Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those concerned . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

For those concerned . . .

May 9, 2020, 12:02 PM

K-2 "checked-in" this morning with a few tnetters. He is alive and well, but struggling.

I don't think he would ever come on here and ask, so I'm asking for him . . . If you believe in the power of prayer, please lift him and his family up.

He is one of ours and I trust our Creator to sustain him and his family as we love them through this patch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For those concerned . . .

May 9, 2020, 12:26 PM

Praying!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2020, 1:46 PM

Praying!!

May 9, 2020, 12:43 PM

Well said Skeet. You never know what folks are carrying around. It reminds me to be more tolerant and also think before I speak.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2020, 2:14 AM

You all will never realize how much this has touched me. I needed the prayers more than ever tonight. I sincerely appreciate Skip posting, and he is right. It's hard for me to reach out because now more than ever people are suffering, physically, emotionally and financially.

I won't post everything that's going on but my bride is 69, I'm 63. Was laid off because C-19. My wife in the last 5 years has had Triple BP and a mechanical heart valve. 2 years ago she had a stroke... Odd because her Coumadin level is kept high. She worked hard to regain her speech and was able to walk some. We've been yearning for my retirement so we can enjoy our Tiger sports in person.

3 weeks ago she started having tia's. I've caught. Her from falling several times but she refuses care... I've been begging her to call the doc but her mental state has demented quite a bit. I've honored her wishes and not invoked my health care poa. She barely eats more than a few crackers a day and its been tough watching her slip away.

The only reason I'm posting now is 3 hours ago I heard a large thump and I knew she'd fallen again. I found her on the bathroom floor. Obviously a full blown stroke. Emt rushed her to Lexington med. She is breathing but unconscious. Sadly, they wouldn't let me into the hospital - anxiously awaiting a phone call. I'm at my brothers so at least I have family here... And I know I have my tigernet fam too.

I'll update when I can. I am a firm believer in prayer and I am a believer that God has a plan for everyone. Thank you again, and I hope through my TU's, you know I love you all.

K2

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2020, 2:28 AM

We are here for you sir. Thoughts and prayers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ache for you and your bride!!!

May 10, 2020, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

You both are covered in our prayers. You are loved my brother!!!

Several of us are just a phone call away . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tmail

May 10, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

kerigantoo®

May 10, 2020, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

Prayers for you and your family!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My thoughts are with y’all

May 10, 2020, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

I’m so very sorry for what you and your wife are going through. Trust in the Lord that he will see you through. My prayers are with you, your wife and all of your family during this tough time, I truly believe that God has a plan for us and though we might not understand why we are facing certain trials, I trust in time we will see even pain and suffering as a blessing.

Re: For those concerned . . .Pray without ceasing

May 10, 2020, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

Praying for your wife, her health, and the doctors' wisdom. Praying for you, her caregiver, that you have wisdom, strength, and that peace that surpasses all understanding.
Life is a blink of an eye in the span of eternity with God. In dark times, I have found that comforting.
You both are loved by God. You can't do anything for Him to love your more, or anything to make Him love you less.

May 10, 2020, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

Breaks my heart to hear this K2. I can tell you’re a good man and behind every good man there’s a better woman. My prayers are with you both. God has both of you tight in his arms. Just trust him. He’s got this.

Prayers sent for you and your wife.***

May 11, 2020, 3:40 AM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2020, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

Sometimes our burdens in life just seem too much to bare but know that God loves you and your wife. Know that you both are being lifted by the prayers of your friends here.

Praying with you and for you and your wife...***

May 11, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

prayers prayed for you both.*********

May 11, 2020, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

Praying for you and your wife!!***

May 11, 2020, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Payers are coming to you & your bride's way***

May 11, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: For those concerned . . . ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

May 9, 2020, 12:44 PM

Prayers going up for K2. Stay strong brother whatever the struggle may be.

K-2

May 9, 2020, 1:05 PM

Prayers are going up for you and your family. We miss you and hope that your situation improves soon.

