Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Colin Kaepernick is hired by the NFL to lead the way
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

If Colin Kaepernick is hired by the NFL to lead the way

Jun 17, 2020, 5:00 PM

I will never watch another pro football game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Colin Kaepernick is hired by the NFL to lead the way

Jun 17, 2020, 5:05 PM

I stopped watching the first time he took a knee. Trust me you won’t miss it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Today’s nfl game is boring anyway.***

Jun 17, 2020, 9:14 PM

Jun 17, 2020, 5:10 PM

NFL is dead to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol @ this thread

Jun 17, 2020, 5:11 PM

Stay strong, froot loops

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol @ this thread

Jun 17, 2020, 5:19 PM

“Froot” ???

Jun 17, 2020, 6:02 PM

Cap'n Crunch is correct:

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 17, 2020, 6:17 PM

Well what do you know? It is froot. I stand corrected. I never make it beyond the Cheerios.

Jun 17, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to lol @ this thread ]

They are staying strong .

Jun 17, 2020, 5:23 PM

I don't think this guy really wants to play. Can you imagine if he got signed then tanked....after all this?

You may be on to something there! Loses his main talking

Jun 17, 2020, 5:28 PM

point if he's actually on a team. Reminds me of some others involved in this larger discussion................

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2020, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: If Colin Kaepernick is hired by the NFL to lead the way ]

He isn't going start, so why wouldn't he want to sign?

Jun 18, 2020, 8:03 AM

Just remember, he was on the bench, for San Fran, behind BLAINE GABBERT.

When all this crap started, it was a butthurt benchwarmer not wanting to stand and suddenly it grew legs because his girlfriend, a BLM higher up, radicalized this into a "cause".

He didn't start kneeling until after he talked to Nate Boyer who advised him to kneel instead of sit. Hek, even Skittles Lynch doesn't stand for the anthem.

BLAINE GABBERT

And he thinks he can start in this league after 3 years off?

He sux @ QB and wants to be a political activist _ just like

Jun 17, 2020, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: If Colin Kaepernick is hired by the NFL to lead the way ]

the guy at the sports bar on Sunday when there’s 12 games on. I’m enjoying a few beers trying to watch three games I have bets on and keep up with my fantasy team. The “Boycott Dude” is looking for affirmation of his political views.
I say “that’s cool, got it but I have a $100 on the Chiefs to cover 91/2 “.

Sigh everyone is entitled to their opinion but can’t others just bet and watch football for fun. It’s more fun when I cover ....

Re: He sux @ QB and wants to be a political activist _ just like

Jun 17, 2020, 6:11 PM

Fantasy and betting guy are way more annoying by the way

Affirmative AFD

Jun 17, 2020, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If Colin Kaepernick is hired by the NFL to lead the way ]

I believe he will be signed and will welcome staying on the bench as the "culture warrior". He wants no part of Dexter Lawrence or TJ Watt or the Bosa boys and more racking him and falling on him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2020, 5:29 PM

I did that 2 years ago just like millions of other former fans.....I am done with them and will never watch another NFL game.......Go Tigers!!!!

Jun 17, 2020, 11:43 PM

Lol, you think the NFL lost millions of fans?

Jun 18, 2020, 8:58 AM

LOL the NFL has ALREADY loss millions of fans in the stands and watching the games on TV little buddy boy.....ratings are down and will continue to go down......We have had enough and the NFL is about to lose millions more if the season ever starts back up...and you want have to wait very long to see much more fall out from this......ratings will continue to drop, money will dry up, and many more will lose their job in this industry.......Go Tigers!!!!

The real question is will you tell everyone ad nauseum***

Jun 17, 2020, 5:38 PM

That's the true test of a patriot.

Jun 17, 2020, 5:48 PM

The percentage of times you beech and moan about someone you don't know having the AUDACITY to kneel on TV during the National Anthem...all the while sitting your fatarse in a recliner sipping Bud Lights and eating chips.

I don't know about you, but screaming from my living room at news reporters and ranting on Facebook after hearing the word "Kaepernick" really gets my blood boiling.

If you're a true patriot and not a stupid libtard, you'll agree.

Re: That's the true test of a patriot.

Jun 17, 2020, 8:15 PM

Stupid libtard? If you understood our country, you’d know that the 1% pull the strings of the two parties they control, while disenfranchising more and more people.

I agreed with you until you went full bozo.

Never go full bozo.

Jun 17, 2020, 5:39 PM

I will never watch another pro football game.

Yep, Free Speech only applies to me and people who hold my views.

The rest should be punished for trying to use MY freedom for themselves.

Said no rational patriot, ever.

Jun 17, 2020, 7:15 PM

Isn't somebody somewhere wearing a T-shirt you can try to get fired for upsetting you?

Jun 18, 2020, 7:48 AM

One America News wants to cover that event, please.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: If Colin Kaepernick is hired by the NFL to lead the way ]

We can see the peaks of ridiculousness being reached. The progressives are boycotting Domino's Pizza for having had the audacity 8 years ago to have thanked a customer for their positive tweet on the chain's pizza!

At the time, that customer was a fresh-out-of-college producer for Mike Huckabee's TV show. She of course went on to become Trump's press secretary.

But her liking Domino's pizza 8 years ago and Domino's thanking her for liking their pizza 8 years ago is now the triggering event for a boycott of Domino's.

On November 9, 2012, McEnany wrote, "FUN FACT: @dominos is wayyyy better than any NYC pizza," and the pizza chain's 8-year-old tweet read, "@kayleighmcenany That's one heck of a compliment! Thanks for the love! #WEAPPRECIATEIT!"

Twitterstorms followed:

Ask @PapaJohns what happened when the embraced the white supremacy coming out of the @WhiteHouse," one said and another wrote, "This was a mistake. @kayleighmcenany @PressSec is a legitimately legendary liar."

Moreover, many bashed the pizza chain for being politically inclined. "Way to align yourself with a political party, Domino’s. Probably should have just been silent," one said and another posted, "Hey, @dominos. Been a customer for years and been having Domino's at least once a week. No longer. I cannot support anyone who supports liars, racists, and authoritarians."

One said, "I feel sorry for all your franchisees who are about to go out of business because of your thoughtless endorsement of this evil regime who gives to the rich, cages poor children, and cares not one piece of pepperoni for the 116,000 people they let die." Another upset Twitter user posted, "Well, last night was the last Dominoes pizza I’ll ever order." What's more, one blatantly wrote: "Mental Note #6,342: Never eat @dominos again."

Message was edited by: mpercy®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool story. I'm sure they care.***

Jun 17, 2020, 5:42 PM

Re: Cool story. I'm sure they care.***

Jun 17, 2020, 5:48 PM

Kaepernick spits on the country that made him rich and somewhat famous. He is a cancer on this country and what it stands for. If the NFL allows their players to kneel during the National Anthem, that will be the end of their high salaries because the league will be boycotted and the revenue will fall drastically. They have a pretty dumb administration in the NFL. They can blame no one but themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2020, 5:51 PM

2000® said:

Kaepernick spits on the country that made him rich and somewhat famous. He is a cancer on this country and what it stands for. If the NFL allows their players to kneel during the National Anthem, that will be the end of their high salaries because the league will be boycotted and the revenue will fall drastically. They have a pretty dumb administration in the NFL. They can blame no one but themselves.

What this country stands for is the freedom to do what he did. What country are you from?

Jun 17, 2020, 7:11 PM

He and others have a perfect right to kneel or stand. I have the right to withdraw from being a fan. How is that not perfect freedom? I bear no Ill will toward anyone. And there is no racial component in my decision.
Patriotism is not compulsory.

Jun 17, 2020, 7:17 PM

Leftist kooks can dish it out but not take it. Lots of people have lost their jobs the last few weeks for their opinions and none of them fell ### backwards into millions of dollars of Nike money to be a living martyr. That's ok to the same people crying about Kap being mistreated.

Kaepernick was not starting before the "take a knee"

Jun 17, 2020, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool story. I'm sure they care.*** ]

began. He is using the "taking a knee" as the reason he was not starting QB, but if he was good enough to be a starting QB, someone would have had him starting in 2016. No way is he a starter in 2020. If so, it will not be for long.

Jun 17, 2020, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool story. I'm sure they care.*** ]

Anyone who kneels during the Anthem isn't fit to live in the country it represents!!!!! Long live patriotism!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 7:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Cool story. I'm sure they care.*** ]

Felix2® said:

2000® said:

What this country stands for is the freedom to do what he did. What country are you from?

the same country that allows 2000 to do what he did, also!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2020, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool story. I'm sure they care.*** ]

2000® said:

If the NFL allows their players to kneel during the National Anthem, that will be the end of their high salaries because the league will be boycotted and the revenue will fall drastically.

Nah. You can't complain about how much power liberal ESPN and the liberal media has, along with the all these liberal advertising/PR people at large organizations pulling their ads from racially-charged controversies and play victim and then turn around and act like YOU have the power.

95% of the folks on their patriotic high horse will gripe on Facebook and on social media but will still watch the games. The rate the NFL continues to grow worldwide quickly eclipses any attrition they suffer as a result of mad people just being mad about things they shouldn't be mad about.

The NFL, I suspect, will be just fine.

When you clowns were bitching about Nike

Jun 17, 2020, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool story. I'm sure they care.*** ]

because of the Kaepernick ad, I saw that as a good opportunity. Between selling puts and buying NIke to hold, I'm up the equivalent of an average car. All for betting that the anger of lazy white men was going to be good for Nike.

Look, VonBarf, let's let the NFL go on and coerce a team

Jun 17, 2020, 5:46 PM

into signing Kupadick, and that political football will finally be punted down the road so we can forget about it. If he signs, chances are very good that it will just be a wasted roster spot, with a permanent butt imprint molded for him on the bench anyway. Although they could never say it, just too much political intrigue for a team to willingly take him on, no matter how they might personally view the situation. It would just be too much of a BUSINESS risk, and we know in the final analysis, the NFL owners are all about the business bottom line.

Jun 17, 2020, 5:49 PM

You probably never played, never loved sports, and if you did played you were awful. Nobody who loves sports gives them up for one other person. By the way, your cult leader is supporting Kaepernick returning to the NFL.

Jun 17, 2020, 5:56 PM

I'm watching. I'm proud of Kap. It's also great seeing all the Clemson players. I love that Renfrow is doing well.
The Premiere league teams in England are actually wearing jerseys with Black Lives Matter instead of their names for the next 14 games and also taking a knee out of solidarity. I think that's great.

Yeah, I’m watching sports even more if the world continues

Jun 17, 2020, 9:40 PM

To crumble. It’s the only thing that can make me feel like I’m living a normal life.

?????

Jun 17, 2020, 6:08 PM

You still watch the nfl?

TDs for posts aligned with DJT for giving Kap a 2nd chance?

Jun 17, 2020, 6:53 PM

Too funny!

what does 'National' in NFL mean?***

Jun 17, 2020, 7:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: what does 'National' in NFL mean?***

Jun 17, 2020, 7:24 PM

I can't believe the number of unpatriotic, delusional people are on here. But hey, most of us don't live in our parents' basement and have no idea who the "Greatest Generation" were or what the Holocaust was all about. Pretty pitiful what this country has become. Our forefathers are cringing in their graves. Shame on you. By the way, would you join the military to save your country. We all know the answer to that !!

Kaepernick hates the United States. Yahoo adores the man.***

Jun 17, 2020, 7:34 PM

Jun 17, 2020, 8:24 PM

I stopped watching 2 years ago. It really freed up my Sundays. :) We honestly don't miss it, it was kind of boring anyways.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2020, 8:48 PM

regardless,i'm already there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 17, 2020, 9:05 PM

What if our Tigers take a knee. I will still back my team.

Jun 18, 2020, 9:35 AM

If our Tigers take a knee, you'll never know it, considering they are never on the field when the National Anthem is done.

You won’t be missing much if you do.

Jun 17, 2020, 9:24 PM

It’s like most sports these days, with entitled overpaid athletes who believe they are victims, and who use their platforms to whine about political, social, and other issues of which they are mostly uninformed.

I’m tired of Kaepernick, Nuk, all of them. I don’t want to hear anymore of their opinions, and I don’t want to see them play football anymore either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You might change your mind, Trump like the guy now.***

Jun 17, 2020, 10:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You might change your mind, Trump like the guy now.***

Jun 17, 2020, 10:15 PM

Sadly, I think if Trump said we all should take a knee, a lot of prior "patriots" would do just that. Funny how this works. I'll stand regardless cause that's what I want to do.

Poor little snowflake

Jun 18, 2020, 12:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't watched felon, drug addict football in years.***

Jun 18, 2020, 6:26 AM

null

Message was edited by: TigerFanX2000®

Jun 18, 2020, 6:34 AM

I wonder when some of these millionaire athletes and Hollywood types like Kaepernick are going to leave their rich white neighborhoods and move back into the communities they claim to "be down" with.

Do they not realize we are "systemically racist?" That means they choose to live with racists, right?

Message was edited by: TigerFanX2000®

Hi there, just here to let you know that I don't care

Jun 18, 2020, 9:47 AM

what you think about the NFL before today, today or what you'll think about it tomorrow. Ok, thanks then, carry on.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic