Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Co-Coordinators
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,300

Plyler's Blog: Co-Coordinators

Dec 3, 2014, 11:30 AM

Co-Coordinators

Co-Coordinators
Like many of you, I read the message boards yesterday and I saw some criticism of Dabo Swinney
flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Co-Coordinators

Dec 3, 2014, 12:05 PM

Mickey, the problem is we have too many experts on playstation and x-box. At least you admit it!

How many of those schools have coaches who are as

Dec 3, 2014, 12:31 PM

clueless about X and O as Dabo is though? When Scott/elliot have questions or problems who are they going to turn to for help? Dabo? HAHAHA that's a joke. My little niece who plays XBox knows as much X's and O's as Dabo does. Will they install a constant video conferencing link from Clemson to SMU so Chad Morris can continually tell them what to do?

^^Negative^^***

Dec 3, 2014, 12:37 PM

2017_nascar_champ.gif2018_nascar_champ.gif2019_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure your little niece is much smarter than

Dec 3, 2014, 12:37 PM [ in reply to How many of those schools have coaches who are as ]

you appear to be. But then, I know as much about her as you seem to know about Dabo.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many of those schools have coaches who are as

Dec 3, 2014, 12:39 PM [ in reply to How many of those schools have coaches who are as ]

Award for worst post I have ever seen Lol...still a little hurt from that A$$ cutting sat I see

Re: How many of those schools have coaches who are as

Dec 3, 2014, 12:49 PM [ in reply to How many of those schools have coaches who are as ]

Now there is a true bona-fide idiot right there

Here's a few possible solutions for you.

Dec 3, 2014, 2:15 PM [ in reply to How many of those schools have coaches who are as ]

1. UP your fiber intake to half the normal recommented rate.

2. Get laid, try a fat chick, if that doesn't work find a brothel.

3. Destin your bottom after a good bath then dust it with some good powder.

4. Midol man, Midol helps problems like yours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that clueless guy kicked your booty

Dec 3, 2014, 2:50 PM [ in reply to How many of those schools have coaches who are as ]

You're the joke my friend...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

I don't see the huge issue

Dec 3, 2014, 3:01 PM

No, Dabo isn't an Xs & Os guy. That's why you hire assistants who are. Dabo is more of the CEO guy and its been working since 2011. The reason why is Dabo has let his coaches do their jobs and coach. As long as it remains that way and the two guys have defined roles, it'll be fine. My only question is, will whoever is calling the plays have total control like Morris did, or if we'll go back to having multiple "chefs in the kitchen," which can be disastrous,, as evidenced by the 2010 season. I tend to think that Dabo usually doesn't make the same mistake twice very often, so I am not expecting a repeat

You got proof that Dabo doesn't know X-O's

Dec 3, 2014, 10:19 PM [ in reply to How many of those schools have coaches who are as ]

So many say this based on what?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still bitter from Saturday I see. Got to live with it for

Dec 3, 2014, 10:41 PM [ in reply to How many of those schools have coaches who are as ]

a year. Stay strong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2014, 1:11 PM

Well said. While I have no problem with Scott or Elliot I have never been a fan of "co-managers" but I did not realize how many top level programs have that setup. But then i don't understand some other titles used in coaching staffs. I guess sone of that has to do with salary justification. At any rate there will still be plenty of folks who will ignore facts and stick to their own biased opinions. One important thing you mention - both of these guys are smart. If you can design plays and game plans and are smart, you can call plays.

Dec 3, 2014, 1:56 PM

honestly I think it is a good move....these 2 guys have understudied the system for 4 years, also I think the both were players when Richrod was around, who I still think was the best OC we ever had...and Brad was pretty good with offense at FSU. This is gonna work because in addition the recruiting tools are still in place. Nothing is gonna change

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,300
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic