Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Possible good omen...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,256

Possible good omen...

Aug 6, 2012, 10:17 AM

Just bought NCAA football 2013. Have not played this game in almost 10 years - controls are COMPLETELY different from what they used be. First time out of the box, default settings, and I beat Auburn 32-7. Maybe thats a good omen!

If anyone out there can offer any assistance, I cannot figure out the kicking to save my life. I follow the instructions and punt the ball 15 yards every time. Can't even make an extra point, so I've just resolved to go for 2 each time. I didn't realize the learning curve would be so steep. Anyone have any tricks to sucessful kicking?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Possible good omen...

Aug 6, 2012, 10:20 AM

pull down on right stick to start kick, as meter approaches full push up to kick

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 6, 2012, 10:28 AM

you might want to download a roster for player names, and for kicking pull all the way down wait for the meter to all the way then you go up really fast for field goals and stuff, also dont punt just go for it on fourth with a comeback route to Nuk or Sammy

Aug 6, 2012, 10:31 AM

Ok, i could swear the instructions say pull down on right stick to snap, and push up on LEFT stick to kick, but you're saying that both actions are the right stick?

P.S. I like the 'go for it' idea, thats the way I've always played...lol.

To complete the omen, Just make sure the "Sammy" player is

Aug 6, 2012, 10:31 AM

suspended. ;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Game realism has come a long way...

Aug 6, 2012, 10:34 AM

you have to put the controller on the ground and kick it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Game realiam has come a long way...

Aug 6, 2012, 10:35 AM

You jest...but I almost did that after 3 failed PATs, and 3 punts at 10 yards each.....

nice

Aug 6, 2012, 10:36 AM

;)

I have not played 2013, so don't know if it's different from the last few years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did this on madden for a while cuz Im used to playing NCAA***

Aug 6, 2012, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Game realiam has come a long way... ]

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,256
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic