Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please let me know when TRUE Clemson fans have returned
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Please let me know when TRUE Clemson fans have returned

Mar 1, 2014, 3:41 PM

to this site.

All I am seeing here now are whining Nancies and loser cooters.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please let me know when TRUE Clemson fans have returned

Mar 1, 2014, 3:43 PM

Whining about whining. Hah, the hypocrisy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes I love getting my brains beat in by coots! Go tigers!!! I'm a real fan now?***

Mar 1, 2014, 3:44 PM

Oh I forgot to add, over and over again***

Mar 1, 2014, 3:45 PM

This is such a tired comment...

Mar 1, 2014, 3:47 PM

I'm as "true" as you can get and I can comment when we play bad. Can't blow sunshine up your ### all the time when it's not warranted.

Are you a member of IPTAY? Do you buy season tickets

Mar 1, 2014, 3:51 PM

to two of the three major sports? Did you graduate twice from Clemson (BS and MS)? Do you give an annual donation to the Clemson Fund? Do you weekly have to do a load of laundry that is all orange? And, have done so for 25 years?

I do all of the above. So, do you REALLY want to call me a FALSE fan?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Are you a member of IPTAY? Do you buy season tickets

Mar 1, 2014, 4:05 PM

44 years and just a BA, and your point is?

Did you read the original post?***

Mar 1, 2014, 5:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Are you a member of IPTAY? Do you buy season tickets

Mar 1, 2014, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Are you a member of IPTAY? Do you buy season tickets ]

Now you are bragging about what you have done, that has nothing to do with what kind of fan you are. I have never been in a class room at Clemson. I have never been an IPTAY donor. I have never had season tickets. But I have been to over a 100 football games that I have always paid more than face value for except in the Tommy West days. Everything in my closet is orange except a couple of suits that I wear to church. And I have never said I was a fan to no other team but Clemson for 52 years. Oh, and I spent $15,000 on my Harley to make sure that everybody I road past here in cootlumbia knew for a fact that I was a true tater.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A true Clemson fan...

Mar 1, 2014, 4:00 PM

Does NOT accept losing to the Coots.

Ever!

Re: A true Clemson fan...

Mar 1, 2014, 4:13 PM

Exactly, never!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, the cooters aren't losing. We are.***

Mar 1, 2014, 4:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

The TRUE Clemson fans are right here and

Mar 1, 2014, 7:43 PM

we dadgum have a right to whine or whatever you want to call it over our record against the baseball coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please let me know when TRUE Clemson fans have returned

Mar 1, 2014, 7:57 PM

Yeah, Jack Leggett is the 10th winningest coach in College Baseball history. But I'm not okay with losing 11 plus ACC games 7 consecutive years and I sure as hell am not okay with how often sakerlina has beaten the teams he's put together since 2002. Enjoy your mediocrity Jack fans but Clemson University is not a mediocre place and it does not deserve a mediocre program led by a mediocre coach.

http://firejackleggett.blogspot.com/

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic