Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Position Talent Comparison
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 79
| visibility 1

Position Talent Comparison

Dec 7, 2012, 9:45 AM

Obviously these positions won't be playing against each other, but this is just measuring the talent comparison. I will do a matchup comparison next week.

QB - Boyd had a very nice season and looks to be living up to his potential as many Clemson fans hoped. Mettenberger had a slow start to the season, but has picked it up since about halfway through. Boyd has much better numbers which is partly because of the different offenses the teams run. Advantage Clemson

RB - Ellington has had a nice season putting p over 1,000 yards rushing. LSU though has four future NFL running backs that can play. They will each give the other breaks allowing all four to be fresh when they are in the game. Advantage LSU

WR - Hopkins and Watkins are a very nice duo and possess great speed. Beckham and Landry both played inconsistent early in the season, but have turned the corner and along with Wright and Boone have made a very nice receiving corp. Slight advantage Clemson

O-Line - LSU had to replace 3 defensive starters due to injuries after the season began, but all 3 guys have filled in nicely. Clemson has a weak o-line that is prone to giving up sacks. Major advantage LSU

D-Line - LSU is known for their d-lines. Mingo and Montgomery are both first rounders and Logan is projected as a second rounder. Freak Johnson is also a future top 3 rounder. Clemson struggles on the defensive front and has nobody of note in this position. Major advantage LSU

LB - LSU started the season with lb as a question mark, but Kevin Minter has been a pleasant surprise. Lamin Barrow has also improved his play. Clemson does not have a good lb crew this season. Major advantage LSU

Secondary - LSU is known as DBU. There is no Peterson or Claiborne this year, but Tharold Simon is a lockdown corner and Eric Reid is an All American. Clemson has given up 25 points 6 times this season. LSU has done it once. Major advantage LSU

Special Teams - Beckham has a few punt returns for td's this season. Clemson has a nice return game as well. Wing is the best punter in the country and Alleman is an all sec kicker. Clemson has a nice kicker, but the punter is nothing special. Advantage LSU

Coaching - Miles has a bcs championship and a 2 sec championships. Dabo has an ACC championship, but is 1-3 in bowl games and can't win the big one. Clemson's best win this year...Ball St. Chavis also will have Morris' gimmick offense figured out in a month of preparation. Major Advantage LSU

Final Score Prediction LSU 34 Clemson 20

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clueless^^^^^***

Dec 7, 2012, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You lost me when you implied AE is our only RB.

Dec 7, 2012, 9:53 AM

No need to read any further. I sure hope your program is as clueless as you are.

Got corn dogs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Plus, we only have two receivers.***

Dec 7, 2012, 9:55 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Plus, we only have two receivers.***

Dec 7, 2012, 9:57 AM

I never said either of those things. I only mentioned Ellington and only mentioned Hopkins & Watkins. Never said they were the only ones.

Go look up Martavious Bryant's receptions as well as

Dec 7, 2012, 12:23 PM

Adam Humphries. You never mentioned Brandon Ford either. Our DLine has struggled with pressuring the QB...that I will give you but they have been pretty #### good against the run.
Also if you ARE going to say "major advantage" you better list it for Boyd over mettenberger...cause it is.

our top 5 wr's are probably the best in the nation imo

Dec 7, 2012, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Plus, we only have two receivers.*** ]

hands down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not fair. It would give major advantage to

Dec 7, 2012, 10:02 AM

Clemson.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

wait til next year, if Hopkins comes back

Dec 7, 2012, 10:44 AM [ in reply to our top 5 wr's are probably the best in the nation imo ]

it's going to be ridiculous.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would like to salute LSU for their commitment...

Dec 7, 2012, 9:57 AM

to give degrees to the intellectually challenged. Does Mettenderper require a specially designed helmet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would like to salute LSU for their commitment...

Dec 7, 2012, 9:58 AM

Mettenderper? Hilarious...I can't stop laughing...I bet your friends just laugh and laugh and laugh at that one. Tell me another joke

So it's not specially designed?***

Dec 7, 2012, 9:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would like to salute LSU for their commitment...

Dec 7, 2012, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I would like to salute LSU for their commitment... ]

Tyran Mathieu, Jordan Jefferson. There's two for you.

Yeah you know the QB who raped women?***

Dec 7, 2012, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I would like to salute LSU for their commitment... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually it's the same helmet he wears when he's not on the

Dec 7, 2012, 10:03 AM [ in reply to I would like to salute LSU for their commitment... ]

field...they just remove the propeller from the top.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pretty fair comparison***

Dec 7, 2012, 10:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Slight" advantage at WR to Clemson? Yikes. ******

Dec 7, 2012, 10:05 AM

null

Let me point out your mistakes

Dec 7, 2012, 10:18 AM

1st - Boyd is better. Mettenberger's improvement is that he can now complete passes. He is nothing special.
2nd - Ellington is a different style back than those from LSU but is more talented and is a 5th year senior. If you compare each team's run game then the advantage is LSU but just based on RB talent, Clemson gets the slight advantage.
3rd - WR slight advantage to Clemson.... laughable Clemson has 2 All Americans (1 in each of the last 2 seasons) and another receiver(Bryant) who leads the nation in yards per catch at +30.
4th - Clemson's O-line may not be as good as LSU's but to say they are prone to giving up sacks leads me to believe you only watched them play one game. Still an advantage to LSU however.
5th - Special teams. Clemson does not have a good return game kickoff or punt. Clemson's "nice" kicker has only missed once this season and has hit from 54 yards.
6th - In the coaching section you forgot to mention that your coaches cost you the Bama game and that Les does less with more talent (see what I did there) than almost every coach each season. Hardly a major advantage for LSU. Miles' championships are because of his players, not his coaching ability. Coaching - Push

Re: Let me point out your mistakes

Dec 7, 2012, 10:42 AM

" Les does less with more talent (see what I did there) than almost every coach each season. "

You are just regurgitating information and don't have a clue what you are saying. If you average out the final AP rankings of each college since Les has been at LSU, LSU is tied for first with Ohio St with an average final ranking of 9.29. That is ahead of USC, Oklahoma, Florida, Bama, and everyone else.

He also has 1 bcs championship in 2 appearances and 2 sec championships in 3 appearances.

You are 100% incorrect.

Ok, you just said what I did.

Dec 7, 2012, 10:48 AM

Yes LSU has been highly ranked when Les has been there. My point is that it is because they are generally the most talented team in the field and that it is not because Les does a great job of coaching. I am not arguing his success. His teams are great but it is because his players are great. I watched the defensive strategy lose the Bama game in the last drive. That is not something I heard. Think about the rest of the 2nd half compared to that last drive. You have to admit that the coaches put your defense in a bad spot by not letting them play their game. Les does that a lot!

if I am not mistaken...

Dec 7, 2012, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me point out your mistakes ]

Les won the NC the year Saban left? Larry Coker did the same thing at Miami following the departure of Butch Davis. In both cases my Boston Terrier could have pulled of the feat.

If LSU's "4 NFL-bound" RBs give them a major advantage, then

Dec 7, 2012, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Let me point out your mistakes ]

there is no way that Clemson's NFL-bound WR corp only gives us a "slight advantage" ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

btw, Clemson is 32nd in rushing, LSU is 46th

Dec 7, 2012, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Let me point out your mistakes ]

Clemson has the clear advantage in RBs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The stats and how good the run game actually is aren't same

Dec 7, 2012, 10:50 AM

We ran for lots of yards on some not so great teams to make our stats look good. I have watched LSU play a few times this year and their run game is better but they lack as much of a big play threat that helps us get more yards in chunks.

yeah, I just really don't agree with that

Dec 7, 2012, 11:00 AM

just because LSU has pounded the ball on a couple of teams doesn't mean they have a better run game. Clemson has even attempted more runs than LSU.

Everything you are saying is true

Dec 7, 2012, 11:06 AM

In my opinion a run game is designed to get you 3-4 yards per play. Clemson averages this by the end of the game because our backs have multiple runs around 10 yards but we have a lot of 0-1 yard runs as well. That's why I say their is better. I defintely think we have a better chance to impact the game with our run game. Theirs will be what it always is, not much up or down for them. We have highs and lows but our highs are much lower. Ok the more I talk, I am convincing myself that our run game is different but not necessarily worse. Thank you!

Re: Position Talent Comparison

Dec 7, 2012, 10:31 AM

QB - Mettenberger had one decent game. Boyd has a much better body of work, is more mature, and has a far better grasp of what his OC wants out of him. Mettenberger, on the other hand, isn't asked to do nearly as much. Boyd has also shown to be challenged when under pressure, which LSU is more than capable of bringing. Still, this is a major advantage for Clemson.

RB - LSU has a depth edge, but none of their RBs has Ellington's ability to catch the ball out of the backfield or to turn a 5 yard gain into a 75 yard TD at any time. I'd say that it's closer to even.

O-Line - The comparison below compares Clemson's OL to LSU's DL twice. Actually, I think that the performance of Clemson's OL will be absolutley critical in this game. LSU gets the edge, but not as significant as you might think. BTW, if we're just comparing OL to OL, both teams come out pretty even. LSU hasn't been awsome and Clemson's OL has outperformed expectations all year.

D-Line - If we were comparing LSU's D-Line with Clemson's, it would be a decided advantage to LSU. Since we compared Clemson's OL to LSU's DL above, let's look at Clemson's DL vs LSU's OL. Not one LSU offensive lineman made eitehr 1st or 2nd in the coach's all SEC team. The press, however, does like Hurst and Faulk and they're both servicable linemen, but hardly NFL locks.

Clemson's DL has been steadily improving, particularly since Shuey was inserted at MLB. They were all freshmen and sophomores in September. They're still technically underclassmen, but they've got a year's worth of experience under their belts. I'm calling this one even to a slight LSU lean, but motivation will make a huge difference and Clemson might have that one in their pocket.

WR - Clemson has one of the top 2-3 receiving corps in the country. LSU has some talent, but Clemson's receivers are more elite than LSU's DL. Major advantage to Clemson.

LB - Don't make the mistake of looking at Clemson's LB crew in September and early October and assuming that's who you're going to face in December. I agree that this is an advantage to LSU, but not by much.

DB - Yes, injuries and inexperience in Clemson's secondary, particularly at CB are THE major weakness of this team. Major advantage to LSU. The good news is that Clemson's secondary doesn't have to play LSU's secondary. They have to match up against LSU's passing attack.

BTW, You overstated Clemson's ability in the return game. If LSU still had the honey badger, I would be really worried. Still, Beckham is decent and we'll need to gameplan against him. Advantage in special teams to LSU.

Overall, the matchups probably tilt to LSU. If they show up motivated and Clemson brings anything other than its A game, we'll lose by 2-3 TDs. If LSU brings their A game and so does Clemson, then it will be LSU by 3-7 points depending on breaks. If Clemson plays well and LSU isn't as motivated as they should be, then Clemson can win by a couple TDs.

Dec 7, 2012, 10:37 AM

another thing to consider is how we play in bowl games and against physical teams which doesn't give me much confidence

One thing you said that I don't like

Dec 7, 2012, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Position Talent Comparison ]

The only way you think Clemson can win is if LSU isn't ready to play. While they are more talented, they are not so much more talented that we can't play with them. It is hardly a huge mismatch like most are saying. If we play offense like we did against FSU then we will win. Plain and simple.

Dec 7, 2012, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Position Talent Comparison ]

Slight advantage to LSU's Dline? LSU's is better and it isn't close.

Dec 7, 2012, 10:37 AM

A&M had a lot of success early against LSU. Clemson needs to slow down their pass rush, use screens read option,etc. I think we have a great chance to win. Can't have the 3 and outs and you have to account for the 2 DE. Play run first on defense and get off the field can't have the offense on the sidelines for 3/4 of the game. This game will speak volumes about our OC and DC game preparation,time for the highest paid staff to earn their keep. Don't believe the hype the correct game plan and the trip back from the ATL will be sweet!

I really have to laugh hard at some of that

Dec 7, 2012, 10:43 AM

QB- huge advantage for Clemson.

RB- how you think LSU has the advantage here, I don't know. Ellington is better than every RB on your roster, so Clemson has the clear advantage there.

WR- Huge advantage to Clemson. Maybe the only position where Clemson has a clearer advantage is at QB, but somehow you think this is only a "slight advantage to Clemson." Clemson's top 2 WRs are among the 5 or 6 best WRs in the country, and they're next 2 guys are all-americans in the waiting.

TE- Clemson has the advantage here, with a former WR who is a great pass catcher.

OL- LSU gets the advantage here, but it may not be as large as you think it is. Looks like they've done a great job pass blocking, but you also don't pass much and it looks like you run a lot of short passings plays.

DL- LSU has the clear advantage here.

LB- Clemson actually has a fine LB corps, but LSU gets the advantage here nonetheless.

DB- LSU has an advantage here.

Special teams- Clemson has the better kicker, and has dangerous returners. LSU has a dangerous returner and a good punter. Clemson hasn't always covered kicks well, and I don't know how LSU has covered, so I'm giving a slight advantage to LSU here.

Coaching- Les Miles is nationally known as a bonehead. Clemson has one of the best OCs in the country, and a DC that has had to work with a young defense. If it weren't for Miles' experience, the advantage would go to Clemson.

Final score- Clemson 35, LSU 28

Re: I really have to laugh hard at some of that

Dec 7, 2012, 10:46 AM

" Les Miles is nationally known as a bonehead"

That bonehead has a bcs championship, 2 sec championships and an 85-20 record at LSU.

Gene Chizik has a MNC***

Dec 7, 2012, 10:47 AM

Re: Gene Chizik has a MNC***

Dec 7, 2012, 10:48 AM

Yes, but his record is nowhere close to Miles. He was a one hit wonder. Miles has sustained a top 3 program over his 8 seasons at LSU.

Dec 7, 2012, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I really have to laugh hard at some of that ]

Like was stated above, you can be a terrible coach (Les Miles), but if you have great players to make you look good, everyone thinks you're Bear Bryant. Why do you think Les didn't jump on that train to Ann Arbor? Because he wouldn't have the great players to make him look good anymore (See Rich Rodriguez) Bottom line is this, you both smell like corn dogs, so shut up and go stuff another one down your throat and crawl back to your swamp shack

Dec 7, 2012, 4:15 PM

John L. Smith would like to have a word with you.

"Slight advantage" At the WR position......Okay

Dec 7, 2012, 10:57 AM

Keep thinking that. Sammy and Nuk are All American WRs and in the top 3 duos in the country. Not to mention our back ups could start on other teams as well. On a whole there is no team in america with a deeper or more talented WR corp then us.

Do you really think Les Miles is a good coach? That says

Dec 7, 2012, 11:04 AM

all I need to know about your analysis...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you really think Les Miles is a good coach? That says

Dec 7, 2012, 11:39 AM

Miles is not only a good coach, he is a great coach. I will re-post my analysis from above:

Since Miles has been at LSU has finished the season ranked in the ap as follows:
2005 - 5
2006 - 3
2007 - 1
2008 - unranked
2009 - 17
2010 - 8
2011 - 2
2012 - (currently 8 in the bcs standings)

He has maintained a top 3 program (tied for first in final average ap ranking) in his 8 seasons at LSU. The only two programs that you can make a case to be ahead of LSU during this time period are Florida and Bama, because they have 2 bcs championships to LSU's one.

He has a record of 85-20 which is an 81% winning percentage. Miles is a great coach.

You are only basing this off of goofy interviews and a few clock management gaffe's which every coach has at some point, heck Saban completely misused the clock at the end of the first half of the bcs championship.

He's a terrible coach. You won an MNC DESPITE him

Dec 7, 2012, 11:45 AM

not because of him. He's the luckiest man in all of football but an AWFUL coach.

Re: He's a terrible coach. You won an MNC DESPITE him

Dec 7, 2012, 11:53 AM

The fact that you are still trying to debate this is ridiculous.

He has gone to 2 national championship games based on luck? His luck has lasted all 8 seasons?

He is an awful coach that has kept a program among the top 5 programs in the country over an 8 year stretch with no drop off?

He is an awful coach with wins over Saban, Meyer, Spurrier, Tressel, etc...?

Yeah he has all the makings of an awful coach. Just shut up and admit defeat. You are making yourself look more and more like an idiot in each post.

His players are better

Dec 7, 2012, 11:57 AM

I'm not sure why you continue to miss this part of everyone's argument. Nobody said LSU isn't beating people and winning games. It is not because of Miles by a long shot. The most credit you can give him is in recruiting. He lost 2 games already this year to teams with less talent. How is that great coaching?

Re: His players are better

Dec 7, 2012, 11:59 AM

Bama and Florida have comparable talent. One of the major parts of coaching is recruiting. He is great at it. He is the one getting the talent.

Also, according to some of the people on here, Clemson has comparable talent to LSU.

Dec 7, 2012, 12:01 PM

LSU is more talented this year than Bama and Florida. I have seen it on the field all year. Recruiting does not make him a good game coach so you can't that factor in to a coaching analysis for a game. Offensively Clemson has superior talent. Defensively LSU does. It's pretty simple.

Dec 7, 2012, 12:07 PM

This must be Mel Kiper or Mike Mayock. Because if TigersO thinks LSU has more talent than Bama & Florida then it must be true. You are a pro scout right?

Miles is a great recruiter and also a very good game coach. You can't have his record without being one. A lot of people can recruit and not coach. Miles is not one of them.

He prepares his team very well for games. He most always does well with time to prepare. He has a 5-2 record in bowl games and a great record in opening games against big opponents and with 2 weeks to prepare.

There is a reason for this. It is because he is a great coach.

There is no reasoning with you

Dec 7, 2012, 12:12 PM

You don't have to be an NFL scout to know talent when you see it. It's helps to be unbiased though. You may be the first I have seen to try to act like you don't have a super talented team to try to make your coach sound good. Alabama has a better O-line and RBs than LSU this year and that's it. Florida has no playmakers on offense but does have a strong defense. I would still give LSU the talent advantage on defense. What you have to face is that it looks like those teams have comparable talent but they are coached a heck of a lot better than your boys.

I can think of several games off the top of my head that

Dec 7, 2012, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: He's a terrible coach. You won an MNC DESPITE him ]

y'all should've lost based on poor coaching and didn't just out of sheer luck. He's shown time and again he does not know how to manage a close game with little time left on the clock. Bad. Coach.

Re: I can think of several games off the top of my head that

Dec 7, 2012, 12:11 PM

Keep trying to dig yourself out of this massive hole. You have been proved wrong with statistics and logical reasoning.

acevans "uh he uh sucks because he is dumb and lucky" Just shut up dude. You are only hurting yourself here.

Well you're stuck with him now. Have fun with your

Dec 7, 2012, 12:15 PM

"brilliant" coach. One of these days that rabbit's foot is going to come unstuck from his ### and then he'll just be plain ole Les.

Dec 7, 2012, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Do you really think Les Miles is a good coach? That says ]

Your brain is so full of corn dog fat, you can't see that Les is not now, nor never going to be considered a "great" coach. He smells too much like a corn dog

Dec 7, 2012, 2:10 PM

Another hilarious post. You guys have to be the most clever fanbase I have ever encountered.

Dec 7, 2012, 11:48 AM

The only way our offense can be a "slight advantage" is if they don't show up like they did against South Carolina. LSU can't score, at least South Carolina has done that consistently this season. If we get ahead early we will win, if we sputter out of the gates you will get up 3 scores and just coast to the finish.

Dec 7, 2012, 11:57 AM

LSU scoring by game:
North Texas 41
Washington 41
Idaho 63
Auburn 12
Towson 38
Florida 6
USCe 23
A&M 24
Alabama 17
Miss. St 37
Ole Miss 41
Arky 20

A couple low scoring efforts, but our average is 27.17 compared to USCe at 31.42. Not much difference there.

Look at this comparison

Dec 7, 2012, 11:59 AM

You scored less points against Auburn and Arkansas than UL Monroe did. Now who exactly has the 2nd best offense in Lousisiana because we all know LA Tech has the best. Is your offense really worse than UL Monroe?

Re: Look at this comparison

Dec 7, 2012, 12:00 PM

Yeah because the transitive property works in football...

You guys scored 17 against USCe, and we scored 23. Your offense is worse than ours.

It doesn't work like that.

Dec 7, 2012, 12:04 PM

Comparing 1 SEC team to another is one thing but isn't UL Munroe in the Sun Belt or something? By the way we scored 17 points in 17 minutes that our offense had the ball. If I remember correctly your offense won the time of possession handily against Scar. Are you going to tell me that UL Munroe did a better job of getting its defense off the field against those teams and that's why they scored more points? I'm betting you won TOP in those games too.

Dec 7, 2012, 12:08 PM

I am telling you that your logic is flawed. Transitive property doesn't work in football.

Whatever makes you feel good

Dec 7, 2012, 12:15 PM

about being outperformed by UL Munroe on 2 separate occasions.

Re: Whatever makes you feel good

Dec 7, 2012, 2:12 PM

Your logic doesn't work. I couldn't care less that UL Monroe scored more against 2 common opponents. I care about wins and losses.

It's pretty sad that you have no Clemson victory to hang your hat on, so you bring up LSU's scoring effort compared to ULM's.

What good team did you guys beat again this season?

You know what makes me sick?

Dec 7, 2012, 2:15 PM

Corndogs.....

AND

paying lots of federal taxes so some toothless coon@ss can sit in a FEMA trailer trolling the internet all #### day.

Please, DIAF.

Re: You know what makes me sick?

Dec 7, 2012, 2:17 PM

Oh no he added fema to his joke. I have never stepped foot in a FEMA trailer.

I also find Corndogs pretty gross. I never eat them. We have way too much good food down here to eat corndogs.

Do you write your own material buzzpaw?

I know you have good food

Dec 7, 2012, 2:20 PM

the 49 functioning states have funded it.

Welfare's a glorious thing when you're sucking the federal ###, right?

Re: I know you have good food

Dec 7, 2012, 2:24 PM

Yeah you sound like you really know how the government works...

I am not a big fan of the way welfare is set up and would be in favor of great reform of it. Is this a political board?

Not a poltical board

Dec 7, 2012, 2:25 PM

just sick of financing an entire state of losers while they sit on that fat butt and troll.

Re: Not a poltical board

Dec 7, 2012, 2:40 PM

hahaha. You are unbelievably ignorant and incorrect. I personally have never received any money from the government after a natural disaster, nor do I know anyone that has.

Pretty dumb of you to lump an entire state of people together.

I have a job. Get off of work early on Fridays. You have no clue how much I make or what I do for a living. I pay taxes. I can guarantee that your taxes aren't going to me.

Dec 7, 2012, 2:42 PM

Obama rules for 4 more years. GOTTA LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

Dec 7, 2012, 2:43 PM

Voted for Mccain and Romney

Calm down, have a corndog, and relax

Dec 7, 2012, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Not a poltical board ]

seems I touched a nerve. You seem to be above average for a coon@ss. Well, I think that speaks volumes to just how crappy that state is.

Re: Calm down, have a corndog, and relax

Dec 7, 2012, 2:44 PM

Didn't touch a nerve. I actually find it pretty funny how dumb your generalizations are.

There are definitely some poor areas of the state, but there is also some money in certain areas as well.

Yes. There is a lot of money in LA

Dec 7, 2012, 2:45 PM

at the FEMA office. Thing is, it's not your money.

Re: Yes. There is a lot of money in LA

Dec 7, 2012, 2:45 PM

I actually laughed at this one because it was so bad.

Soo, you get credit for your Dline ......Twice?***

Dec 7, 2012, 2:19 PM

Re: Soo, you get credit for your Dline ......Twice?***

Dec 7, 2012, 2:23 PM

typo. Meant we replaced 3 offensive line starters.

Dec 7, 2012, 2:20 PM

For the major coaching advantage, didn't CLM call two timeouts in a row against Bama trying to get their crap together? Good coaching!

Dec 7, 2012, 2:25 PM

You must be referring to the Florida game, when we called 2 timeouts right before the half. You think that one decision defines him as a coach or the 85-20 record with a bcs championship and 2 sec championships? Or are you one of the geniuses on here that thinks all those wins are due to luck?

Are you going to disappear if the game doesn't turn out the

Dec 7, 2012, 2:52 PM

way you expect? I'll expect you to come back and apollogize for subjecting this board to LSU blabber if Clemson wins.

Chavis will make Morris wish he was in HS again with...

Dec 7, 2012, 3:37 PM

a month's prep and the talent at his disposal. All LSU has to do on Offense is hand it off.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2012, 4:04 PM

I don't know why people are up in arms over your post, it's all true. But I'd give Clemson a major advantage at WR.

I agree mostly. I'll say LSU 31-23.***

Dec 7, 2012, 4:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 79
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic