Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU Coach Bimbo Fisher and Wife seperating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 201

FSU Coach Bimbo Fisher and Wife seperating

Jun 11, 2015, 12:04 PM

Coach Jimbo Fisher and wife separating
Democrat Staff 9:06 a.m. EDT June 11, 2015

Florida State University football coach Jimbo Fisher and his wife Candi have separated.

The couple are working with attorneys to mediate terms of a possible divorce, the Tallahassee Democrat has confirmed.

Jimbo Fisher, 49, is entering his sixth season as the Seminoles' head coach, leading the program to its third national championship in 2013.

He and his wife, Candi, 46, have two young sons, Trey and Ethan.

In 2011, after Ethan was diagnosed with Fanconi Anemia, a rare life-threatening blood disorder, the Fishers announced the creation of Kidz 1st Fund to increase awareness and raise money for research on the disease.

Representatives of Jimbo Fisher declined to comment.

Candi Fisher's attorneys with the Tallahassee family law firm Novey Law also declined to comment.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dgPZh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Candi's been chugging Gatorade***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Candi's been chugging Gatorade***

Jun 11, 2015, 2:43 PM

Do you think we might be able to rise above and not attack the man for going through struggles that probably half of us have had to deal with in our own lives. If there were Bobby P like allegations, that might be different. This is tough enough without the world chiming in.

Jun 11, 2015, 3:50 PM

Candi looks very fit for a 46-year-old.

Clearly her trainer was quite the motivator.

Sorry, I know, I know. Personal business is personal business. But Jimbo is such a mealy-mouthed, two-faced enabler who has been excusing all manner of misbehavior and has helped create a Wild West culture around Tally that has women who may have been beaten up or even raped by his players dropping out of school and leaving town rather than trust the cops or the University to protect them. Future generations will point to what's going down at Tally right now as a "dark age", where winning at all costs was far more important than justice, ethics, or even common decency.

There's a reason Jimbo is one of the most-hated coaches in college football right now, and an even bigger one why FSU might have replaced "The U" as college football's biggest outlaw program in the eyes of many. The guy is a crook. And he's the worst sort of crook, the sort of crook who hides his true colors under Christian platitudes. It makes the ones like Dabo - who are genuine, and walk the walk, not just talk the talk - look far less credible. I can at least respect Nick Saban. He's a monster, sure, but it's all out there in the open with him; he doesn't even pretend to be a nice guy. Jimbo just makes me want to wash my hands.

And the fact that Jimbo's former blonde trophy wife was apparently taking up with a former Gator wide receiver is hardly, I suspect, a coincidence. It's about as big an emasculating move on her part as there is...women just do not make moves like that unless there's some serious under-the-surface hostility going on.

Considering how little Jimbo seems to care how his players treat women, it's not exactly...surprising. Stuff like that has a way of coming around.

Dude shut up

Jun 11, 2015, 10:12 PM

man and his family are in ruin now... Yall need to mind your business in this instance. Re freakin diculous. It's going a bit beyond sports guys.

He opened himself up for ridicule

Jun 11, 2015, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Candi's been chugging Gatorade*** ]

when him AND his Gator chugging wife took to national TV trying to draw attention to themselves using their poor sick child.Actually most of it was trying to deflect from him being a snake oil salesman win at all costs ,send us your thugs type coach.

Jun 12, 2015, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Candi's been chugging Gatorade*** ]

P I S S ON Jim Bo

Jun 12, 2015, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Candi's been chugging Gatorade*** ]

Yep, she's Jimbo's Gatorade chuggin' BIMBO! She has probably been Jimbo's chief recruiter.

Prayers for their family.***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:14 PM

divorce is no joke but I wonder if she lost her respect for

Jun 11, 2015, 12:16 PM

Jimbo after the last few years.....I know I lost what little I had of him and I now have NONE!

Re: divorce is no joke but I wonder if she lost her respect for

Jun 11, 2015, 12:38 PM

FSU buddy says rumor there is she was unfaithful...so I doubt that had much to do with it

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Story is affair with former Florida WR Taylor Jacobs***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:47 PM

Poor jimbo. Guess he learned the hard way. Once you go black

Jun 11, 2015, 1:26 PM

You have to wash your car more often. Cause black cars are hard to keep clean.. and keep cool. I have to run the a.c. non stop In the summer time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Story is affair with former Florida WR Taylor Jacobs***

Jun 11, 2015, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Story is affair with former Florida WR Taylor Jacobs*** ]

Ol Candi has taken the UF-FSU rivalry to a WHOLE nother level!

I highly doubt that***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:53 PM [ in reply to divorce is no joke but I wonder if she lost her respect for ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is sad for them and the children.***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU Coach Bimbo Fisher and Wife seperating

Jun 11, 2015, 12:27 PM

I always thought that Jimbo, his wife, and children were all solid Christians who always put their faith into action.

Some of Jimbo's public actions over the past two years have made me start to question him. I particularly did not like the fact that in his press conference after FSU had defeated Clemson last year, he did not once even mention the overall Clemson team and coaching in crediting Clemson for clearly outplaying and controlling FSU for most of that game. A solid Christian representation in that press conference would have given due credit to his opposition in that instance and HE DID NOT!

We should pray for him, his wife, and their family who must be truly struggling at this time!

His wife was lending her Christian hands

Jun 11, 2015, 12:49 PM

to her trainer/former Gator wide receiver. Praise Jesus! Not much ole Jimbo can do about that except MOVE ON!

Jun 11, 2015, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU Coach Bimbo Fisher and Wife seperating ]

I can think of worse reasons to dislike the guy.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2015, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU Coach Bimbo Fisher and Wife seperating ]

His wife has been sleeping around with her personal trainer (a former UF Gator WR ) and Jimbo himself has proven to be the type of two faced puppet that is required to be the coach at FSU'S disposal .
They seem like they are getting their just desserts .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 12, 2015, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: FSU Coach Bimbo Fisher and Wife seperating ]

This seems perfectly Christian to me. Preach/Judge one way while acting another.

Lucky for him no one takes marriage seriously anymore , and he can just get a divorce.

Poor kids****

Jun 11, 2015, 12:36 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Why do we need to know this? It's none of our........

Jun 11, 2015, 12:44 PM

business. I can't stand the way the media reports something like this. Just because he's a public figure doesn't mean his private life is anybody's business, especially something as personal as this.

Re: Why do we need to know this? It's none of our........

Jun 11, 2015, 1:51 PM

No, it really isn't none of ours or the media's business, but that is normal reporting when you are in as big a limelight as Dimbo is in. He just needs to remind himself, he has to take the bad right along with the good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it could lessen his coaching focus, therefore it does have

Jun 11, 2015, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Why do we need to know this? It's none of our........ ]

Some value as a sports story , but it is mostly gossip

Jun 11, 2015, 12:49 PM

Understandable, like most, she thinks that DimBo and JameisYo were have a Ghey relationship!!! :)

Wonder if it involved a motorcycle and a 26yr old blonde ...

Jun 11, 2015, 1:57 PM

Petrino Style.

i actually feel sorry for him. Divorce sucks with young

Jun 11, 2015, 10:23 PM

Children, not to mention the illness of the child.

He has got a lot on his plate

All a misunderstanding-Candi was just getting some pointers

Jun 12, 2015, 8:35 AM

on the wide receiver position.

Jun 12, 2015, 9:12 AM

I am sure no Clemson women have ever slept with the hundreds of idolized athletes at Clemson. Not even once, and definitely no ones wife or loved ones.

This only happens at FSU because they are not Christians and therefore have no morals.

Jun 12, 2015, 9:29 AM

Tell em Coot

Uh oh, better watch out.***

Jun 12, 2015, 9:51 AM

Replies: 31
| visibility 201
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic