Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,436

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Mar 20, 2015, 9:22 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions.  To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,

Is it time for a change in leadership for the baseball team?  With the loss to Coastal Carolina we are now bel

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Mar 20, 2015, 12:03 PM

Used to be, following football we went into basketball and at Littlejohn we always had a chance...and had some pretty colorful players...Colon Abraham, skip wise, the Mahaffey boys, Moose Campbell Eldon Campbell, Chubby Wells, to name a few and us older guys can remember the student section at the end of the sure win games we won taking out their keys and rattling them as a signal we wanted Marvin Keys to be put in the game and also Leander Anderson...most of us remember Greg Buckner and his play he made in the ACC tourney...under current leadership, no showmanship, no flambuoyance, no style, no wins, no crowd, no optimism things will get any better...Maybe Littlejohn filled the stands because it was new I guess, but wont be tough getting a ticket for years to come. Then on to baseball, where we have gone from gutting it out to get into the college world series and hosting regionals to gutting losses to Coastal Carolina. It is sad to say that Clemson Athletics looks like a one trick pony at this place in time, would not even be a one trick pony if Tommy was here instead of Dabo....take football out of the mix, we are not very good at very much anymore

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Mar 20, 2015, 1:33 PM

I have only attended a couple of basketball games this year. I was embarrassed to see the level of entertainment during time outs. It all seemed to be a bit "hokey" to me. Is it not someone's job to provide quality entertainment during the breaks?

Trying to remember the tipping point at which it became

Mar 20, 2015, 6:16 PM

mandatory that every second of every athletic contest had to be filled with some sort of "entertainment" ...

Thinking maybe this is a big reason why watching a game in Death Valley nowadays is such a painfully ear piercing auditory experience.

Drad makes a decision on our basketball and baseball...

Mar 20, 2015, 6:49 PM

programs every day, all day. Doing nothing is a decision in itself.

I'm not saying fire somebody, I'm just saying he's already making decisions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,436
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic