»
Topic: Football Update: Week one ACC power rankings
Replies: 9   Last Post: Aug 27, 2012 3:01 PM by: grover173
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Football Update: Week one ACC power rankings

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 10:03 AM

Week one ACC power rankings

Read Update »

2018 admin level member

That's laughable...

[2]
Posted: Aug 27, 2012 10:08 AM

While I'm surprised they had us and VT ahead of FSU, it's pathetic to have VT ahead of Clemson. We curbstomped them twice last year, and while our defense is a question mark, it was good enough to hold their offense to a combined 13 points in 2 games. Meanwhile, our defense gets an upgrade with a new coordinator and scheme, while their offense loses almost all of their starters from last year.

How on earth can you justify putting VT ahead of Clemson? Good news is, we will get to prove them wrong in the Valley in October, when we beat them for a 3rd consecutive time in 2 season.

null

So Typical. What a joke.***

[1]
Posted: Aug 27, 2012 10:09 AM

Power Rankings before a game is played.

[2]
Posted: Aug 27, 2012 10:13 AM

There's something I need to read today.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: Football Update: Week one ACC power rankings

[1]
Posted: Aug 27, 2012 10:13 AM

Surprised to be above FSU with so many people saying "they're back"...of course we hear that every year

So let me get this stright....

[1]
Posted: Aug 27, 2012 10:19 AM

VT has to replace 4 OL, both of their top WR, find a new work horse at RB and pretty much rely on LT to some how live up to his billing at Cam Newton 2.0

Meanwhile we only have to replace 2 OL( I count Shatly as a marked improvement at RG) and that's it. We have deep and veteran players at QB, WR, TE, and RB and a new DC in Venables who so far as we've heard has simplified thing enough that the D players are attacking rather then thinking.

Yet despite all of this they are a better team then we are?

I love it

[1]
Posted: Aug 27, 2012 10:21 AM

These clowns will pick FSU and VaTech from now until the rapture comes. We'll just keep beating them.

2012_pickem_champ.jpg

Re: I love it

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 10:58 AM

Yeah! Let's show up and beat them,worry about rankings in Dec..

Next up on Dinich's weekly check-off list:

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 10:58 AM

3. Put Clemson on Upset Alert
4. Badmouth Clemson team
5. Mention Orange Bowl
6. Badmouth Clemson fans

Next week's check-off list:
1. Write "yeah, they pounded Auburn, but they got lucky and their team still has lots of question marks" blog
2. Put VT and/or FSU above Clemson on power rankings
3. see 3-6, above

Re: Next up on Dinich's weekly check-off list:

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 3:01 PM

Oops, never mind, I saw at lunch that Jesse Palmer (*coughd0uchebagcough*) has beaten Dinich to the punch. Couldn't hear what he was saying because the TV was muted (not that I'm complaining), but there we were on upset watch.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Two sets of 2 (4 total) in Section R Row BB. Sets are separated by just a few seats. $250 ea. Heism...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1245 people have read this post