Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought America lost in last night's debate.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 345

I thought America lost in last night's debate.

Sep 30, 2020, 10:10 AM

Nothing about last night was revealing or is going to change anybody's mind. The only productive thing that came out of it was that Biden showed he could stand on his feet and remain coherent for 90 minutes. And, even though he resorted to name calling, he still comported himself much better than Trump, and issues aside, Biden won hands down. Trump, not surprisingly, was rude and surly from the start, unable and unwilling to follow the rules or keep his trap shut. As far as the criticisms of Chris Wallace, I think it's total bullshat - I think he did an admirable job considering what he was dealing with. I don't see any point in having any further debates which have the same potential for devolving into childish arguments and shouting matches. A radical new format which totally eliminates any possibility of that is needed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I thought America lost in last night's debate.

Sep 30, 2020, 10:23 AM

Yes we did.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 3:26 PM

Nothing about last night was revealing or is going to change anybody's mind. The only productive thing that came out of it was that Biden showed he could stand on his feet and remain coherent for 90 minutes. And, even though he resorted to name calling, he still comported himself much better than Trump, and issues aside, Biden won hands down. Trump, not surprisingly, was rude and surly from the start, unable and unwilling to follow the rules or keep his trap shut. As far as the criticisms of Chris Wallace, I think it's total bullshat - I think he did an admirable job considering what he was dealing with. I don't see any point in having any further debates which have the same potential for devolving into childish arguments and shouting matches. A radical new format which totally eliminates any possibility of that is needed.

I thought Trump absolutely dominated! And he had to because Chris Wallace (like 98% of the Media) was running cover for Biden. Wallace has a very bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poor snowflakes. No one is ever fair to TRUMP!

Sep 30, 2020, 3:31 PM

Re: Poor snowflakes. No one is ever fair to TRUMP!

Sep 30, 2020, 4:03 PM

The behavior of Lefties in the last couple of Decades personifies Snowflakes. Your idols in Hollywood and the Media are great examples!

Chris Wallace does work for Fake News.

Sep 30, 2020, 4:35 PM

amirite?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nerdy CW picking on tough guy Trump.***

Sep 30, 2020, 4:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chris Wallace does work for Fake News.

Sep 30, 2020, 5:11 PM [ in reply to Chris Wallace does work for Fake News. ]

tdrake® said:

amirite?

To a degree, yes. The only real truth comes from Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Hannity at times. Now if you want to talk about the ReAL FAKE NEWS, then you must talk about American Hating CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC!

Sep 30, 2020, 5:38 PM

svaughan said:

tdrake® said:

amirite?

To a degree, yes. The only real truth comes from Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Hannity at times. Now if you want to talk about the ReAL FAKE NEWS, then you must talk about American Hating CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC!

Want some cookies with that Kool-Aid?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 7:20 PM

Felix2® said:

svaughan said:

tdrake® said:

amirite?

No, I like a much stronger drink than Kool Aid. Because Liberalism is a Dysfunctional Disease, how long have you been infected?

Sep 30, 2020, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Chris Wallace does work for Fake News. ]

Felix2® said:

svaughan said:

tdrake® said:

amirite?

No, I like a much stronger drink than Kool Aid. Because Liberalism is a Dysfunctional Disease, how long have you been infected?

Sep 30, 2020, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Chris Wallace does work for Fake News. ]

Yes, all these older news agencies that have been around for decades really hate America.

Thankfully he we have Fox - owned by (cough!) English/Australian blue-blood Rupert Murdoch - to tell us how to be real 'Merricuns!

You do know that archetype of that Australian news mogul James Bond villain type who cynically manipulates the credulous stupid people of the world from his yacht is based on Rupert Murdoch, right? And I'd lay even money you didn't even know the guy's name.

Yea, and many in Hollywood are ultra sensitive about the

Sep 30, 2020, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Poor snowflakes. No one is ever fair to TRUMP! ]

media like Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yea, and many in Hollywood are ultra sensitive about the

Sep 30, 2020, 5:05 PM

Chris Wallace has been a Registered Democrat for almost 50 years.

Re: Yea, and many in Hollywood are ultra sensitive about the

Sep 30, 2020, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Yea, and many in Hollywood are ultra sensitive about the ]

Not as much as Dementia Joe.

Sep 30, 2020, 3:59 PM

Sep 30, 2020, 5:36 PM

I agree, we all lost last night.

But there is some hope, the next debate is "Town Hall" style where the audience members ask the questions.

We'll see. But that whole thing was just painful to watch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 7:35 PM

Lutz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not so sure. I believe most

Sep 30, 2020, 7:39 PM

Americans, even subconsciously, like to see who is the Alpha male. Looking at it from that perspective there was something definitely to be learned.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I'm not so sure. I believe most

Sep 30, 2020, 7:40 PM

Americans, even subconsciously, like to see who is the Alpha male. Looking at it from that perspective there was something definitely to be learned.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Replies: 19
| visibility 345
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic