Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayer Request needed!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Prayer Request needed!

Dec 14, 2012, 11:02 PM

Tomorrow morning my pregnant wife, 4 year old daughter, and my sister in law will leave and drive to MN to spend a week with my father in law. I unfortunately cannot accompany them because of work. I feel so helpless and terrified. I am praying for a safe trip and a safe return. My wife is my best friend and my daughter is the light of my world. I cannot imagine my life without them. I know what ever happens is God's will. But I really need prayers from my fellow Tiger fans. Thank you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do you like gladiator movies?***

Dec 14, 2012, 11:05 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

will do....***

Dec 14, 2012, 11:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayer Request needed!

Dec 14, 2012, 11:09 PM

Calm down. Everyone is so jacked up by the bad news on tv that perspective is lost. Chances are pretty dang high that they will have a safe trip and a fine time.
My advice to you: buy some good bourbon and a few good cigars and enjoy baching it for a few days. With a 4 yo already in your house and another one on the way, you probably won't be getting many chances like this again for a LONG time. Go see a movie a midnight. Go to a basketball game. Watch the NFL in your underwear. And calm the hell down!

But yeah, I'll pray for their safety too.

Again, calm down.

Dec 14, 2012, 11:23 PM

My wife says you are giving sound advice! I realize I might be over protective, but being a young husband and father I feel so helpless when I am not there. But yeah good bourbon, cigars and football in boxers..... That sounds good!!!!!

Dec 15, 2012, 6:53 AM

If you believe in prayer then you believe in and have faith in our Lord and Savior. Just ask him for travel mercies for your family and it will all be wonderful for the family. He will give you the peace and calm that you need in their absence. I'll talk to him for you and yours right now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Above sounds like great advice but I will add my prayers.

Dec 15, 2012, 6:58 AM

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course, Jos10, praying for a safe journey for your

Dec 15, 2012, 6:59 AM

family. Additionally, I will pray that your wife doesn't return to horrid tales of drunken revelry on your behalf along with some of your Orange Bowl travelling buddies from last year! Perhaps, I need to detach my spies to police your activities? lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent for a safe trip.***

Dec 15, 2012, 10:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jeez......are we going to start doing prayer requests for

Dec 15, 2012, 10:36 AM

family members going outside to get the mail? Relax, man. Unless your 4 year old is driving the car, I wouldn't worry about anything. They aren't driving through a war zone. Have you guys never been separated?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic