Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Nick Saban cares so much
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 904

If Nick Saban cares so much

Feb 23, 2014, 2:53 PM

Why does he have his players kill each other in a 5-star brawl called "practice" at Bama. Only to have these players physically spent by the time they reach the NFL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus...

Feb 23, 2014, 6:02 PM

There is a lot of talk about the Alabama program and system causing too much wear and tear on its players before they enter the NFL. Lots of Alabama players that struggle at the next level and can't stay healthy (see Trent Richardson, Ingram, etc). Apparently Mosley and their top online prospect thus year have medical red flags noted at the combine.

My guess, he is doing this so he can say he cares about players well being (when he really just runs them into the ground and spits them out).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Cyrus failed several physicals because of a failed surgery on his knee

Feb 23, 2014, 6:08 PM

I don't recall him receiving that surgery post-season. So did Saban know he was playing this kid on a balky knee simply because he was an otherwise dominant lineman. Projected top 10 pick might now go undrafted.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Nick Saban cares so much

Feb 23, 2014, 6:14 PM

I think it is pretty well established that Nick Saban Cares about winning above everything else, and that player concern is merely a smoke screen to maintain his competitive advantage.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 904
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic