Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebomb stated that he sees Coach Muschamp & Coot FB Program INCHING Foward!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Finebomb stated that he sees Coach Muschamp & Coot FB Program INCHING Foward!

Feb 21, 2019, 9:58 AM

And with this year’s tough schedule (playing the #1, #2 & # 3 teams plus Ta&m) that it was going to be difficult to have a decent record even though they will be better talent wise.

I Concur!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The inching forward version of "cycling in"

Feb 21, 2019, 10:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSkBRskWdzs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The inching forward version of "cycling in"

Feb 21, 2019, 10:06 AM

WHY? Some people really do have to much time on their hands!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Take Away: Dude has some serious balance control.***

Feb 21, 2019, 1:56 PM [ in reply to The inching forward version of "cycling in" ]

Re: Finebomb stated that he saw Coach Muschamp & Coot FB Program INCHING Foward!

Feb 21, 2019, 10:11 AM

Coots inching forward.

Re: Finebomb stated that he saw Coach Muschamp & Coot FB Program INCHING Foward!

Feb 21, 2019, 10:19 AM

Finebum and Mustcant in the same conversation. Lol

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 10:32 AM

They lost half their starters on both offense and defense. How will they be better? SEC homers are all delusional.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Finebomb stated that he saw Coach Muschamp & Coot FB Program INCHING Foward! ]

This is just another version of SEC bias coming from Finebaum. coots went 9-4 in 2017, 7-6 in 2018 and now Finebaum says they’re inching forward? Based on what? Inching forward? Ha!!!! Birmingham Bowl......maybe.

Deebo WAS their team last year

Feb 21, 2019, 10:49 AM

And Bently caught lightning in a bottle ONCE in a 21 point LOSS.

They are going nowhere and that brutal schedule will absolutely eat them alive. After a 2-0 start, Bama will crush their spirit in week 3. They'll be the inferior team on the field in maybe all but 3 or 4 of their P5 games (no better than 3-1 against UNC, Mizzou, UT and Vandy). They will finish the year 5-7 and not make a bowl. Sadly Muschamp might not survive the season. Personally, I hope he lives forever and never retires as their coach!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 11:45 PM

Poor Paul - He must have not watched the UVA Massacre of some lifeless chickens. Without Deebo, UofSuc barely makes the Top 50 programs, if that. They're LEAPING backwards.

Post Belk Bowl...down on the ranch

Feb 21, 2019, 1:49 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO!!!!!! +1!!***

Feb 21, 2019, 2:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Post Belk Bowl...down on the ranch

Feb 22, 2019, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Post Belk Bowl...down on the ranch ]

Hilarious!!!^^^

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2019, 11:52 AM

Given Muschamp's temper, I guess we can call it the "Angry Inch."

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe they are inching forward but...

Feb 22, 2019, 6:44 AM

at this rate they should be a top ten team about the time Muschamp's gravestone deteriorates into dust.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finebomb stated that he sees Coach Muschamp & Coot FB Program INCHING Foward!

Feb 22, 2019, 8:12 AM

Their baby steps are on a nano level . They should hire a laboratory to point out how far they've come since the beginnings of their football journey .
The entire saga could be contained on the head of a pin , with room (for additional growth) to spare .
Lol
They're fun to watch though .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Now - That's funny right there .....

Feb 22, 2019, 1:15 PM

....Tigerdug!! -:D

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I really worry about you watching Finebomb so much LBB ....

Feb 22, 2019, 1:18 PM

.... he can really mess up your mind!! -:(

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Moving at the speed of a very fit snail***

Feb 22, 2019, 2:01 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finebomb stated that he sees Coach Muschamp & Coot FB Program INCHING Foward!

Feb 22, 2019, 2:45 PM

I guess inching forward depends on what you you think an inch is. I'm sure the Gamecocks are always exaggerating that and so does ole small Paul. Lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2019, 2:55 PM

Like a glacier?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2019, 3:25 PM

Must’ve been a slow day and they used it for the mandatory highlight of an SEC institution that isnt Bama. Reaching hard on this one.

Feb 22, 2019, 4:02 PM

I didn't hear him say this, but some on here are acting as if Finebaum gave them a glowing review or something. I wouldn't say that "inching forward" is much of a compliment at all. To me that sounds a lot like an announcer during a blowout game trying to find things to say to make the fans of the team on the losing end of things feel better about things moving forward.

Feb 22, 2019, 6:18 PM

It’s not the first time the word inch and mustdump used in the same quoted sentence??

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic