Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson LB to enter NFL draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson LB to enter NFL draft

Jan 5, 2016, 1:56 PM

Clemson LB to enter NFL draft

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations! **

Jan 5, 2016, 2:04 PM

nm

Re: FB Update: Clemson LB to enter NFL draft

Jan 5, 2016, 2:11 PM

I'm happy for him to get to do what he has always dreamed and have a shot at playing NFL football. I'm also happy he was able to play a full season without injuries because hes had some unlucky breaks. But with that said, i dont really understand his decision not to play another year first. I can't see him getting drafted and it will be hard for him to make a team through free agency. He is too small for a NFL backer and hasnt been proven as a db. It would only help for him to come back and improve his draft stock. This is a head scratcher for me. I hope it works out though. He deserves it.

Praying for you Travis!

Jan 5, 2016, 2:16 PM

The first and only time I was able to meet this man was at the signing day dinner. He was well dressed, his shirt was tucked and buttoned and he called everyone sir and ma'am. I have since seen him come back from two ACL injuries and play at a high level. I myself have had two ACL surgeries and I still haven't fully played sports like I used to. He is right. It is tough. I'm sure he wanted to quit or doubted God's plan many times.

Travis know that we are behind you 100000%!!! Go after your dreams! And no matter what happens we will be here cheering you on and hoping you'll come back to coach and develop the next generation one day!!!!

God Bless Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Praying for you Travis!

Jan 5, 2016, 3:22 PM

I've met him as well and he's an absolutely stand-up, respectful young man. Good luck Travis.

Show out in the CFP Championship and

Jan 5, 2016, 2:19 PM

then in the NFL, Travis! Godspeed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

outstanding young man

Jan 5, 2016, 2:31 PM

had the good fortune to get to know T.B. a bit

he's smart, sharp, and wise beyond his years

hope his NFL dreams will come true!

LOL LOL

Jan 5, 2016, 3:51 PM

Good for him, but....

willing to say, he won't get drafted. Hope me makes a roster though...aka :A Humphries.

Re: LOL LOL

Jan 5, 2016, 3:56 PM

Not sure what's so funny. A kid trying to make a dream come true and all you have is LOL LOL. Some fan you are.

comment not required - sometimes you should just shut-up***

Jan 5, 2016, 7:25 PM [ in reply to LOL LOL ]

Re: comment not required - sometimes you should just shut-up***

Jan 5, 2016, 9:11 PM

Volumes spoken here! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: comment not required - sometimes you should just shut-up***

Jan 6, 2016, 8:41 AM [ in reply to comment not required - sometimes you should just shut-up*** ]

AMEN!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. Who exactly are you to laugh at him?

Jan 6, 2016, 1:17 PM [ in reply to LOL LOL ]

I'm proud of him for his contributions despite his hardships. It's unfortunate that some "fans" choose to mock him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're a ########....

Jan 7, 2016, 8:47 AM [ in reply to LOL LOL ]

laughing at a kid for chasing his dream?

Takes a special kind of assh0le to do that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Best of luck to you Travis.

Jan 5, 2016, 4:30 PM

Thanks for being a Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Best of luck to you Travis.

Jan 6, 2016, 8:41 AM

Wishing you the best Travis!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2016, 5:31 PM

I've said before I can't imagine playing 15 games ...but as hard as he plays?!
Best wishes for success in the NFL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2016, 7:41 PM

We will be rooting for Travis on Sundays! Fine representative of Clemson - wish him the best.

Thanks for being a Tiger. Best of luck with your pro

Jan 5, 2016, 8:16 PM

career and other life endeavors.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2016, 10:52 PM

I really hate to see him go but understand his decision completely. He's had some tough breaks. He always seemed to handle it all with maturity and humility, though. Seems like a real good kid. Tremendous athlete. It's a shame that we'll not see his true potential realized at Clemson. I sincerely hope we'll get to see it on Sundays. Good luck, Mr. Blanks. Thanks for being a Tiger.

JMO

Jan 7, 2016, 8:42 AM

For the very reasons he mentions is why he would be well advised to stay another year and prove to the NFL that he really is healthy and his injury riddled past is over. I wish him the best, though. He has had a good year, and he picked a great time to be healthy and have that good year. Is the 1 good healthy year enough, though?

Jan 7, 2016, 9:07 AM

I rarely post on these boards. These kids have a life outside of football. My family had the pleasure of spending some time with Travis during his recovery last year. My kids absolutely love him, especially my baby daughter. He is a wonderful young man and I believe he is just ready for the next chapter in his life. He has a bright future ahead of him and it may not include football. Travis makes me proud to be an Alum and I wish him the best.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic