Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Darius Rucker...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 5,132

Darius Rucker...

Feb 4, 2018, 3:32 PM

You're not a very good country singer...borderline terrible. Don't care you're a chicken lover...just honest opinion of the wife.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pointless

Feb 4, 2018, 3:34 PM

Geez

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez you...

Feb 4, 2018, 4:05 PM

a wife's opinion is never pointless and unimportant...

Re: Pointless

Feb 4, 2018, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Pointless ]

Rucker is no country singer. But, the move to country was pretty smart. Country singers seem to have longer careers than pop singers. An old grizzled rock and roller just looks old and grizzled. However, an old grizzled country singer just looks even more country. Plus, country fans are just more loyal in general.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pointless

Feb 4, 2018, 6:57 PM

Country music fans work for a living and actually pay for music.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that’s an over generalization

Feb 4, 2018, 7:01 PM

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/trailer-trash-royalty-free-image/472994140

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Darius Rucker...

Feb 4, 2018, 4:03 PM

I agree, I wouldn't waste a quarter to hear his songs on a jukebox late at night in a bar with dirt floors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2018, 4:17 PM

They were pretty good when he was with The Blowfish. Don't know about now. We have someone in our hometown who is trying to imitate him and singing country stuff complete with coot cap. Not very good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He does have some talent

Feb 4, 2018, 8:21 PM

But no class, no taste, and no judgment

If he goes out of his way to alienate me (and you) as fans, we have every right to give him what he wants. When I am paying attention, I will always change the station when he performs. When I am not paying attention, I will sing along until I catch myself.

Feb 22, 2018, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Darius Rucker... ]

I don't know, man...i been on a lot of dirt floors and listened to some ding-a-lings...a night at the No-Name in The Keys comes to mind...dayum

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His cootish behavior erases any talent he might have***

Feb 4, 2018, 6:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2018, 7:50 PM

Quit being sour just bc he’s a coot fan. Music is good and he’s a good man. Geez. We’re better than that.

Sorry....

Feb 4, 2018, 8:10 PM

your panties got wadded up due to my wife's opinion.

lol

Feb 22, 2018, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Darius Rucker... ]

his music is poo

better than some stuff, but poo nonetheless

Feb 22, 2018, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Darius Rucker... ]

Jump on board. You're fighting an uphill battle with the children on this board, as I am. They can't discuss facts, situations or whatever. All they do is call people names. Terrible and very immature.

Ha!

Feb 23, 2018, 2:18 PM

Facts? What facts have been presented here? His music is a matter of opinion....and if you happen to like his music then it's a fact that you must be tone deaf

Feb 23, 2018, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Darius Rucker... ]

Its not that he's a coot fan, its that he is an EXTREME, full-delusion coot fan.

After Clemson won the natty in 2016, he couldn't be classy and say "congrats". He started ranting about twitter about how we must've cheated, how the Coots are a better team, how they have more national titles (they dont) and all this other BS.

He was summarily shut down and all of his "Facts" were called out as the lies they were.

Aaaand instead of shutting up, he just doubled down.

Feb 23, 2018, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Darius Rucker... ]

His music is not good and he's a coot alum . How do we know what kind of a " man " he is ? I don't know the dude and we are both from the same area , both lived in Coladump at the same time . Never met him .

#nolove

DB23

He might be double down cooter McDougall but

Feb 4, 2018, 7:56 PM

he's a pretty righteous guy as a representative of the entertainment biz and state in the grand scheme of things. He hasn't done anything really to embarrass anyone other than sporting the sombrero for Taco Bell.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2018, 9:18 PM

C'mon. Give Darius a break. He has expanded his mediocrity from not quite rock into not quite country. He is blazing new frontiers of mediocrity every day. He transitioned from the blue polyester suit of rock to the pink leisure suit of country. He is way ahead of the typical chicken who merely has delusions of mediocrity.

Hey Darius, please give a another free concert that no self respecting moron would willingly attend and make some gratuitous slam on Clemson. And be an obnoxious ####.

Sorry for the redundancy.

Feb 4, 2018, 9:26 PM

Great voice. Not country but he really does not fit any of the platforms today (rock, rap, country, jass). He chose country as a best fit I suppose.

Is he the guy from all those Jackie Chan movies? He's funny

Feb 22, 2018, 5:11 PM

"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJX1REQB12o

Not A Good Country Singer

Feb 23, 2018, 4:14 PM

Isn't that overly redundant?

He ain't no Garth Brooks.***

Feb 23, 2018, 4:16 PM

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Replies: 23
| visibility 5,132
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic