Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please have a brain and stop bringing up that Bowden
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Please have a brain and stop bringing up that Bowden

Nov 26, 2012, 10:58 PM

owned SC and Dabo can't win. If you do please show me one team Bowden beat that was anywhere close to what Spurrier has now? Show me a SC team that was top 10 like the past 2 years or east champs? If you think Bowden coulda took these teams and beat SC you're an idiot. Dabo is 5 times the coach Bowden was. If you think these Clemson teams wouldn't have drilled those same coot team Bowden destroyed then you need to quit watching football, cause my wife who doesn't care can see that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier was 1-3

Nov 26, 2012, 11:03 PM

vs Clemson before getting the players he needed to get in to win, if you look at what Dabo is doing with Carlos Watkins, Reader, Shaq Lawson, Martin Aiken, Watson, who were all high 4 star players and has Pagano committed, Adams who is 5 star on campus two weeks in a row and looks like we're the favorite, Lawson who was here too this week and is high on Clemson. If you can't see Dabo is fixing those needs, then you're blind. Also Odaniel, Boulware and that LB from OU who is a stud at LB's to go along with what we have now and then Alexander who is a 5 star that is favoring us, Kearse who is a freak with Tankersley at prep who is showing out in the secondary. The talent is coming.

Re: Please have a brain and stop bringing up that Bowden

Nov 26, 2012, 11:10 PM

Tennessee.. Miami twice, FSU in 2003 and in 2006..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami? lol

Nov 26, 2012, 11:12 PM

FSU in 2003 was on their way down. I'll give Tennessee, but also don't forget all the Duke, Wake and Maryland about every year losses

What about the Maryland loss in 09 under Dabo...

Nov 26, 2012, 11:47 PM

'10 was dreadful all year, including a blowout loss to USF. An awful GT team last year, NCST, and the worst D in the history of bowl games. USuC 4yrs running!!! Its not like Dabo's immune to losing bad games, too.

Blowout loss to USF? Uh it was a TD

Nov 26, 2012, 11:51 PM

But he has won 10 games two in a row and will be top preseason next year. Yeah lets bash Dabo for year one and getting us to ACC title game in 1st year,

It was 5pts, and yes, when youre down 18pts with 2mins left

Nov 27, 2012, 12:03 AM

to USF, it was a blowout.

Not when you're a half a yard away from getting another

Nov 27, 2012, 12:06 AM

on sides kick

I suppose you thought the game was close with UK in '06?***

Nov 27, 2012, 12:13 AM

Ok, I will use my brain... every coach before Dabo owned

Nov 26, 2012, 11:43 PM

SCAR... Is that better. I've been around for 32 years. I have seen Ford, Hatfield, West, Bowden and Dabo... All of them except this cheerleader owned USUCK.

So name one top 10 SC team they beat

Nov 26, 2012, 11:52 PM

If you think Dabo wouldn't own those SC teams then you don't use your brain.

Name one top-10 USuC team that Dabo has lost to???

Nov 27, 2012, 12:21 AM

Whats with this top-1 talk? USuC was unranked in '09 and barely top-20 in '10. We were ranked higher and at home this year.

^^^Meant to say top-10 in that post. The day theyre top-1..

Nov 27, 2012, 12:23 AM

is the day Im hanging at the end of a noose.

Im really not sure that Bowden's Clemson teams from...

Nov 26, 2012, 11:44 PM

03, 05, and 07 couldnt have beaten USuC this past Sat in DV. Those teams played good D and couldve held USuC down enough to give us a victory. Its hard for me to say that Dabo's teams are light years ahead of Bowden's because what do we use as a measuring stick? ACC games? Its no secret the ACC has gotten exponentially worse compared to what it was when Bowden was here. Could Bowden have won 10 games this year... no. He always lost to Maryland or WF. We traded beating them for always losing to USuC.

3 atlantic titles in 4 years, TB ZERO in 10***

Nov 26, 2012, 11:53 PM

Not sure why youre changing the subject from your original

Nov 27, 2012, 12:12 AM

post. I said that Bowden couldnt win as many games as Dabo. Bowden was always gonna find a way to lose the division. But the one thing he could do was beat USuC. He beat #25 USuC in '00 and at #19 USuC in '05. Lost by one score at #22 USuC in '01 with a 7-5 team. Dabo got spanked by at unranked USuC team in '09, spanked by #17 USuC in '10, and spanked at #13 USuC last year. This year USuC was #12. Not sure what top-10 USuC team youre referring to in a response above. Bowden was 2-1 against ranked USuC teams, and when he did lose it was close. Dabo is 1-4. In '09 we were better. In '10 we sucked. Last year we shouldve kept it respectable and this year we shouldve won. Fact is Dabo has no track record that compares with Bowden WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING USUC. Throw out Division and ACC Titles all you want. The post was about beating USuC.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic