hope so. This is embarrassing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or have they started the investigation into this?

Aug 19, 2020, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Pre Season: Clemson #1, LSU #6... lol. ]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2020/08/19/ex-washington-nfl-player-derrius-guice-accused-rape-while-lsu/3391053001/

"The former tennis player said her alleged rape was reported to the school’s Title IX office, but that it was never investigated"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Er, No, no it was not. You sound almost like a Jawja

Aug 19, 2020, 9:02 AM

Bulldog trumpeting a Recruiting National Championship yet again. Wake up, Francis!

Nothing will properly atone for that loss, but winning the very next Natty will go a long way towards Softening the Blow. Familiar Terms? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you even like football?***

Aug 19, 2020, 9:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Review the rules.***

Aug 19, 2020, 9:08 AM

I logged in just so I could TD this nonsense.

Aug 19, 2020, 9:05 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

No personal attacks.***

Aug 19, 2020, 9:08 AM

It's not personal

Aug 19, 2020, 9:14 AM

just business

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 19, 2020, 9:52 AM

USuC fans must really be mad! Without LSU and Bama ahead of Clemson, what leg do they have to stand on?

Aug 19, 2020, 9:57 AM

They really begged and voted not to play us this year because they knew we had a special event(slaughterhouse) planned for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 19, 2020, 10:02 AM

Nothing is better than losing the championship.They were just the better team last season.
But that was last season.Hopefully we get Bama again.Now beating them is worth a whole lot more than a one hit wonder.

"Nothing is better than losing the championship"?

Aug 19, 2020, 10:12 AM

You and that coot GWPTiger® would get along great.

"Nothing?"

Aug 19, 2020, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Pre Season: Clemson #1, LSU #6... lol. ]

Interesting.

I may be in the minority on this, but I tend to think

Aug 19, 2020, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Pre Season: Clemson #1, LSU #6... lol. ]

winning the championship is better than losing the championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 19, 2020, 11:04 AM

Glad you feel that way. the loss still stings .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drunk much ? no it wasn't

Aug 19, 2020, 12:47 PM

Never

It just mens there may be a little realism in the rankings - we are LOADED with talent

null

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic