»
Topic: TNET: Clemson football family wraps its arms around two-year old battling rare cancer
Replies: 19   Last Post: May 8, 2020 8:38 AM by: WS Tiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 19  

TNET: Clemson football family wraps its arms around two-year old battling rare cancer

emoji_events [7]
Posted: May 5, 2020 8:01 AM

Clemson football family wraps its arms around two-year old battling rare cancer

The Clemson football family and the Tiger family, in general, has wrapped their collective arms around one upstate family whose two-year old son is battling a rare form of cancer. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Clemson football family wraps its arms around two-year old battling rare cancer

[4]
Posted: May 5, 2020 8:23 AM

Praying for Cole to win this battle.

Re: TNET: Clemson football family wraps its arms around two-year old battling rare cancer

[4]
Posted: May 5, 2020 8:40 AM

Good story David. Anxious to hear the happy ending soon.

[3]
Posted: May 5, 2020 9:30 AM

David, please keep us updated periodically. I'm sure thousands of prayers will go up as well as financial help for the families mounting bills and expenses.

2020 white level member

[3]
Posted: May 5, 2020 9:33 AM

Go Coley Bear and Go Tigers!
And remember, Cole means victory and and "VICTORY" is synonymous with Clemson Tiger football!

2020 white level member

Many prayers for Cole and his family!!***

[2]
Posted: May 5, 2020 9:38 AM

Lots of love & prayers Cole ! ! ! Go T I G E R S !***

[4]
Posted: May 5, 2020 9:40 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: May 5, 2020 10:36 AM

Prayers up for this handsome young man and his family. I can not begin to imagine the pain and fear they must be experiencing, and I ask God to please heal their precious child in Jesus name, Amen....

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: May 5, 2020 10:36 AM

????????????

[2]
Posted: May 5, 2020 12:23 PM

Trusting the King Healer he is healed in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

[4]
Posted: May 5, 2020 1:24 PM

Great story David. Our son is named Cole too; so it will be easy to remember. Praying for Cole, his family and the medical team! God bless!!!

[3]
Posted: May 5, 2020 6:06 PM

Cole is in my prayers.

2020 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

[3]
Posted: May 5, 2020 6:32 PM

It sure puts our current inconveniences in perspective. God bless and hold Cole and his family in his arms!!

2020 white level member

Thanks for posting this David!!!

[4]
Posted: May 5, 2020 7:17 PM

As I travel, this young lad and his folks will occupy my thoughts and prayers . . . May His Victory be Complete Healing!!!!!!!

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: May 5, 2020 8:41 PM

Prayers going up for that fine young man, and for his parents. God bless you all.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: May 5, 2020 8:49 PM

Prayers sent for Cole and his family.

2020 white level member

Posted: May 6, 2020 12:34 AM

Prayers for little Cole and his family.

2020 orange level member

Posted: May 6, 2020 9:57 AM

God Bless this family. Many children are fighting cancer etc
and prayers are there for Cole and the many others.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: May 6, 2020 7:56 PM

Cole and his parents will certainly be in my prayers.

Prayers sent!***

Posted: May 8, 2020 8:38 AM

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 19  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: $180. for 2 seats & FREE Brooks Center Parking Pass. Will refund if game canceled or rescheduled. TD...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1671 people have read this post