Thanks for letting us know, Skeeta.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Prayers for kerrigantoo and resolution to whatever he is going through!***

May 9, 2020, 1:31 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Prayers for kerrigantoo and resolution to whatever he is going through!***

May 9, 2020, 4:32 PM

Thanks JK, K2 wasn't ringing any bells for me, I thought Skeeta was talking about KB 2, but I would pray for him also!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2020, 1:52 PM

WILL GLADLY DO FOR ONE OF MY FAVORITE GOLF REPORTERS!

May 9, 2020, 1:58 PM

Done! God bless!

May 9, 2020, 2:16 PM

Thanks for the update Skeet. Prayers K2. Prayer is the most powerful force on Earth.

May 9, 2020, 2:27 PM

I’m very sorry to hear that. I hope he will be well soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will do....***

May 9, 2020, 2:39 PM

Re: Prayers sent for him and his family.***

May 9, 2020, 2:52 PM

May 9, 2020, 3:20 PM

Praying and believing the unseen to be the seen, may he be healed fully by the maker and healer in The Name, Amen ????

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Done..........and best wishes to him and his family.***

May 9, 2020, 3:47 PM

I really hate to hear that; he's one of the good guys.

May 9, 2020, 3:53 PM

Prayers for him and his family.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

May 9, 2020, 4:16 PM

Prayers sent.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2020, 4:23 PM

K 2, is that meaning KB 2 Skeet???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2020, 4:24 PM

Done

May 9, 2020, 4:28 PM

Oh yes, prayers for kerrigantoo is a must when needed for whatever the reason bc he is one my T-Net friends, and a close one at that!!! Done and Done!!!

May 9, 2020, 4:33 PM

Prayers ??

May 9, 2020, 4:40 PM

Is that kerigantoo - Skeeta ? Sorry he has issues ??... One of my favorite posters !!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Done!***

May 9, 2020, 4:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Kick it in the rear K2!***

May 9, 2020, 5:08 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for K2 and his family.

May 9, 2020, 6:17 PM

Hope all gets better soon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2020, 7:26 PM

Prayers K2. We are all here for you.

May 9, 2020, 8:17 PM

Amen, and Amen!!!

Prayers up!***

May 9, 2020, 10:33 PM

May 9, 2020, 10:40 PM

Prayers for K2 and his family. Thanks for the update Skeeta.

God bless.

May 9, 2020, 10:50 PM

Prayers sent.

May 10, 2020, 12:36 AM

Hey skeet praying for him. Is there anything we can do? Anything?

He is well cared for @ his brother’s.

May 10, 2020, 7:49 AM

Please continue to pray for K-2 and his bride.

It would mean the world to him if you would reach out personally in a t-mail just so he knows you are still praying as the days pass.

May God bless you and Thanks for asking!!!

May 10, 2020, 4:29 AM

Praying for your wife and you Kerigantoo, God bless you both

Lifting prayers for all involved. God Bless and see you through K2!***

May 10, 2020, 7:55 AM

May God Bless all of you.***

May 10, 2020, 9:49 AM

Prayers sent for K2

May 10, 2020, 12:35 PM

??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2020, 8:26 PM

Love and prayers

Done.

May 10, 2020, 9:37 PM

Say what you want but TNet prayer is a powerful thing.

Re: Extra Prayers...

May 10, 2020, 11:49 PM

Man just seen this update K2. I will be praying a lot for your wife and You. You have really been there for your wife through thick and thin. You are the definition of a True and Faithful servant K2. One of my brothers' wife had a bad stroke and had one leg amputated. He has been by her side for over a decade and when I think of him and now You. I think of what marriage vows truly mean with till death do you part. So many do not live up to that. The Good Lord will have a special reward for people like my brother and You. Hang in there brother You have so many praying and supporting You. Love You Man.

May 11, 2020, 9:18 AM

Prayers sent

Prayers Sent K2

May 11, 2020, 9:56 AM

Praying for you and your lovely bride.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic