Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Point-Counterpoint: Carolina Vs. Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,053

Point-Counterpoint: Carolina Vs. Clemson

Nov 23, 2012, 10:57 AM

Patch.com, local news branch of AOL, pits two editors against each other to talk smack about Saturday's big game.

http://taylors.patch.com/articles/let-s-talk-smack-patch-editors-discuss-clemson-carolina

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, let me get this straight, your buddy is a

Nov 23, 2012, 11:34 AM

Sakerlina journalism grad and he commits two theme-penalty Fs in that short column? "...us USC fans..." and "...has wore on...." That is pathetic for a journalism grad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Point-Counterpoint: Carolina Vs. Clemson

Nov 23, 2012, 11:34 AM

Looks like the coots are already making excuses for why they won't stop our offense. To think he believes his sorry offenses will score 48 is hilarious. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2012, 12:11 PM

I love how he tries to point out that South Carolina has been battered by that "brutal" SEC schedule. They were getting battered before they even entered the SEC part of their schedule.

Nov 23, 2012, 12:42 PM

There are no excuses,.... we either win or we don't.

You guys have a good team, and could very well beat us in your house. Your offense is formidable, and history is on your side. It will be a VERY difficult game for us. If we don't get pressure on Boyd, we are toast plain and simple.

But, I like our chances. We are more battle tested (schedule), have a MUCH better D than you do, and I like the match-up of our coach vs yours. Spurrier owns Dabo.

We will soon see.

Good luck

Nov 23, 2012, 12:54 PM

so losing to a good team ( and you have played 3 only, we have played 1) makes you better than getting reps for the 2nd and 3rd team by blowing out conf. foes? that we are "sec" is so much bs, esp. when you don't play all the good teams in a split conf. and you have added what to the football prowess of your conf.?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,053
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic